Kasai Texture Pack – Continued

Home Forums JinGames Forums Resource Packs Kasai Texture Pack – Continued

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 162 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Kasai 4 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Kasai
    Participant

Kasai Dragon Block C Texture Pack
    (Honestly the best name I could come up with)

Hello People!

I had a previous topic for this texture pack but it was getting too long (I think anyway), so this is the new one.

I’ll post updates on the texture pack progress with images, along with the occasional question to see what you guys think, and the download links for said texture pack when they are ready.

Feel free to give suggestions if you think something about a texture looks odd and I’ll check it out!

If you are new to this texture pack, and for some reason want older versions, their links are posted on the old topic entitled ‘New Texture Pack’.

Here is a picture to give you an idea on what the texture pack looks like. Note that these are not all of the textures, just a portion to give you an idea on what the style is;

cosplay

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Kasai. Reason: Typo

Kasai
    Participant

My first suggestion to myself is to fix the eyes on the Goten above.

donde esta la ropa de kale

Kasai
      Participant

En realidad estoy haciendo eso en este momento

Voxelity
    Participant

it’s amazing can’t wait for you to finish arcosians 😀 but can you put the recent download link?

Son Brick
    Participant

Ok, after my favorite HD DBC Texture pack decided not to update, I figured I’d find a new one.
    Welp…. I can Stop Looking. THIS IS SO COOL! Now, all I can do is hope this continues to be updated….

de alguna forma podrías colocar las “lineas” debajo de los ojos del super saiyan 4?

Kasai
      Participant

(Forgive any grammar mistakes, I speak and read English and am using google to translate)
      No, no puedo, por lo que yo sé. La transformación solo cambia el color de ojos de la cara. Además, las capas de la cara no me permiten agregar las líneas rojas debajo de sus ojos. ¡Es una buena idea!

Para que yo haga esto, Jin debería agregar un espacio adicional para la capa facial y el tipo de ojo.

Si alguien lee esto y descubre que estoy equivocado y se puede hacer, ¡por favor dígame!

narukebaransu
      Participant

kasai yes, you can put the red line of ss4 but the problem is that there are several eyes would be to square the red line to cover all eyes, I have checked

Masquerade
    Participant

Wonderful !

NegativeBoom
    Participant

Alright, gonna have to say this right now; I think the pack looks wonderful, and while I don’t intend to on using it for the simple fact that the Dragon Ball Z style textures draw me out of the game, as the style clashes with minecraft, I would recommend it for anyone looking for this style of textures, just based on the screenshots alone.

That out of the way, yes, this is a work of art, if I’ve ever seen one. However one thing really bothers me, just seeing the screenshots you posted…

You’ve given the Oozaru and Golden Oozaru forms a muscular design, a bit too much of one. I do know that they did have some muscles, however I don’t recall them being that… toned. Maybe it’s just me, but it looks a bit off putting.

Other than that, the rest is stunning.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  NegativeBoom.

Kasai
      Participant

I completely agree that the Oozaru is too toned, I’ve already removed the abs, and I’ll tone down the legs and arms hopefully before the next release! Thanks!

I also agree that this style does clash with minecraft, so I have toned it down just a little bit. Normally I would draw these images to greater detail with more levels of shading and less pixel like. Thanks for the feed back!

Masquerade
    Participant

I have a suggestion…
    Well i don’t want to be rude but this nose it’s not so beautiful after all… maybe you should edit it ?
    And the mouth also needs to be edited…
    How it looks
    How should it look
    Also Negative Boom is right… the oozaru has too much muscles..
    In order the texture is good !
    Keep up good working !

Kasai
      Participant

The nose is an option, so in character creation you could choose a different one, including the one you prefer above.
      I’ll fix up the pixel gap with that mouth though! Thanks!

Masquerade
      Participant

Ok ! I will try to give you more ideas and suggestions 😀

Kasai
    Participant

Kale Outfit

kale

Kasai
    Participant

Aracosian Body texture changes
    freeza

Kasai
    Participant

Ultimate Form Aura
    What do you think?
    golden

JamesCfer
    Participant

That looks awesome!

Meliodas
    Participant

Release wen ?
    Official site for update logs and downloads wen ?

Kasai
      Participant

I’ll release the new version once I’ve done all of the Dragon ball super outfits. I don’t know how long that will be. Probably about a week? Maybe less?

Masquerade
    Participant

The arcosian texture looks awesome !

everything looks incredible, it continues like this

Masquerade
    Participant

How you make the texture?

