Goku vs Naruto – The Story

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Goku vs Naruto – The Story

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tacoboy 3 years, 10 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

SSGGoku
    Participant

Chapter 1
    Naruto was walking down the quit steps of The Hidden Leaf Village. He had recently defeated the Sage of Six Paths, also known as Madara Uchiha. It had been a struggle, and he did in fact need the help of several other ninja. But in the end, he eventually won. This included the 4th Great Ninja War as well, but now things have settled… Many good people had died during the war, which was part of the reason why it was so quiet in his village now. Yet, Naruto was excited for something big that was coming up. He was going to be elected as Hokage tomorrow!!! He couldn’t wait, as it had always been his dream. The village had decided to elect him as Hokage since Naruto was now the strongest, holding the power of every Tailed Beast, and learned to master their power. In fact, he could destroy a small mountain with a full-powered punch. Yet, if he used that against other ninja, they would all die instantly. But then Naruto got a sudden, weird sense, as if there was someone near that didn’t belong here. He started jumping through the forest, trying to locate the unknown being. And after a while, he eventually managed to find him. And needless to say, the unknown being sure was muscular!

Naruto was staring at Goku, son of Bardock. Protector of Earth, from Universe 7. “Hey, who are you?!” yelled Naruto. That was when Goku had decided to look up and stare at Naruto. “I don’t know, one second I was fighting a giant monster that could teleport people into another dimension. And now I’m here in this weird place.” They both looked at each other in disbelief. A person from another dimension? Naruto wondered. “Well let me tell you, aliens aren’t allowed in my world. If you don’t leave now, I may have to execute you.” And all Goku did was laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU? EXECUTE ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It’s easily going to be the other way around kid.” That was when Naruto broke, and he lunged at Goku with all his might.

Like said before, Naruto can destroy small mountains with his bare hands. But, Goku can destroy planets by just touching them. But he decided to he wanted to have a little fun with this one. Naruto gave in all he got, and punched Goku right in the face. He. Didn’t. Even. Flinch. Goku just laughed again “Hahaha, what did I tell you. You can’t do me any harm. Now scurry off while I wonder this place or you’ll wish you’ve never met me.” Naruto just got mad, and threw a few more punches at Goku. Again, he didn’t flinch. Naruto was starting to get scared. Who is this guy? How is he this strong? Naruto jumped back a few steps, and was getting ready a Rasengan. The Rasengan is a technique not many people know, in which you circle chakra around your hand to create a ball of wind. “Bet you didn’t see this coming”, Naruto said, and thrust forward and smashed the Rasengan into Goku’s face. It created a huge blast, and made a giant crater in the ground. But Goku just stood there, smiling. “Gee, thanks for nice, refreshing wind!” Now Naruto was getting really scared. Someone that could survive my Rasengan without even moving?! “I didn’t want to do this, but now you give me no choice”, said Naruto. And he made two shadow clones both full of chakra. And then they started to put the chakra into Naruto. After a few more seconds, Naruto opened his eyes and there was now something different about them. He had turned into a Sage! It had easily doubled his strength, speed, and chakra power. He then lunged at Goku one more and threw his fist into Goku’s face. Goku again laughed. “HAHAHAHA!! You really think you can do any damage to me kid?”. Naruto was baffled, he was in Sage mode! And this enemy hadn’t even flinched.

