Ki Blade

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Noé 1 year, 9 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

PiePanther
    Participant

There should be a new ki attack that you can make or learn, but i dont know who you would learn it from, where it is a ki blade like what Zamasu had.
    How it would work:
    So it would work like a regular ki attack where you charge it up but then when you use it your aura would surround your hand and you would gain a strength boost. It constantly drain your ki and would last for maybe 2 mins or until you run out of ki. It would be able to stack on top of transformations, but then it would increase he ki drain.

Sam Noé
    Participant

FOR FUCK’S SAKE !!!!!!!

Though it’s been a long time.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Sam Noé.

Plamen Tsanev
    Participant

Thats a good idea but there should be an NPC (maybe vegeta and badidi idk) teaching you this skill. It may be called “Ki concentration” which unlocks a new tab at creating ki attacks that says “Blade” after “Large Blast” at all this is the best idea I have seen in a long time considering the fact that kiddos make ultra instinct suggestions with 1 sentence and they are all over the place=

Sam Noé
      Participant

Nah you don’t get it, ki blade used to be the thing kiddos made suggestion about with 1 sentence, and I can confirm you that his idea, being at least the 50th upon this topic, has nothing new comared to all the others.
      Nevermind.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.