Kasai
      Participant

This is my first texture pack ever. I learnt how to do it with youtube videos.

How I make textures? I use paint.net to make these textures because its the only thing I know how to use. I know how to make DBZ/Super pictures because I draw them in my spare time. I just pixelize and simplify it for minecraft.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Kasai.

NegativeBoom
      Participant

Out of curiosity, do you use a drawing tablet, and if so, what do you recommend? I happen to be in the market for one, and I was hoping to ask someone who knows a little more than I do.

Kasai
      Participant

Sorry but I can’t help. I don’t use a drawing tablet.

Masquerade
      Participant

Ok 😀

Joni
    Participant

You can add shadows to the face? u can edit eyes and try

Kasai
    Participant

I’ve added shading to some noses and mouths. Also, I re-textured the Goku Gi because the old one looked really bad and it was really starting to annoy me.
    7/11 DB Super costumes done (About 64% complete, 36% left until next release)
    gi

Son Brick
    Participant

HA! 7/11 joke.

Kasai
      Participant

It’s not a joke. I’ve done 7 out of the 11 dragon ball super related costumes. I think you misunderstood.

Son Brick
      Participant

I know. I read it all before posting. I just thought it was kinda funny. Just a 7/11… Ah, forget it. But yes, I know what you meant.

Taku
    Participant

Nice job, Keep up the good work I want to use this TP as soon as its out 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Taku.

Gabriel
    Participant

:v

Kasai
    Participant

Jumpsuit
    (8/11 = 73%)
    resf

Joni
    Participant

liiiink and zelda

Meliodas
    Participant

keep us updated

JuanDa553
    Participant

Cuando sale ya la descarga 🙂

Gabriel
    Participant

Link?

Kasai
    Participant

!!!DOWNLOAD LINK!!! Texture Pack v1.8.0
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7dd2281jct18wws/Kasai_Dragon_Block_C_Texture_Pack_v1.8.0.zip

I have been busy as of late and thus have not done all that I have wished – only 8/11 of the DB Super costumes have been completed. I’m still busy now, so I’m going to post this download link, which is the newest version. I’ll get back to it eventually, but in the meantime, this is what I got! Enjoy!

Zarama
    Participant

Dude you’re very good, I admire your work, the texture is very good. I’am Br

Meliodas
    Participant

Where do you keep those hair textures in the texture pack?
    Is it okay if I modify the texture pack for my use only?

Kasai
    Participant

I would prefer it if you didn’t. However you can create your own texture pack and place it above mine. Here is a template and example:
    example
    Custom Hair Texture Template:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ikshg2f2f2i9ke/DBC_Custom_Hair_Texture_Pack.zip

Kasai
    Participant

NPC Skins – Goku
    goku

Kasai
    Participant

NPC Skins – Gohan
    gohan

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

Amazing!

Kasai
    Participant

Because I can:
    banner

Kasai
    Participant

Trying to make the Hair Texture Better, here are some of my attempts. Tell which one you like, and if you don’t like any of them, then please leave a suggestion on what you think I could do to improve it.
    poll1

Gabriel
    Participant

Joni
    Participant

David H
    Participant

Son Brick
    Participant

3 and 4 are the best.

Kasai
    Participant

4 it is. It’ll be that next release then!

Kasai
    Participant

What do you guys want the most for the next release? I plan to do pretty much everything DBC related, but what do you guys want sooner rather than later? So far all I’ve done is some NPC skins and a bunch of costume fix ups – no major changes, just fixing some things. Also, is it possible to make a poll for these questions so that we don’t have numerous messages piling up here?

Here are some ideas on what the next release could focus on:
    1. Armor Textures
    2. Aracosian Skin Textures
    3. Namekian Skin Textures
    4. NPC Skin Textures
    5. Mod Support (Eg. Custom NPC’s GUI changed to match the DBC texture packs)

KoolaidMan
    Participant

Arcosian Body type 3 would be nice to update.
    Namekians getting a texture would be appreciated.
    And the armor under the name of “zfighter1_1jbra_dam” has a messed up shoulder, the shoulder on the left is completely find when it shouldn’t be, also I think it’d look nicer if when damaged it just remove the entire top gi and left the blue undershirt there, like this for example,

https://otakukart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DN1eI1gVAAAh9v7.jpg

Kasai
      Participant

Thanks, I completely missed that shoulder thing, although it makes sense now that I think about it. I’ll alter it to be similar to the image you linked, thanks!