Naruto had enough of this. He closed his eyes, and concentrated deeply. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes, and this time there was something very, very different about it. He now had the eyes of a frog! But what really happened was, Naruto had gathered all the Tailed Beast’s chakra from within and put it into his own. This was Naruto’s second to final state, as he had one more trick up his sleeve if this didn’t work. And his last trick would also be a last resort. “Well stranger” – “Goku” Goku had corrected Naruto. “Ok GOKU, let’s see how you withstand against this. I’m currently in one of my strongest states, in case you haven’t noticed. This is what I used to win the 4th Great Ninja War as well as end The Sage of Six Paths. I’m very sure this will be the last time you see me, so my name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I will become Hokage!” After the short speech Naruto gave, he readied up his hand. This time, he was going to make the Rasen-shuriken, a move he never dared to use in the village, as it would totally destroy it. With that said, he kept gathering up energy from within, until finally he had a Rasengan with what seemed to be a star around it. Then, he threw it.
    Chapter 2
    The second it hit Goku, everything around it got destroyed, and it created a huge blast of energy. Naruto didn’t know what happened to Goku, but sure he had died. No One has ever survived the Rasen-shuriken in his stronger forms. After the giant blast of energy died down, Naruto could see that it made a HUMONGOUS hole in the ground. But he couldn’t see any sign of Goku. So Naruto just smiled, happy that he was finally done with this stranger. But when he turned around, Goku was standing right there! “Ahhhh!!!” cried Naruto. “Well Naruto, that was a pretty impressive trick! I mean, it did tickle, but overall impressive. And now I believe it is my turn?” Goku asked. Then he raised his hand, and with the flick of his finger, he hit Naruto through 100 trees easily. “Man, I was hoping you would last a little longer than that” Goku taunted. Meanwhile, back where Naruto was laying down, you could easily see he was hurt. No way, how is he that strong?? I can’t even feel my body anymore, all my bones must be broken… I thought I was the strongest in the world, and no one could stop me. But now I know someone who can. Goku. He flicked me, and I went flying through 100 trees as if it was nothing. Even my Rasengan can only take down a large tree. How am I going to beat him? Naruto though. He then remembered that her friend Sakura had made some Revive Pills for him, as he knew she is a healer. Naruto slowly, and steadily reached down into his pocket and grabbed a pill. Then he put it in his mouth. Already, he could feel the feeling come back to his body. He knew he didn’t have much chance now, and this was his last resort. He called somewhere inside: Kurama, please help me here… Give me the form of your Tailed Beast…

Goku was a bit bored, he had arrived here without any reason! And quite disappointed that this kid was weaker than he thought. Then he heard a giant thump! from where Naruto was. Then, afterward, came a giant ROAR!! But Goku wasn’t scared or impressed at all. And he thought he could see what looked like a giant fox with 9 tails! Until he realized it was coming for him, and fast. It had to at least be 500 feet tall, and 100 feet wide! And without realizing, he saw that the giant fox was now about to step on him. I could easily handle this Goku thought. But when the fox stepped on Goku, he realized it wasn’t so easy. Of course he was holding up the fox’s foot from completely crushing him, but this thing had to weigh at least 200 tons, including the fox’s muscular legs. Goku didn’t know how much longer he could this up, as the fox was soon about to crush him. But he knew that now was the time for him to go… SUPER SAIYAN! Goku gathered up his ki, and BOOM his hair turned yellow. He easily lifted the fox’s foot into the air, and moved out of the way before it crushed him. Then he flew up to the fox, and punched it in the stomach. The fox went flying through the forest, taking down many trees with it. No! I’m in my final form! I thought I had Goku! How is he suddenly beating me? But his hair has turned yellow for some reason. Does he have multiple forms as well? Naruto wondered. Goku flew down to the fox’s tail, and grabbed it. Then with all his might, he threw it at least 20,000 feet into the air. Naruto thought he was going to fly into space, but luckily it stopped just a few hundred feet before. But that was the least of his worries, as he was about to fall at 300 MPH into the ground below! Of course he couldn’t fly like Goku, and including his massive weight in the fox form, he was going to be falling much faster. So Naruto just waited, hoping that he wouldn’t break his whole body, or worse. He couldn’t use any substitution jutsu either, as he was still in the Tailed Beast form, and it would take at least a minute to transform back.

