Majin Symbol's Downside

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Majin Symbol's Downside

This topic contains 43 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Zero 1 year, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

MysticRamen
    Participant

So we all know that being evil is the meta on most DBC servers because it is a free boost to Strenght, Dexterity, and Willpower. All of that is a nice boost to damage and damage nullification. So what can the downside be easy what does every build need to use their transformations or Ki attacks? You need Spirit so the same multiplier that added to Str, Dex, and Wil should be taken away from spirit. Simple put if Majin gives a 10% boost to str dex and wil it should take 10% away from Spirit

SinDragon0891
    Participant

Thats not too bad of a idea, support.

I would say the downside already there is you lose access to senzu beans and all of king kai’s training

Sam Noé
    Participant

Most server allow alignement change for free, so you can largely learn King Kai’s stuff, and then become Majin, and then change back to good to get senzus (while you can even buy senzus), and Majin again.

It seems redundant to have an alignment system in the first place if those server’s allow on-the-spot changing.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Arcosian's Uprising. Reason: Removed unnecessary information

Sam Noé
      Participant

Isn’t it ? Well long ago on the devblog Crimson talked about alignement affecting the saga system, what choices you can make, but it was like more than a year ago. If it hopefully still planned, it’ll be useless in multiplayer cuz of the free alignment changes, and in solo it’s already fucked up : being evil only gives you Majin and Supernova, Powerball isn’t even anymore exclusive to evil Saiyans/Halfies cuz of Vegeta NPC. Being good gives Kaioken, Mystic, Fusion, Senzus, Genkidama, Ki Boost, and that’s about it. So in solo being good actually gives way more stuff than being evil,it needs rebalance or nerf – wait it can’t even be nerfed, everything is configurable anyaway.

Zero
    Participant

One way to make it a down side is make it when you die you have to talk to king yemma. When you do this you go to heaven or hell. You can not revive till yemma sends you to where you are meant to go. Heaven it’s easy to revive and they have some cool training places. Hell it’s harder to revive and training…not so good.

They could make it that there is a cool down time to revive once your sent off to heaven or hell and you can other train and wait for the time to go down or do the mini game to revive faster. In heaven the mini game is easy in hell it’s harder.

Henry bushard
    Participant

zero i like your idea but in hell whats the point of training if its bad liek givivng you like 2tp or 100 people would probibly do the minigame but if your evil and powerful you should be able to break out of hell and go into heaven to either terroize it or to train or to revive faster and if your just powerful enough you could go to yemma and scare him so he lets you revive instantly or if he doesnt then just transform and if he still doesnt then punch him once and then he will but if you go to hell and your powerful enough you can break through hell and go inot heaven and do all the things they can but only if your powerful enough but this is just an idea as in dbz there was no downside to majin i mean you could survive a neck break and the only downside was that he will use your energy and then revive majin buu so there shouldnt be a downside to majin as thers not supposed to be one

NegativeBoom
      Participant

The very obvious downside to Majin is the Moral reprecussions of it. However no, there is no way you should be allowed to just “break out of hell” to revive faster. The point of hell is to punish you for your evil choices.

Henry bushard
    Participant

im saying if your strong enough you can break out of hell i and get into heaven i mean buu got into heaven and he wasnt even DEAD now lets say he was dead and went to hell he would instantly break out of it as he is too powerful to contain

Zero
      Participant

kid buu if he did die and went to hell could not brake out. Why? I mean look at frieza, he can go UE and he is stronger then a ssjb yet he could not brake out. Once your there that’s it your stuck. If frieza could not do it then there is no one who can do it as of yet.

Zero
      Participant

I also like to add if your so strong that you “could” brake out of hell they would just take your body away. It seems to me once your dead your at the whim of the other world beings. Now some may say “they can’t take your body away” Well look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNSzs2-4j4 yemma even told vegeta “This is a rare privilege reserved for very special souls. usually very good souls” So this leads me to believe that not everyone get’s to keep there body in death.

Why they let frieza, king cold, cell and so on keep there body? Who know’s but even them they can’t get out of hell and even with frieza and his 4 month training and UE did not save him from being trapped in hell.

Henry bushard
    Participant

simple majin buu was reborn as ubb so he never went to hell as he was reborn number 2 frieza went to a special hell which was different than the normal hell so that explains both of those things

Zero
      Participant

Can you site your sources that frieza went to a special hell? And even then frieza was not able to get out so still no one can get out of hell as of yet.

Henry bushard
    Participant

Henry bushard
    Participant

and are an idiot if it is a special hell then thast means it was desigend so nobody can get out and a specila hell is different from a normal hell

Zero
      Participant

“and are an idiot if it is a special hell then thast means it was desigend so nobody can get out and a specila hell is different from a normal hell”

Ok one that is not proof. It is a picture, unless there is documented evidence that say’s “this a special hell for frieza” then your point is moot. Two you just proven my point by if your just that evil and strong they will put you in a place that will hold you there, so there for there is no way out of hell once your there. Three I would not throw out the word idiot so lightly.

CryoTheMayo
    Participant

The only canonical depiction of hell in Dragon Ball is the hell within Dragon Ball Super. HFIL/Toei Hell is pure filler that is not canon.

