How You Make Custom Forms

Home Forums JinGames Forums Community Mods How You Make Custom Forms

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Karthadon 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

yorranxtreme
    Participant

I already know how to change the color plus what I really want to know and how to rename the strength and color of the ki bar, please help me

Khalil
    Participant

Texture Packs and Config Files

yorranxtreme
    Participant

no texture pack no becouse color for head i change but strangh and ki bar color i dont chenge

Gabriel
    Participant

Friend, it’s texture and configuration …

Aegous
    Participant

Can’t really see how you could do it with a resource pack as Jin makes all his textures white and then colors them in code and I don’t see him making multiple different textures for different forms as that seems rather pointless in which case changing the texture would result in the color being the same for all forms and base.

Aegous
    Participant

I do know that a lot of people have been using software to edit Jin’s mod to change the variables that were made to specify the color codes of different forms but at the end of the day it is just edited versions of a form and not a custom form plus they remove a form in order to make a “custom form” that way which is just crap.

Gabriel
    Participant

Yes aegous!

yorranxtreme
    Participant

yes I want to create new shapes and just have fun with them and aegous I know you know how to create shapes so please teach me

Aegous
    Participant

I’ve made my own custom forms which required me to code quite a bit but I don’t know what you mean by create shapes.

Tito Abraham
    Participant

Try to be original and experience

yorranxtreme
    Participant

no i gotcha tanks

Adrian Diesel
    Participant

how i can change the color of a transformation?

SinDragon0891
    Participant

I also want to know how to change the color of the SS forms

Adrian Diesel
    Participant

me too

yorranxtreme
    Participant

i am br but in my chanel i teache how to

Custom forms without Jin Permission is prohibited

Karthadon
      Participant

It’s fine to make your own form as long as you don’t share it with anyone right?

Aegous
    Participant

The only reason anybody thinks they aren’t allow entirely is because people think you need to edit Jin’s code to do it but you don’t need to do that and if you aren’t editing his code then you’re doing nothing wrong.

Im talking about Make your own form , not change one

Aegous
      Participant

You know that you could make an entirely new form by editing his code and you don’t need to change an existing one right?

Im talking like , MAKE A NEW FORM , and have the original game ones, not edit the existent ones. The name of this custom form is “Hidden Form”

Aegous
      Participant

So am I dickhead.

Aegous
      Participant

If you were editing Jin’s code then you could add extra data to it which would create a new form.

Z3ZO
      Participant

how long did it take for you to create a new form ? And you learned how to code becouse of minecraft or alredy know before ? I always wanted to create a new form in dbc, i started to code trying to create mods in minecraft, i learned a few thing, but I’ve never been able to do something complex like a new form in dbc, i want to know how, but dont know how to start.

WilliamBlaze
    Participant

well that’s just confusing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.