Dragon Block C Crafting Ideas

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Dragon Block C Crafting Ideas

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Felipe 1 month, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Hello There. I was just doodling around a server building and stuff. Then I realized, that there is No way to craft two very needed Items. Healing Pod Doors & Healing Pod Water. So I got into the Idea of making crafting recipes for them and I found a few other things I’d like to see. I hope You enjoy and Approve of them 😀
    (the spaces in the Portal blocks are representing the spaces in a crafting table)

#1 Regular Pod
    Regular Pod Door

#2 A Neat Idea I came Up with, Different Colored Doors depending on what glass You Use! Examples:
    Blue Door
    Red Door

#3 Healing Liquid Recipe
    Healing Liquid

#3/4 Healing Liquid In a Bucket Instead of Item Water Form
    Bucket Of Healing Liquid

superciano06
    Participant

this is cool

Omni
    Participant

Woah i like this a lot :O

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Thanks Guys!

Kabaneri
    Participant

I like it alot

Skeptical
    Participant

I don’t see why people call this idea above average, while they are just recicpe ideas.

yoyosama666
    Participant

IDK how someone is going to get to portal block survival. These ideas would be cool if they were possible

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

“(the spaces in the Portal blocks are representing the spaces in a crafting table)”

Meaning that the Portal Blocks are seperaters seperating the items inside the 3×3 square from the rest of the empty slots. A Crafting table only has 9 Slots, indicating the spaces in the portal blocks are the crafting recipie. Not the literal Portal Blocks. Sorry for the confusion!

Kabaneri
    Participant

they just didnt take time to understand how it worked,there was no confusion virtus keep with those cool crafting recipe ideas i just dont think someone can get water without a bucket xD so making it so it just can be a bucket of healing liquid,it would make more sense,keep up with those awesomes crafting ideas

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Kabaneri.

BatVenomPL
    Participant

Awesome idea!

Sindie
    Participant

Seems simple enuf.

Nu’Dist
    Participant

This idea is awesome and healing pods would be a need if people were to create large factions where fighting took place regularly between groups of players, after a good slaughter or raid you’d want to be able to heal up, I reckon that the healing pod shouldn’t run out of duration/uses but the healing liquid needs to be replenished after 10 uses or so but heals very fast, so a player only has to spend 30 seconds in there to be fully healed so you could fully heal 10 players then have to go and get all of the senzu beans to make another batch of the healing pod liquid.

Awesome creativity with this idea and recipes.

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Thanks ^-^

Felipe
    Participant

Up

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.