Dragon Block Animation Youtube Series

Home Forums JinGames Forums Announcements Dragon Block Animation Youtube Series

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Miki 2 years, 6 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Saiyans Play
    Participant

Hey all, for those of you who do not know, our channel is known as Saiyans Play. We have begun a Minecraft Animation series called Dragon Block Ender. I assume you all love Dragon Ball Z and Super as much as we do so you’ll be sure to enjoy this! It is based off of Dragon Ball Super, however in our plot line, events go a little differently and Saiyans like Paragus, who now has a distinguished career as the rapper Ice Cube, Nappa from TFS, Raditz, Turles, Fasha and Gine along with even more Saiyans, are alive and on Earth.

The link to the first episode is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXPxmTXJRs

And this is the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcPGpECPyp_a1I7oohHQ6cg

We hope you enjoy!

Please Subscribe and leave a like to help support the channel!

SwaggedGode
    Participant

wow such a stupid idiot who just copy dragon ball super but on mineceaft you gonna be report for that you know

Saiyans Play
      Participant

Ever watch Tfs? That’s all copyrighted material but they don’t monetize it so they don’t get copyrighted or “in trouble”. I don’t even use the names from the series we use our igns to further prevent problems. If you understood copyright laws perhaps you would be more informed. I suggest you go study before coming back here.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Saiyans Play.

SwaggedGode
      Participant

TFS is better than your one your one is totaly copy right and they know some of the people there and is parody so shut up noob

Saiyans Play
      Participant

You are making an argument with facts you don’t even know to be true or not. TFS did not know people at Funimation, until making the series. And the are only allowed to use the material as long as they don’t copyright it. Also your spelling and grammar is apparently at elementary level so it would explain your lack of brain cells or knowledge on certain topics. So I guess your the noob then. Also if you actually watched my video you’d see that we not only use different characters, but we in fact have more than Dragon Ball Super. Now I hope your done making a fool out of yourself or we can keep going like this.

SwaggedGode
      Participant

tfs is more cooler than you if you dont stop talking to it you gonna burn in hell like the others insulted

Saiyans Play
      Participant

Look kid, you may as well just give up, it took you 2 days to go and ask your mommy for a comeback and honestly the only one going to burn in hell is you for your atrocious spelling. I assume you must have some mental disability or else you’d have realized the futility of your argument. Do us all a favor and spend more time studying instead of starting arguments your pea sized brain can’t handle.

uber gaming (yt)
    Participant

now im tempted…I may consider being a voice actor….MAYBE

Khalil
    Participant

Ohhh something interesting!

Miki
    Participant

Haha looks interesting. Well for an old db fan everything related to dragon ball is interesting

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.