But by that time, he would have hit the ground already. Was this the end of him? Naruto looked backwards and saw that he closing in on the ground, and Goku was… smiling? I never thought there was anyone this strong… But I was wrong. What’s Goku gonna do to the village when I die? Is he going to destroy it? Perhaps destroy the entire world? He definitely has the power to… Naruto was scared for his life, and in mid-thought he felt the ground come into contact with his giant fox back. There was a giant KAABOOOOMM!!! he hit the ground. And the ground all around him was being thrown into the air. Then after it had all stopped, he couldn’t feel his body anymore. Naruto could feel himself growing back to normal, smaller, and smaller… This time, he didn’t even have enough strength to reach into his pockets and grab another Revive Pill. Suddenly, he heard walking, and saw Goku walking towards him. Surely Goku was going to finish him off, now that he was weak. But then Naruto heard “Well, you did almost have me there in that fox form. But I guess I did forget to tell you that I have lots of different forms. 5 forms, to be exact! And you most definitely don’t stand a chance. So here’s what’s going to happen. I’ll you recover, and then you go back to your village and gather every single ninja or human from there. After, you’ll all bring them to this exact spot, and we’ll battle it out. 10,000 against one. Does that seem fair?” Goku asked. Naruto just slowly nodded. He was going to get another chance to beat Goku!

Chapter 3
    Naruto laid on the ground for a few more minutes, before he was 1% recovered. With that little amount of energy he had, Naruto slowly reached down to his pocket, and pulled out one more Revive Pill. This was his last one, so he ate it slowly and carefully. Naruto then got up, and he was feeling better in no time. So he ran to the village and started to warn everyone there. “GUYS, GUYS, I NEED ALL OF THE SHINOBI TO GATHER HERE!” And so, every ninja and anyone else willing to fight had gathered in front of Naruto, ready to hear what he was about to say. “So, you all may have felt some earthquakes. But those weren’t earthquakes, it was me fighting a very, very powerful being. And I need your help to fight him. We may or may not have a chance, as he has not yet revealed his full potential, but if we do not try, than our world will be destroyed.” Then another ninja asked “But, what if we don’t want to fight?”. “Well, you have to, as you are my only hope” replied Naruto. So with every ninja, including Sasuke, Sakura and Lady Tsunade (The Fifth Hokage), they marched off into the forest.

Goku was already waiting there, laying down on a boulder and stretching. “So, this is your crew of ninja, eh? They don’t look too tough to me. Remember, this is your last chance so don’t mess up!” he said. So Naruto got all the ninja ready, including their jutsus and weapons. “On your marks, get set, go!!” yelled Goku. And then the fight began. The first 500 shinobi threw down their Fire Wave Jutsu onto Goku, and it had no effect. It seemed that his body was so strong, Goku was basically fire-resistant. And the other 9,500 shinobi threw down whatever they had, including Water-style, Fire-style, Earth-style, Wood-style, Wind-style and Lightning-style. It had no effect on Goku, as he just stood there, laughing his head off as if this was some joke. All the shinobi were just confused and baffled at what happened. “Impossible!” said one shinobi. “There’s no way he survived that!” said another. But Naruto already knew what had to happen. “Everyone, hold hands and lend me your energy!” he yelled. So all the shinobi held hands and transferred their energy into Naruto. After about 2 minutes, Naruto opened his eyes, and this time he had the eyes of a frog. He had gone into his Sage Frog Mode again! But this time with the power of 10,000 shinobi.

