Dragon Ball All Sad News

Home Forums JinGames Forums Announcements Dragon Ball All Sad News

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aegous 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hello everyone. Dragon Ball All has been around for a while and we have had some good times and not so great times. But I am making this to tell everyone who was kicked from the discord and wondering why the server is down why it is. We just got hacked today from the Ex Co Owner Arubion#3019 discord and his username is KnightWarGreymon. We won’t be remaking the server due to well he hacked it once and chances are he will just hack us again

AmericanRandom
    Participant

I mean This Honestly isnt my place to intrude but Jin can legit check if a server got hacked, as Yall use PandaServ, Since your his Partner. Hell If you need I can get Helge To Talk To you and provide the logs, As Hacking Onto PandaServ is highly unlikely.

AmericanRandom
    Participant

Essentially What Im saying is I dont believe this “Hacking” Story, I doesnt seem plausable, As I know PandaServ security is TIGHT…. So I highly Doubt that This actually happened.

Supersonic426
    Participant

DEATH TO DRAGON BALL ALL AND TO DRAGON BALL REVERSE (Shitty bans tho)
    Ps: GEEEEET FUUUUCCCKKKEEEEEDDDD

Aegous
    Participant

You can’t say a host has tight security as it is entirely down to the client. If justin did anything to give the guy the password to the host account then they can get into it regardless of how “tight” pandaserv is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.