ki sord

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mister_Pinocio 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

people want ki sord they needs to have it.
    so we gotta do the thing to get us there,
    Here's where we are
    here’s where we are
    Here's where we wanna be
    and here’s where we wanna be.

Got it? Good? Ok, lets go.

First of all you gotta be able to cut up the blocky, soon-to-be-dead, midget whos messing with your stuff! Wham-Bam now you got no hands, makes it happen Jin.

Secondly, everyone get hungry right? Well now you can make a sandwich using your brand new ki sords! Grab an bread, grab the hands of that guy you just killed, grab anything else you like, and prepare it using your ki sord. You could even use the ki soerds to hold the sandwich if you want to!

And lastly you could make your ki sorwd any size you want! Got a small dingle dangle to compensate for? BAM! Now your ki sord is 20 feet long! Want to carve out your foes liver and sell it? BAM! tiny ki swod to get the job done right!

Best part is: This will likely get taken down since it isn’t productive or useful in the least bit!

TehPandaKing
    Participant

i logged in first time for around a year and a half to say

delet this

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Understandable, but I shall not stop until many more have meningitis from reading this post.

Ur mom
    Participant

Lmao yeah we need ki sords, I wanna make samwidge

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

cancer bump

184adj
    Participant

KISARD LOL PLZ
    IT COULD BE SHINY
    IT CAN BE DANGLA_LANG_A_LANG LONG
    JUST ADDDZ PPLZ

Zeo
    Participant

…I don’t think this is a normal side effect from reading what you said Mister_Pinocio But my brain hurt…

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Good, that was the point.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.