I have a doubt with custom npc script

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers I have a doubt with custom npc script

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  OkamiYureiZ 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

OkamiYureiZ
    Participant

Could you put the npc to execute a command depending on who you are, I mean if you are saiyan the npc you rank saiyan or things like that? ..

My English is very bad xD

¿Se podria poner que el npc ejecute un comando dependiendo de que seas, osea tipo si eres saiyan el npc te de rango saiyan o cosas asi?…

OkamiYureiZ
    Participant

I waited and waited and no one answered …

esperé y esperé y nadie contesto …

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

I don’t know exactly what you’re getting at, but if you are trying to run a command based on race with custom NPCs I don’t think it is possible without server plugins.

-Google Translate (Traductor de google)
    No sé exactamente a qué te refieres, pero si estás intentando ejecutar un comando basado en una carrera con NPC personalizados, no creo que sea posible sin los complementos del servidor.

OkamiYureiZ
    Participant

what I want to try in itself is that the npc detects say nbt if you are saiyan or another race and execute a command depending on whether it detects

or some other way that a command is executed depending on your nbt or race that you are directly

lo que quiero intentar en si es que el npc detecte digamos en el nbt si eres saiyan o otra raza y ejecute un comando dependiendo de que detecte

o alguna otra forma de que se ejecute un comando dependiendo tu nbt o raza que seas directamente

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.