Medical Liquid not working.

Home Forums JinGames Forums Bug Reports Medical Liquid not working.

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mister_Pinocio 11 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

So I was on one of my worlds, and tried to make a medical pod for myself. But the medical liquid wasn’t working, I tried reopening the world, testing it on a new world, I restarted my minecraft, I even changed the config for it. Nothing made it function at all, it just acted like normal water.

Sam Noé
    Participant

That’s already quite an old bug, it’s been quite a pack of udaptes since the last time medical liquid was actually working.
    Strangely enough, on the DBXV server, when I go to the big medical liquid zone in the HTC building as an arco, go back to minimal form and 0% release, it “””seems””” to work. But I could mistake this for the natural regen.
    All of this to say, this is bugged as hell. Sometimes I have to try to find the right way to place myself for 5 min before it works for 1 tick. Not even worth using at that point. Which is dumb considering there’s 2 pods in Freeza’s ship.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Ah ok, I normally don’t use medical liquid in my worlds and the last time it worked.
    Good to know, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.