nega
      Participant

armor under the name of “zfighter1_1jbra_dam” has a messed up shoulder, the shoulder on the left is completely find when it shouldn’t be, also I think it’d look nicer if when damaged it just remove the entire top gi and left the blue undershirt there, like this for example,

Good

Arlic bread
    Participant

so in my time zone, the most recent post is posted tomorrow XD

Kasai
    Participant

Final Human Body Texture Adjustments!!!
    This will be the last time I alter the Human body texture for quite a while. I have an image below comparing the current texture with a new one that I’m working on from scratch. Tell me which one you prefer! I like the new one (2) better, but I also think it (2) might have a bit too much detail. Tell me what you think!
    newbod

Masquerade
      Participant

2 is amazing !!!
      I vote for 2

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

You are amazing! Please stay working.

Gohamit
    Participant

2 is better

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

Yes, 2

RC GrandMasters
    Participant

Gabriel
    Participant

yeah baby 2

David H
    Participant

2 !!!!!!!!!

Kasai
    Participant

Okay then, 2 it is. I thought that it might have been a bit too much, but it turns out that’s fine with you guys! I’ll finish the skin and it’ll be ready for the next release. The new muscle design will also be transferred to Aracosians, Great Apes and the SSJ4 textures. Also Nemekians when I get around to doing them.

Kasai
    Participant

Also, do you guys want the face textures that are on the NPC Goku and Gohan textures available for players? Or keep them exclusive to the NPC’s? I would prefer to keep them exclusive, it makes the NPC’s more unique, but if you guys really want them, then I’ll put them in for player characters too!

Masquerade
      Participant

I would like that textures to be available for players too :^)

KoolaidMan
    Participant

Seeing as I’d be outruled by the 87 people who voted for 2, but I think the texture for it is too muscle-y.

KoolaidMan
    Participant

If you wouldn’t mind, it’d be cool if you made a less buff looking one for them too, maybe a second pack link just for it?

Kasai
      Participant

Maybe.

Hopefully Jin will add the ability for Human / Saiyan / Half-Saiyan Races to have multiple body types. That way we can have different builds. Like body type 1 would be Gohan Res F’, body type 2 could be Half way between ripped and scrawny, and body type three can be what I have above.

… Actually, I’m going to put this in the suggestions section of the forums right now.

Kasai
      Participant

Until more Human body types become a thing, I’ll create some Texture pack add-ons that give you a different build (Like my custom hair texture pack, except with special textures, not just a template). Sadly, this will also change how you see every other player too. Not NPC’s though. I’ll make some and release them with my next texture pack release.

Kasai
    Participant

raditzsaibaiman
    I can’t put the red bands on just one side of raditz :(. So he gets none.

SaerZ.G
    Participant

Hi, Friend, I have a problem, what is it with the textures pack that you created, which when I put the Arcosian race, it gets the eyes of the original textures pack

Kasai
      Participant

Yes, I know. That’s because Aracosians are not done yet. Above this, in a previous post, you will see an image that shows that I have both my texture pack and Jin’s texture pack enabled at the same time. Try doing this yourself and it may resolve some issues until I finish Aracosians.

SaerZ.G
      Participant

Thank you Man: D I help you solve the problem I hope you get the new version of the textures pack I look forward to it

JahsehOnfroy
    Participant

Did you ever get around to finishing the Goten type eyes?

Kasai
      Participant

No, not yet. I’m going to redo it when I get around to doing the face textures again. For all the races. I’m going to change the eyes on Goten to the ones that Gohan NPC has above most likely.

SaerZ.G
    Participant

Bro I’m Looking forward to the Next Version of the Pack of Textures

nega
    Participant

armor under the name of “zfighter1_1jbra_dam” has a messed up shoulder, the shoulder on the left is completely find when it shouldn’t be, also I think it’d look nicer if when damaged it just remove the entire top gi and left the blue undershirt there, like this for example,

Good

Igor Santos
    Participant

Hello I’m looking for this resource pack for 2 days and finally I found it but I was wondering if you could make the most up-to-date version available

Gabriel
    Participant

Update?

jvgod
    Participant

give me the texture link to download

jvgod
    Participant

update?

aRCOSIAN BUG

Jhoan Gabriel
    Participant

Please Download I Love So much That <3

Gohamit
    Participant

can you give us a link to download?

Igor Santos
    Participant

pls download link T-T

Carlos Pussi Arnoud
    Participant

download ???

