Fairy Tail C

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Fairy Tail C

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emperor_Justin 5 days, 7 hours ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Assassinsc14
    Participant

Have you ever thought about making a Fairy Tail Mod?

You could still use most of the same stuff that you used in Dragon Block C and Naruto C in it. I feel like it would be a big hit for you. Fairy Tail is pretty popular and if you could make it a mod I would be on it all the time.

P.S. I love playing both Dragon Block C and Naruto C, I have a blast playing it with my friends.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Assassinsc14.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Assassinsc14.

Jonathan (me)
    Participant

Well a Fairy Tail mod wouldn’t be too bad but honestly don’t you think Jin has enough on his plate at the moment. And Aegous was actually making one it had a good concept and looked quite nice, but sadly he stopped and started focusing more on the development on his current server named Dragonforce.

Assassinsc14
    Participant

Yeah, I played on that server. I didn’t know what other stuff he was working on until after I posted it

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

actually Aegous worked on a Fairy Tail mod but stopped because he thought Fairy Tail wasn’t popular anymore so he began working on a Super Hero mod.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.