Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Human Buff Ideas

Viewing 4 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      184adj
      Participant

… humans are weak as shit …
      lets fix that

ok so here is my esppesially stupid idea!
      so firstly, there should be a master tien, who only teaches humans
      his skills are
      – normal ki blast
      – dodon ray – lo ki useage, fast speed, fast charge, set on fire for 2 secs, 2 sec cooldown
      – multiform – clones like naruto c i guess
      – tribeam – fast charge (but can go longer for more dmg), high dmg, stun, 4 sec cooldown, instant, aoe
      – solar flare – 6 second blindness
      – kamehameha – normal

secondly humans should have an ability like adrenalin
      – after getting to 50% hp dodge 5% of all dmg and boost both speed and strength related stats *2 for 10 secs

and when out of ki can use hp to continue firing attacks

even though these ideas will likely not be added, i sure do hope that one day this may serve as inspiration to ben so that we HUMANS CAN TAKE REVENGE!

thnx 184 ūüôā

IAmRaptor
      Participant

As much as I love Humans, anything Tien would teach could pretty much be learned by any race.
      As for that adrenalin thing, it really feels random and just here to try put humans on par with other races, which will most likely never happen.
      That’s the problem of humans, they don’t any specific perks or inner abilities, not without androidification (and that would make them Androids, not Humans anymore, and also it can be done with any race).
      The idea of humans being able to efficientely use a variety of technologies and crazy techniques would be neat tho.

184adj
      Participant

For the tien thing, i meant in reference to tiens ki school, though in all honesty tien would have no trouble teaching the other races.

184adj
      Participant

Thanks though, if i think about it properly, it’s near impossible to balance out humans unless we pull out filler material, like krillins calm ki form

184adj
      Participant

We could make humans more fun i guess, with things like werewolfism, tanks, power pole pro, and according to wiki only humans can use no ego zone (krillin move)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.