Is there a recommended config for DBC?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Is there a recommended config for DBC?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Erik 1 week, 2 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Erik
    Participant

I feel like the amount of grinding you have to do is unnecessary just to get a small amount of TP, so I was wondering if someone can tell me a config that makes the grinding less painful but still challenging. Because I don’t have *THAT* much free time and grinding so much kind of puts me off. So can anyone tell me a config that doesn’t make me groan whenever I start grinding?

PS: I also wouldn’t mind changing the TP prices for transformations etc.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

If you search around people have posted quite a few custom sagas, many of which have training side missions where you can get tp for a reward. If you want a recommendation I would say the “Jingames Addon Mods” group has a good one if you don’t mind getting an extra mod or two. I also have one but it isn’t as good, you could search around and find one that you like as well.

Erik
      Participant

Yeah, I’m just having a look at your one, Since I can only really find one other DBC custom saga. But if you can give me any links then that would be great!

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

DBC Extended Saga

DBC Extended Saga. (With Super Saga)

The first link goes to the saga and the second link is for the config files.
    You will also need to get DBASkins mod, the others made by them are optional.

Erik
      Participant

Alright thanks for the help my dude. I’ll see ya around then!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.