Doubt about the "Legendary Status"

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Doubt about the "Legendary Status"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Son Netsui Surudan 1 year, 5 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

StanleyWolf
    Participant

I would like to know exactly how these options work, and how they affect the game:

# Server Sided! The chance (in percentage) for a player to receive the Legendary Status Effect every 20-30 mins, regardless of race. Can be from 0 to 100 (default: 10) and 0 will result in close to never. (This config will only be enabled if the ‘For every day a Lucky player’ config conditions are not met, furthermore setting this to 100 will result in the same effect as the ‘For every day a Lucky player’ config)
    I:”Status Effect – Legendary – Chance to get it”=10

# Server Sided! Above this amount a player will be always selected to receive the Legendary status effect, regardless of race. Can be from 0 to 500 (default: 20) and 0 will result in always a player to receive it every 20-30 mins. (Setting this to 0 will disable the ‘Chance to get it’ config.)
    I:”Status Effect – Legendary – For every day a Lucky player”=20

Regards. ^ u ^

Khalil
    Participant

The first one is Obviously the Chance to obtain the legendary ki.

Yet the second one I suppose its the.. amount of players able to obtain legendary I guess..

I’m not entirely sure tho.

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

the second are the time nedded for the legendary status apper.Are from 0 minutes to 500 minutes.20 = 1 day and 1 night of minecraft

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.