“Well Goku, I am sure now that this should be a fair fight. I have the energy of 10,000 ninja including my own Sage Frog Mode.” exclaimed Naruto. “Well, if you’re so sure about that, then let’s fight!” replied Goku mockingly. So the real battle began. Goku ran up to Naruto and punched him with full strength. That had blasted Naruto back several yards, and through a few trees. But this time, Naruto got back up. Before, a flick of a finger from Goku in his base form was able to almost kill Naruto. Now, he was able to take a full-powered punch from Goku’s new form. “Hmph, I think the power of 10,000 other shinobi are really helping!” said Naruto excitedly. This fight was finally gonna be fair. Naruto then ran up to Goku and tried to punch him, but Goku had easily dodged it. So Naruto gathered up speed from the chakra within, and this time was able to get a good punch on Goku’s face. And Goku had actually been knocked down! “Ow, you sure are stronger!” said Goku. “But you see, this is only my second form. I have 4 more to show you!” And with that, Naruto’s face went pale. 4 more forms? No way was he going to survive that! And as he was thinking to himself about how much trouble he was in, Goku started yelling from his mouth AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! And boom, an eruption of yellow light exploded from Goku. “This is my second form, Super Saiyan 2!” And this time, when Naruto tried to punch Goku in the face, his hand made a giant crack!. “I told you Naruto, you just aren’t strong enough. Even with the power of your entire village! So I might as well end you now. I’m sorry.” And with that said, Goku started screaming even more and louder. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in this next form, Goku’s hair had suddenly gotten really long! “This, you see, is my Super Saiyan 3 form. With this, I have enough power to destroy planets with my bare hands.” And naruto, just stood there looking at Goku in disbelief. “And I believe it is time to show you my final two forms. Those would be my God form, and Super Saiyan God form.” said Goku. “Wait, no way. You mean, you’re a god Goku? I didn’t know I was fighting a god!” said Naruto. And just to demonstrate, Goku walked up to a mountain, and touched it with his finger. In that instant, the mountain completely exploded! “I could actually destroy a planet just by touching it. But I really had to hold back when I was trying to destroy only this puny mountain!” exclaimed Goku. And then Naruto had gotten mad. He charged up the biggest Rasen-shuriken he could make. It had even became twice the size of his hand! “Well Goku, I don’t know if you can handle this. But it’s all I’ve got, the strongest Rasen-shuriken I have ever made. If it will definitely wipe out this entire forest, so be ready!” And with that, Naruto threw the Rasen-shuriken with all his might at Goku.

When it hit Goku, it created a giant, giant ball of energy all around him. So big, that it made the forest look like a tiny ball to it. There was wind flashing everywhere, blowing some of the shinobi away. No way Goku could have survived that thought Naruto. But once the eerie blue light died away, Goku was still standing there! “Hey, you didn’t give me a chance to go into my god form!” he exclaimed. Naruto just stood there, his mouth wide open. Then Goku now powered up and when he finally hit God mode, every single tree and rock around him disintegrated. The result of the transformation was so strong that it had even blown some shinobi 3 miles away, or through several trees. “Ahhh, I now have the power of a god. I could easily destroy this solar system just with the wave of my hand! But of course you want the full thing, so I’ll give it to ya!” And then Goku continued on to his final transformation. BOOOMMM!!!!! When Goku had transformed for the last time, it made a huge explosion all around him. This had even killed some shinobi that were near Goku during his transformation. Yes, it was that strong. “Well Naruto, this is my final form. I am now stronger than a god, I am a Super Saiyan God! There are only a few who have ever surpassed me, such as Beerus the God of Destruction, and Whiss. Good-bye Naruto, I wish you luck in the next world.” And with that, Goku had walked up to Naruto, and touched him. Then Naruto got blasted 5000 miles away, and flew halfway across the world before he crashed into a giant mountain, and the impact had killed him. Goku the God had killed Naruto with a single touch. Then he touched the planet, and it blew up! He had destroyed the whole shinobi world with a single touch of his finger. Then, Goku used his instant transmission and teleported back to his universe where he told all the Z Fighters where he had been.

THE END

SSGGoku
    Participant

Hey guys, Goku here! Hopefully you read the whole story, and if you did, thank you! It did take me a while to write it, but anyhow it did come out great.

AkaSora
    Participant

wow… that was actually realistic except for goku purposely killing people but yeah very realistic

AkaSora
    Participant

you could put this on fanfiction.net

AkaSora
    Participant

this was essentially nappa fighting god

SSGGoku
    Participant

Thanks, but I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet. I don’t want this state-of-the-art story to get too popular, not just yet.

AkaSora
    Participant

XD

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Good story, except for the fact that son-goku seems more like broly than he does son-goku

Tacoboy
    Participant

true true tottaly true you cshould change a bit things like goku killing u cud use the term knocking out to say they where unconscius and that would make more sense also he shunt have destroyed the planet but anyways it could have been evil goku…

SSGGoku
    Participant

Lol, I do agree that in this story Goku seems evil. But he warned Naruto quite a few times not to fight him, but Naruto did. So it was his fault that Goku destroyed him and the whole ninja world.

SSGGoku
    Participant

Also, I will be posting a new story in a bit: Goku vs The Marvel Universe.

Tacoboy
    Participant

zombie marvel universe?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.