Link Sword
    Participant

Download link please ?

Zarama
    Participant

download?

Shinji
    Participant

I’m not sure, but I think the old download link is being updated while you guys ask for one. The thumbnail for it in the selection menu looks different anyways.

Adrian Quevedo
    Participant

could you make a feminine version of the Arcosians, and other body styles? Please ?!

Diego
    Participant

give me the texture please

Diego
    Participant

must be very cool the new texture

Kasai
    Participant

Hey Guys!

Sorry but no new updates. I have a few new things, but not many. Not enough for a whole new update version. I’ve been busy, and will get back to it eventually. I work on this only for a week or two at a time, and then stop for a while. I have currently stopped, but when I start again, I’ll be at it for a while most likely.

Anyway, you guys want the download link? I have already posted it above, but here it is again:
    Version 1.8.0
    It’s not a new update, I’m just re-posting the link. If it’s not working, then tell me and I’ll check it out.

Have fun with the texture pack, and hopefully I’ll get around to adding some more soon.

There is a lot left to do!
    – NPC Skins!
    – Clothes textures
    – Aracosian Skins
    – Namekian skins

If you have problems or suggestions, feel free to leave them here. When I get back into doing the texture pack I’ll look into it.

For people playing as Aracosians, until I finish them I suggest you place Jin’s texture pack below mine, like this: (Ignore the Custom Hair texture pack, that’s not important)

Kasai
    Participant

If I do struggle to find time to work on this, then what do you guys want me to focus on and get done in the time I do have first? I assume it’s the Aracosian skins. Sometimes I get side-tracked and do a costume or two as well, but I’m assuming that its the Aracosian Skins. Tell me if that’s not the case.

Also, this topic thread is getting pretty long, so when the new update arrives, it’ll be in a new thread. I’ll tell you guys what it’s called when I release/complete the next update

jvgod
    Participant

in the next update, leave the arcosian woman in hd please

Kasai
    Participant

Teaser
    Saiyans
    Aracosians

Gohamit
      Participant

you should sent those to jin and he will add them to the base game

Diego
    Participant

I’m very excited.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Diego.

Kasai
    Participant

Frost (Body Type 3):
    Frost

Cooler (Body Type 2):
    Cooler

Golden Form for body type 2 or 3…
    Golden

This Golden Form, should this be Frosts or Coolers? Suggestions anyone? I made it to be Frosts, however it looks better suited to Cooler…

Gohamit
      Participant

the golden form looks more like cooler to me

Kasai
    Participant

I have sketched female Aracosian designs, however I haven’t started making minecraft designs for them yet. They will be happening though.

super4321master
    Participant

This honestly looks incredibly well made already.

Diego
    Participant

I’m very anxious

Kasai
    Participant

If anyone has any suggestions on female aracosian designs, feel free to tell me or link an image for me to see. If I think its good and doable, Ill think about putting it in.

I’ve already done some sketches, but only of final/base forms.

Please note that there are only 4 different layers to aracosians (Not including the face) so you can only use 4 different colors to show the different body parts.

Kasai
    Participant

Female Human and Aracosian in progress, tell me what you think of these designs. (Aracosians will have another 2 female body types). I already know what I want to do for body type 2. For body type 3 I’m thinking of just doing a female Freeza.
    fem

Gohamit
      Participant

great love it

Kasai
    Participant

Also, what do you prefer, buff female skins (Like SSJ Kale or Kefla)? Or what I have above (which I based off Caulifla)?

Gohamit
      Participant

make it a little buff because in the picture it lacks a bit of muscles

Kasai
    Participant

Female Aracosian B2

SinDragon0891
    Participant

Love the female arcosian designs, still gonna be male though 😂😂😂😂

Son Brick
      Participant

Agreed. Saiyan’s my way, though.

Gabriel
    Participant

You deserve to make texture for dbc

Kasai
    Participant

Female Human / Saiyan / Half-Saiyan Eyes. Tell me if you dislike any, or would prefer a different one than to what I have.
    EYES

Gabriel
    Participant

Good

Gabriel
    Participant

Did you pay to have this Supporter?

TheDakotaSpider
    Participant

You my sir, are a god. I can’t wait for the next update!

Kasai
    Participant

Progress Report…
    I originally planned for the next release to occur when I finished all of the Arcosian textures…

…However… That will take a long time…

Would you guys prefer it if I just finished all of the final, fourth and golden forms, and leave the 1st 2nd and 3rd forms in the older v1.8 textures? Only temporarily of course.

