Hairstyle Requests (Make requests)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Hairstyle Requests (Make requests)

Viewing 7 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Halokiller38
      Participant

I haven’t seen any kind of topic for the hairstyles, so I guess lets make a request topic where people can request certain hairs and people can fulfill those requests and post it.

I am not that good at making them, so I wanted to ask a request myself. Would anyone be willing to make a realistic Vegeta hair?

OllieTehBoss2
      Participant

Already a place to request to add hair styles. But I don’t know about requesting.. http://hairsalon.jingames.net/index.php?page=home

Halokiller38
      Participant

I know that silly.

Hirolka
      Participant

Can you make a hair style that’s a smaller head with its own hair style?

6 Star Ball
      Participant

I agree… There should be a request section of the hairstyle page where persons who can’t make them can ask for someone else to lend a hand and make it… Another thing that would be a good feature is the editing of default hairs and saving it as presets as well

Tacoboy
      Participant

Could you make a hairstyle like the govan custom character hairstyle from dragon ball xenoverse?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I may make this post sticky (It will always remain near the top, like the forum rules.)

Zycore
      Participant

Can someone make a minato namikaze hair style i tried but it got messed up.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.