Kasai Texture Pack – Continued

Home Forums JinGames Forums Resource Packs Kasai Texture Pack – Continued

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 42 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Fernando 1 day, 6 hours ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Kasai
    Participant

Kasai Dragon Block C Texture Pack
    (Honestly the best name I could come up with)

Hello People!

I had a previous topic for this texture pack but it was getting too long (I think anyway), so this is the new one.

I’ll post updates on the texture pack progress with images, along with the occasional question to see what you guys think, and the download links for said texture pack when they are ready.

Feel free to give suggestions if you think something about a texture looks odd and I’ll check it out!

If you are new to this texture pack, and for some reason want older versions, their links are posted on the old topic entitled ‘New Texture Pack’.

Here is a picture to give you an idea on what the texture pack looks like. Note that these are not all of the textures, just a portion to give you an idea on what the style is;

cosplay

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Kasai. Reason: Typo

Kasai
    Participant

My first suggestion to myself is to fix the eyes on the Goten above.

donde esta la ropa de kale

Kasai
      Participant

En realidad estoy haciendo eso en este momento

Voxelity
    Participant

it’s amazing can’t wait for you to finish arcosians 😀 but can you put the recent download link?

brickmod940
    Participant

Ok, after my favorite HD DBC Texture pack decided not to update, I figured I’d find a new one.
    Welp…. I can Stop Looking. THIS IS SO COOL! Now, all I can do is hope this continues to be updated….

de alguna forma podrías colocar las “lineas” debajo de los ojos del super saiyan 4?

Kasai
      Participant

(Forgive any grammar mistakes, I speak and read English and am using google to translate)
      No, no puedo, por lo que yo sé. La transformación solo cambia el color de ojos de la cara. Además, las capas de la cara no me permiten agregar las líneas rojas debajo de sus ojos. ¡Es una buena idea!

Para que yo haga esto, Jin debería agregar un espacio adicional para la capa facial y el tipo de ojo.

Si alguien lee esto y descubre que estoy equivocado y se puede hacer, ¡por favor dígame!

narukebaransu
      Participant

kasai yes, you can put the red line of ss4 but the problem is that there are several eyes would be to square the red line to cover all eyes, I have checked

Wonderful !

NegativeBoom
    Participant

Alright, gonna have to say this right now; I think the pack looks wonderful, and while I don’t intend to on using it for the simple fact that the Dragon Ball Z style textures draw me out of the game, as the style clashes with minecraft, I would recommend it for anyone looking for this style of textures, just based on the screenshots alone.

That out of the way, yes, this is a work of art, if I’ve ever seen one. However one thing really bothers me, just seeing the screenshots you posted…

You’ve given the Oozaru and Golden Oozaru forms a muscular design, a bit too much of one. I do know that they did have some muscles, however I don’t recall them being that… toned. Maybe it’s just me, but it looks a bit off putting.

Other than that, the rest is stunning.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  NegativeBoom.

Kasai
      Participant

I completely agree that the Oozaru is too toned, I’ve already removed the abs, and I’ll tone down the legs and arms hopefully before the next release! Thanks!

I also agree that this style does clash with minecraft, so I have toned it down just a little bit. Normally I would draw these images to greater detail with more levels of shading and less pixel like. Thanks for the feed back!

I have a suggestion…
    Well i don’t want to be rude but this nose it’s not so beautiful after all… maybe you should edit it ?
    And the mouth also needs to be edited…
    How it looks
    How should it look
    Also Negative Boom is right… the oozaru has too much muscles..
    In order the texture is good !
    Keep up good working !

Kasai
      Participant

The nose is an option, so in character creation you could choose a different one, including the one you prefer above.
      I’ll fix up the pixel gap with that mouth though! Thanks!

Ok ! I will try to give you more ideas and suggestions 😀

Kasai
    Participant

Kale Outfit

kale

Kasai
    Participant

Aracosian Body texture changes
    freeza

Kasai
    Participant

Ultimate Form Aura
    What do you think?
    golden

JamesCfer
    Participant

That looks awesome!

Meliodas
    Participant

Release wen ?
    Official site for update logs and downloads wen ?

Kasai
      Participant

I’ll release the new version once I’ve done all of the Dragon ball super outfits. I don’t know how long that will be. Probably about a week? Maybe less?

The arcosian texture looks awesome !

everything looks incredible, it continues like this

How you make the texture?

Kasai
      Participant

This is my first texture pack ever. I learnt how to do it with youtube videos.

How I make textures? I use paint.net to make these textures because its the only thing I know how to use. I know how to make DBZ/Super pictures because I draw them in my spare time. I just pixelize and simplify it for minecraft.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Kasai.

NegativeBoom
      Participant

Out of curiosity, do you use a drawing tablet, and if so, what do you recommend? I happen to be in the market for one, and I was hoping to ask someone who knows a little more than I do.

Kasai
      Participant

Sorry but I can’t help. I don’t use a drawing tablet.

Ok 😀

Joni
    Participant

You can add shadows to the face? u can edit eyes and try

Kasai
    Participant

I’ve added shading to some noses and mouths. Also, I re-textured the Goku Gi because the old one looked really bad and it was really starting to annoy me.
    7/11 DB Super costumes done (About 64% complete, 36% left until next release)
    gi

brickmod940
    Participant

HA! 7/11 joke.

Kasai
      Participant

It’s not a joke. I’ve done 7 out of the 11 dragon ball super related costumes. I think you misunderstood.

brickmod940
      Participant

I know. I read it all before posting. I just thought it was kinda funny. Just a 7/11… Ah, forget it. But yes, I know what you meant.

Taku
    Participant

Nice job, Keep up the good work I want to use this TP as soon as its out 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Taku.

Gabriel
    Participant

:v

Kasai
    Participant

Jumpsuit
    (8/11 = 73%)
    resf

Joni
    Participant

liiiink and zelda

Meliodas
    Participant

keep us updated

JuanDa553
    Participant

Cuando sale ya la descarga 🙂

Gabriel
    Participant

Link?

Kasai
    Participant

!!!DOWNLOAD LINK!!! Texture Pack v1.8.0
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7dd2281jct18wws/Kasai_Dragon_Block_C_Texture_Pack_v1.8.0.zip

I have been busy as of late and thus have not done all that I have wished – only 8/11 of the DB Super costumes have been completed. I’m still busy now, so I’m going to post this download link, which is the newest version. I’ll get back to it eventually, but in the meantime, this is what I got! Enjoy!

Fernando
    Participant

Dude you’re very good, I admire your work, the texture is very good. I’am Br

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.