Gabriel
    Participant

Yes, then can you release the download?

Kasai
      Participant

Yes, I’ll release the download once I’ve finished all Final, 5th and Golden forms. The rest can be in the release after that.

Kasai
    Participant

B1 5th form

Kasai
    Participant

Son Brick
      Participant

*ITS YA BOI COOLER-* No! No! None of that! No more overused Dragon Ball Xenoverse memes.

Kasai
    Participant

I made a green screen in Minecraft, and I wanted to test it.
    I think I’ll post images like this from now on.
    Arcosian Female, Body Type 2

Son Brick
      Participant

Neat. And Cool picture.

Kasai
    Participant

I know I’ve been teasing you all a lot lately… and I’m still going to…

But for now, hopefully this will keep some of you happy…

It’s not done! But its a start. You have to be a male human, half-Saiyan or Saiyan. It works best if you have white eyes and black hair, or white eyes and silver hair, with the lightest skin tone and while in your base form.

Kasai Ultra Instinct Texture Pack v0.3
    UI

Son Brick
    Participant

Mastered Ultra Instinct *Ultimate Battle Intensifyes*

Kasai
      Participant

Awesome!

GabrielHasu
    Participant

OMG KASAI U ARE THE GOD OF THE DBC TEXTURE PACKS

Gabriel
    Participant

Good Bro!

SaerZ.G
    Participant

I Hope With Hopes The Texture Pack Hopefully Get It Out Quick

Kasai
    Participant

I’ll release the Texture pack once I’ve finished all Final, fifth and Golden forms.
    Click this to see my progress!

Until then I give you this Ultra Instinct Texture Pack to amuse you all for a while:
    Click this to get the Ultra Instinct Texture Pack!

Gabriel
    Participant

🙂 Good!

Kasai
    Participant

Too much?
    FB1 5th Form

Son Brick
      Participant

I think Its Good Enough.

Kasai
    Participant

Female Arcosian Body 1 Golden Form
    B1 Golden

Ultra Instinct Texture Pack Update! Eyes will always be silver, no matter what transformation or normal eye color. Still only works for male Human, Saiayn and Half-Saiyans though.
    Click here to get Kasai Ultra Instinct Texture Pack v0.4!
    Silver

Kasai
    Participant

Male Arcosian Body 3 Golden Form
    Click this to see my progress…
    FrostG

Masquerade
    Participant

REALLY GREAT ! KEEP UP GOOD WORKING !!! 😀

Troels Keis Dinsen
    Participant

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Gabriel
    Participant

Good Kasai I like your texture, but have you made the new model of the new armor?

Kasai
    Participant

No. No new armor textures have been done.

Gabriel
    Participant

So do please

Kasai
      Participant

I will, but arcosians first.

Gabriel
      Participant

Ok Kasai.

novaplayer
    Participant

Havent gotten around to comment yet i was planning on giving off my opinion on this texture pack but in short: its really dope keep up the good work 😀

SaerZ.G
    Participant

Kasai That You Looked Like The Chapter Of Yesterday DBS

Kasai
    Participant

Ugh… Definitely not going to do costumes until I’m done Arcosians and released the next update… >Link<

Gabriel
    Participant

;v

Kasai
    Participant

While I’m working on Arcosians, I thought I’d ask what costume/armor you guys want most out of these options:
    Click here to vote!
    I’ll start on it after Arcosians are done!

Kasai
    Participant

Arcosian Body Type 3, 5th form: View Texture!

Kasai
    Participant

Female Arosian Body Type 3, Base form: View Texture!

Kasai
    Participant

Kasai
    Participant

FreeDead
    Participant

Hello Kasai, I came here to talk about a bug that happens to my friend when he puts the texture, well he installed the texture all right then he opens the Minecraft when it opens, it goes on the menu to choose its texture, however when it chooses and then clicks “Done” the game stops responding, and it crashes. (This also happens to me when I press Done, so my game crashes but I open it again and the texture is equipped.) But when he reopens the game, after it stops responding and crash the texture is not equipped, will you Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

Kasai
    Participant

Out of everyone who uses my texture pack, none of them have had any problems like this. The biggest problem my texture pack has caused is just texture related. Sorry, but I have no idea how my texture pack could cause your game to crash. When I click ‘done’ it just takes a few seconds to load, and then its all good. Do you have another texture pack on? Or perhaps a mod is affecting it? I have no clue sorry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.