Make fights less "attack spam"

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Make fights less "attack spam"

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zero 1 year, 4 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

MajorHamilton
    Participant

Hello. I am suggesting to make fights less “attack spam”, althrought Idk how to do it.
    Maybe limiting punchs (or damage) per second depending on dexterity?
    Btw, it would open the chances to charge strong ki attacks like Genki-dama as we see on anime. Discussing with your enemy temporary boosts your willpower or something like it. I’ve not played the mod for a while, but I believe the fights are the same; if it were more anime-like would be funnier. Time to react and blablabla

Zero
    Participant

It’s dbz…..spam is in the show. I mean if the vegeta, goku vs jiren fight went the way your saying it would be like this. Goku and vegeta punch jiren 1..2…3…4…5 they punch him again 1…2…3…4…5… they punch him again 1…2…3….4….5 I can keep going but you can see what I mean.

Dbz/super is all about the fast paced battle’s and them punches and them saying da da da da da and then firing off a ki attack. Making a cool down on punches would not just piss off the fan’s it would kill the mod as a hole.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Zero.

uber gaming (yt)
    Participant

If the mod was like that I wouldn’t get that update. Even if he adds UI in it. No offense but that’s not a good idea at all.

MaskedR0gue300
    Participant

I agree with this pose about the fighting part. needs some type of light and heavy attack system. spamming is..yea dbz..but its not fun for me. rather boring fighting like that. Honestly if spamming is all this mod is gonna get then you might as well remove ki blast and any other range features. 😛

MaskedR0gue300
    Participant

Should make it more like a fighting game rather than a spam battle.

Zero
      Participant

Well mark dbz was always about spam. It’s not a street fighter and if it was made to be fighting game like street fighter people will not update it as dbz is a fighting game but its all about power and speed. I mean look at this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWKJwEVqzw all spam all speed lol

MaskedR0gue300
      Participant

I see..In that case we have to compliment it! add some kind of knock back when fist collide or blocking while striking to do a heavy. Something more tasteful….But yes i really do see what your saying.

Zero
      Participant

I like the idea of a light and heavy attack. If your hit by a heavy attack you do more damg and you can knock back your opponent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.