Hell in Dragon Ball exists to purify evil/corrupt people before reincarnating them, throwing them in another hell to be tortured or to suffer would serve zero purpose.

Zero
      Participant

You have a point about the “tortured or to suffer would serve zero purpose”. you got me there

Henry bushard
    Participant

ok first of cell was evil and powerfuller than frieza but was in normal hell as he wasnt strong enough to break out but when he got stronger he could so they put him in a special hell and ok i will find documations proving me right. i just found somthing the hell frizea was in was earths hell not normal hell therfore being a special hell designed so you cant be broken out of as you will be trapped in a cocoon which you can not break out of

Zero
      Participant

Stop tell me and show your sources. Telling wont do anything you need to show evidence.

Henry bushard
    Participant

Zero
      Participant

“Hell has drastically changed due to Akira Toriyama being more involved” This tells me it could be the same hell just change because of akira toriyama. But still it all come’s down to you can’t brake out of hell and nor did I see anything they was saying a special place in hell was created for frieza. In the end I see no evidence that you can brake out once your put there.

Henry bushard
    Participant

ok first of you just said IT COULD BE IF YOU CAN PROOVE IT IS THE SAME HELL THEN OK BUT IF YOU READ THE BEGGINING PART IT SAYS ITS A HELL FOR PEOPLE THAT DIED ON EARTH implying that akira toriyama wanted to keep this seperate from the other wold hell

Zero
      Participant

Ok but in the end you can’t get out of hell. That’s what this hole thing was about. If your majin and you go evil because of it and go to hell you can’t get out. So you have to wait for the timer to go down to be revived or do a mini game to get out and the mini game is harder in hell then heaven.

Henry bushard
    Participant

wait one dam second how did goku get out of hell then?

Zero
      Participant

He was good and was allowed out.

Henry bushard
    Participant

hjow allowed him the 2 peoeple didnt so who did?

Henry bushard
    Participant

who*

Zero
    Participant

Henry bushard
    Participant

exactly it was a secret passage in the show they never said a evil person could not use it so it works both ways

Zero
      Participant

Yes but you were saying we should be able to brake out you never said anything about the secret passage.

Henry bushard
    Participant

getting out of hell with out being released like they gave you a chance to get out means you breaked out doesnt matter how its like your sombody in prsion you find a secret passage to get out you just got it meaning you escaped/broke out

Zero
    Participant

Now that I think about it there is no way out. If you die on earth there is no way out. That hell is the normal hell in the video so if you die on earth your done.

“getting out of hell with out being released like they gave you a chance to get out means you breaked out doesnt matter how its like your sombody in prsion you find a secret passage to get out you just got it meaning you escaped/broke out”

If your released you don’t brake out of anything. If that was true anyone who was released from jail would braking out. If you find away your escape its escaping if you blow up a wall that’s a braking out.

Henry bushard
    Participant

it seems like your half blind i said if you get out without being released by the athourities you will have escaped/broken out

Zero
    Participant

Also there is a plot hole.

Dragon Ball Super
    In the Golden Frieza Saga of Dragon Ball Super, Frieza was shown to be in a cocoon on a tree and his personal hell was a field filled with flowers and angels singing, which greatly annoys him. Frieza stayed in hell until he was revived by Sorbet with the help of Dragon Balls. But later, he was sent back here after being killed by Goku

Later in the series, during the Universe Survival Saga, Goku visits Hell to recruit Frieza for the tournament, as Buu had fallen into a deep sleep. Goku frees Frieza from his impenetrable cocoon prison in Hell to ask him to join the Tournament of Power. Frieza says he’ll enter the tournament if Goku promises to resurrect him in return with the help of Dragon Balls, that is, if their Universe survives, to which Goku agrees.

With this info you gave me we have two things one there are two hell’s or are they? Freiza was in normal hell in dbz yet he was in earth’s hell in super. If there two different hell’s how did he move to earths hell? It did not say they moved him so with out knowing there is no way to know if there is away out of hell because earth hell has no way out but normal hell does. At this point its a big plot hole so no one is wrong or right sadly.

Henry bushard
    Participant

got ya frieza was in teh normal health IN THE FILM which is not canon and he went to the earth hell because he was killed by future trunks on EARTH and got killed by goku in reserection f on EARTH AND HE SURVIVED THE NAMEK EXPLOSION WHICH IS WHY KING COLD REPLACED PARTS WITH METAL PARTS. IF YOU CAN PROOVE GT IS CANON THEN OK YOU GOT ME IF NOT THEN YOUR WRONG

Henry bushard
    Participant

ALSO YOU HAVE TO PROOVE THE FILMS ARE CANON MAINLY THE GOKU IN HEAVEN ONE DURING THE BUU SAGA

Henry bushard
    Participant

ok then shouldnt all of the other people be there if theres only one hell?

Zero
      Participant

Yes but sadly plot hole so now everything we were talking about was redundant unfortunately.

Henry bushard
    Participant

if you actually understand what your saying is that there is only one hell yet there is only one person in that hell

Zero
      Participant

It’s redundant man. With the plot hole nothing matters. We have no idea whats what now.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Zero.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.