forms

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  quaye 1 year, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

quaye
    Participant

maybe add ui you can upgrade it 1 time so it goes lvl 2 u get omen then true ui or maybe make a limit break skill that goes 3 lvls first ssb2 is what im caling it the next ui omen then mui and also maybe make it so the first time u go into a form it takes a while so super saiyan 3 takes a while first time goku goes into it but then gets easier and maybe make it so u can master a form so you have full power ssj1 or master ssj1 make that for all forms and make it so u can instant jump from base to like ss2 or 3 and u can edit in config how long it takes to transform and the mastered buff and ki drain just some ideas to make it closer to dragon ball however i play the mod loads love it its loads of fun keep up good work

quaye
    Participant

also maybe make false ssj and the one where he just gets aura and maybe full power base for for arocosian like what freeza has and what he turns into in the mod just some ideas i had thought id put them out there on the off chance you read this great mod thou

quaye
    Participant

and maybe add mystic form allowed to be paired with things like add mystic with ssjb and make perfected ssjb from anime war and also maybe make omni ssj

First, non canon, second, can people stop saying ‘Jin add UI!’. He’s clearly busy, seeing as there’s been no update for two weeks now. Besides, custom forms.

SinDragon0891
    Participant

Your all over the fucking place, kid. Don’t ask for UI when we don’t even understand it, otherwise your gonna get lectured. Like I’m doing to you right now. Plus when custom forms gets added you can make your own UI and shit.(until it DOES get added) my personal hope is that the custom forms are similar to racial skills, allowing for a series of forms, such as(I’ll use your idea as example) from UI to Omen to Mastered UI. That way people won’t complain about only getting to make one form.

quaye
    Participant

no i werent saying add it i just had some ideas so i thought id put my opinion out there i dont say add it it was a couple of ideas i wanted to share also i know perfected ssjb and omni ssj are non canon but i thought it might be a good idea

SinDragon0891
    Participant

Well, mastered SSB is canon(manga). And Vegeta has SSB “beyond”(anime, not sure if in the manga). Click my name, check the UI post I made.

quaye
    Participant

when i said ssjb2 i meant vegeta new limit breaking form and perfected ssjb off anime war

quaye
    Participant

Fuckin’aDuck i agree with what u said however i think when u get mastery of ui u get to transform from blue to omen to mastered or straight to mui when u want after u have control over it so it becomes a transformation on the x menu where u get blue and kaioken and all that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.