Do the Migatte no gokui

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Do the Migatte no gokui

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  TheDJMuffin 7 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Josue Mata
    Participant

Please do the Migatte no gokui

Gabriel
    Participant

Nooooo

superciano06
    Participant

Mod needs bug fixes. Not new forms.

Luis Felipe
    Participant

Please do the Migatte no gokui

Gabriel
    Participant

NOOOO

Joni
    Participant

This people ruin the community of mod

RidingInStyle00
    Participant

We have next to no information on how that form even works. So therefor we aren’t sure how it’s even achieved or activated. And yes, this mod needs bug fixes and other fixes before more forms should be added. (I’m looking at you SSB bug and stamina revamp >_>)

fação o migatte no gokui pf

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO are very bugs to jin fix,they NOT need try make the migatte no gokui!

StormGamer1500
    Participant

Please do the migatte in gokui please. Many people have been modifying the dragon block c.I do not know how to modify the thing I most wanted was for you to do the migatte in gokui please. Not only would it make me happy, but also other people so do please all we want do not call for bugs so please add migatte in gokui please all of us want !!!!!!

Gabriel
    Participant

PLS NO MIGATTE NO GOKUI!

StormGamer1500
    Participant

Please do the migatte no gokui please. Many people have been modifying the dragon block c.I do not know how to modify the thing I most wanted was for you to do the migatte no gokui please. Not only would it make me happy, but also other people so do please all we want do not call for bugs so please add migatte in gokui please all of us want !!!!!!

Dominic
    Participant

STOP ASKING FOR ULTRA INSTINCT, MIGATTE NO GOKUI, KEY TO EGOISM, MASTERY OF SELF-MOVEMENT WHATEVER!
    JIN IS ADDING IT, HE SAID HE WAS, HE SAID HE WAS THINKING OF THE AURA HE WANTED TO USE, HE EVEN SAID HE EXPERIMENTED WITH THE AURA FOR IT! THE MORE YOU ASK DOESN’T MAKE IT COME FASTER ONLY SLOWER!

StormGamer1500
    Participant

THEN HE WILL ADD EVEN! I AM VERY HAPPY!!! BUT WHAT IS THE APPROXIMATE DATE OF RELEASE OF MIGATTE NO GOKUI????

Sam Noé
    Participant

You can be sure that now that Jin has announced he’s working on UI, weebs asking for it are gonna raise from a few irreducibles to entire legions of peeps.

StormGamer1500
    Participant

SO WHEN THE MIGATTE NO GOKUI LAUNCH I AND OTHER PEOPLE WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY!!!

Gabriel
    Participant

Stop talking about “Migatte no gokui, today I’ll talk about migatte no goku’i bla bla bla”, you look like children, STOP !!
    Jin already said that it would, you look like children.

StormGamer1500
    Participant

WHEN WILL YOU LAUNCH THE MIGATTE NO GOKUI?

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

WHEN HE IS FRIKIN READY

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.