Ideas for Ki system (gameplay-wise)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Ideas for Ki system (gameplay-wise)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Z_Swordsman 3 years, 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

My suggestions for improving Ki system:

1. When charging an attack, display info of how much damage it would deal and how much Ki it would take (even better if part of Ki bar became half-transparent relatively to the Ki usage).

2. For any Ki attack, except waves, allow us to cutoff charging with pressing C key so that we could launch Ki attack of desired power at any time.

3. As for waves, on the contrary, it would be better to allow powering them up with C key as your power releases (just as Goku’s Kamehameha became stronger when he went Kaioken x4 from x3).

TravelerSoul
    Participant

If you press control while charging an attack it’ll cut it off. Otherwise a good idea.

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

Were you talking about power release key? Because I checked right now, and pressing Release Power while charging makes me release that attack instantly (as in previous versions btw), while I’d like to hold it at that level and choose myself when to launch it.

TravelerSoul
    Participant

No, I mean key “control”. It is labeled as ctrl I think.

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

Nope, doesn’t work for me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.