HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM FORMS

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM FORMS

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leonardo Barbosa 12 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

Hello everyone. i know you may be asking the same question for a while and i am to

HOW DO YOU CREATE CUSTOM FORMS

and i mean adjusting them i mean actually creating them.

like aurthur on youtube creates them.

i would really like some guidance on that and or a discord channel where i could have some guidance.

if anyone has any idea to do that, please respond.

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by  TheDJMuffin.

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

Like this

NegativeBoom
    Participant

If you look at his ki bar, its very obvious that he’s using altered textures.
    He simply changed the color of SSJB’s hair in his textures to give it a different look.

Look at his ki bar, it goes from the base Good light blue to the SSJB colored Blue, meaning he’s in SSJB. Not to mention the aura is actually the same texture, just forced white. That channel obviously “creates” these forms as click-bait, and I’d recommend you stop watching it. Nothing special about it. Anyone can change a color if they really want to.

The first video isn’t even a custom form. Obviously that server has Super Kaioken enabled, making it extremely easy to hold Kaioken with God and SSJB. Honestly, that video was shared for no reason.

Sorry pal these aren’t actual custom forms, just a texture pack. Anyway, if you want to make custom form colors for your character, I’d recommend that you create a texture pack for it yourself.

If you want to actually make custom forms, you’ll need some knowledge on how to write java, and some skill with it as well. I’m fiddling with the idea myself, but to be honest, I’d rather not release anything to the forums if I do manage to do so. Too many people would just take it and modify it without permission, and likely would post and claim it as theirs.

Anyway, have a great day!

Aegous
    Participant

These aren’t actually texture packs as the textures are already white as that is required for Jin to colour them in code. They’re actually using software to edit Jin’s values for the form colours and you could also modify values to achieve that kaioken x1000 also.

Gabriel
    Participant

Like The Negative Boom, Aegon, Can Be A Texture Or Modify Only Values Of Jin’s Textures …
    So it’s not a new transformation, this “Arthur” does not know how to create so he has to lie to his subscribers to such “New Transformation”.

Aegous
      Participant

By Aegon are you talking to me?

Gabriel
      Participant

I just wrote your name wrong, but I was talking to you.

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

sorry i actually JUST found out how

hauntedplayz
    Participant

I’ pretty sure it’s like illegal to make custom forms and mess with the mod without consent from Jin himself?

TheDJMuffin
      Participant

actually its illegal to put them in MODPACKS
      i’m not posting it or anything.
      i just want to do it for fun and if i did post it, i would ask jin if i could and credit him.
      if he said no, i wouldn’t.

TheDJMuffin
      Participant

i also found out how to do it last night.

thanks though

Leonardo Barbosa
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.