Majin Race (Buu's Race)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Majin Race (Buu's Race)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  boss 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Anonymous

A pretty low priority update compared to other things, like the ki update.

Basically, just a new race. You start out with the Fat Buu Model, and the transformations are Super Buu, Kid Buu, and for god form, it could either be something non-canon (God Majin) or Buu’s slim form. Changeable skin color, possibly just rip some of the faces from xenoverse, or just make it only Buu’s face. Could possibly have higher con and dex, in sacrifice for possibly lower spi, wil, or str. There could also be a regeneration effect (which could be given to namekians too) that consumes extra stamina for a small to moderate amount of body back. (Adjustable in the configs?)

Now this last ability could be pretty tough to code, and isn’t required. It would be an absorption ability, allowing the majin’s to fuse with any race. Possibly when they get the fusion skill you rename it to absorption? (Is that difficult? I don’t have a clue.) Basically, instead of metamorian clothes, they get the other player’s shirt, or top half of their skin. (Probably would be difficult, due to having to remove the shirt when the ‘absorption’ runs out.) I’m not asking it to be forced absorption or anything like that, just cosmetic.

And thats basically all I can think of for Majins.

boss
    Participant

CamoCrafty is right but…absortion skill shoud work with npcs too(if isn’t very difficult) and ur awsome 😀

Sam Noé
    Participant

Absorption and Fusion are 2 very different abilities, so they should have both.
    Otherwise… I see nothing new in there.

boss
    Participant

Absortion and fusion are two diffrent things but if u think a bit absortion is an fusion excusive for majins but the other person don’t need to be ok with u ”fusing” with him…

boss
    Participant

*with the idiea of u ”fusing” with him

Sam Noé
    Participant

Fusing means that two beings merge into one whose characteristics, traits, personnality, abilities, techniques and fighting style are a perfect balance between those of the two original beings. Also, it’s possible to obtain back the two fused beings (well technically not with Potaras, except in DBS, oh and we all know DBS messed it up).

Absorption, in Buu’s Race’s case, is about reducting you target to a molecular size, store it somewhere in your body, and use it mainly to improve your own raw power, intelligence and knwoledge, and also to learn new techniques.
    But your mind and personality remain the same and isn’t affected at all by the absorbed person, you remain two separated being.
    When there’s nothing left to extract out of him, your body fully absorbs your victim’s body instead of simply being connected to it, but his mind is completely erased, nothing remains of this person.
    At this point it’s impossible to have it back. But if you act fast enough, you can recover the person before it fully become a part of the Buu’s Race guy.

And just to be complete, absorption, in Namekians’case, means that you simply transform your target into pure power that you absorb for yourself : nothing remains of the other Namekian.

So I maintain what I said : Absorption and Fusion are two very different things and so should be two differents skills.

And think about it : if Fusion becomes absorption for Buu’s Race, that means they are unable to fuse with another player unlike any other race, which is unfair.

Sam Noé
    Participant

And I get your point about Absorption is a kind of Fusion, but in the facts, it doesn’t work the same way at all.
    For example, water and oil are two liquids, still that doesn’t mean they’re the same thing with just some changes, because they don’t behave the same way at all.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Sam Noé.

boss
    Participant

Man….u ur very right even with the wather qnd oil .I got ur point and i look at ur posts and see one thing that u are right and Majins need fusion and absortion, ur right

boss
    Participant

*and oil

boss
    Participant

And your knowledge lvl is over 9000!

boss
    Participant

well ,no it ins’t.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.