DBC Roleplay Private Server

Home Forums JinGames Forums Servers DBC Roleplay Private Server

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 106 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Zilch 1 year, 10 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Zilch
    Participant

Ok, so I was thinking of starting a DBC RP Private server. I’ve been on the lookout for any servers that were doing this and have been a part of a few. There seemed to be common problem between them which was slightly annoying but it was due to the nature of the game rather than the people who made these servers. So I thought of a way of this working better, using some of the content of a very popular role playing system, Dungeons and Dragons. Now before you sigh in annoyance at this geeky idea, there’s a reason that this system is still used today. I was on the idea of having a Dungeon Master (DM) to control fights and role playing events {if you don’t know want a DM is then read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Master}. This will most likely be me but I will interact in role-play as well.

Now for another thing that was with all private RP servers I’ve played, is they’re all in the northern hemisphere (yes, I’m in the southern hemisphere, yes we have computers, yes we have internet, yes I live with wild animals and have to hunt for my food. And before you ask I’m Australian, but I live in Antarctica, it has better Wifi than Australia ever will) so meeting up wise has been difficult due to the time difference. I’m also busy during the week due to study’s and other stuff, so it’ll be Friday nights and on the weekend (I’ll usually specify when we’re playing next so you can say if you’re available or not) so if you want to join, if you’re in the Northern hemisphere you have to able to play at these times or if you’re down here with me just make sure you can play too (P.S. my time zone is UTC+10:00 or Australian Eastern time). I’ll also be only accepting 5 people to play, so better get in quick. Also, you must be older than 15 (I don’t have anything against people younger than this age but I don’t feel like playing with people 2-5 years younger than me). We’ll also mainly use Discord to communicate (if you don’t know what it is, look it up), it’s just easier to talk to a group of people this way and manage it all.

Ok, now for character submission. Below will be the format you set out you’re application but before I do, there’s a few things I want to say. Make sure they aren’t a Mary Sue, MARY SUES ARE A BIG NO NO. Here is the literal definition of what it is: A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment. I’d also like to that I don’t want Mary Sues (Yes I know I just said that but it is REALLY important for a good role-play experience). Stuff like training and other stuff will be left to me. After certain events I will give you a certain amount of TP, this depends on what your character does and how well I believe you role-played. So you won’t really be on the server unless I am. About transformations, before you unlock a transformation, consult me, I want them to be unlocked during some epic event or struggle which will make the role-play experience all the better. Also, I don’t want 5 saiyans or half-saiyans, I’d allow three at most. Now, the character submission layout:

MC Username:
    Your Age:
    Country (or just Hemisphere):
    Can you really work to my times?:

Character Name:
    Character Age:
    Character Race:
    Character Backstory:
    Character Alignment:

For backstory stuff, most of the DB characters you know don’t exist, this includes Goku and his family (including Raditz and Bardock), Vegeta, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, the androids, Cell, Frieza, Buu. Alignment wise, I don’t care, it’s good to have a mix of good, evil and neutral.

I really want this to be a success and I hope to hear from people who are interested soon.

Yours truly

Zilch

superciano06
    Participant

MC Username:superciano06
    Your Age:14
    Can you really work to my times?:Yes

Character Name:Yakai
    Character Age:14
    Character Race: Saiyan
    Character Backstory: I Was Born In A Small Cabin On Planet Vegeta And Had A Poor Life But One Day Someone Named Ziake Came And Took Me As My Parents Was Dead Because Of Our Fellow Saiyan Members. He Trained Me And Protected Me. He Made My Power level Go From 1 to 1000 to 8000 now i am strong enough to take care of myself… a few years after i became 12 i turned 14 and thats when Kirza Killed My Savior Now I Work My Life Off To Do Whatever i can to Destroy him
    Character Alignment:Good

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  superciano06.

superciano06
    Participant

so am i qualified to be in it?

also i have for Appearance My Guy Has

Black Hair
    Black Eyes
    Brown Tail
    Brown Skin Color

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  superciano06.

superciano06
      Participant

sorry i keep making Post’s

Hairstyle: Vegito (At First)-Gohan (Second)-ETC

i will keep changing hair styles throughout the roleplay btw

Zilch
    Participant

Ok Superciano, I guess I forgot to clarify, everyone was gonna start at the starting power level (which is about 15) but from the rest of your backstory, you should be fine to join. Just to clarify to anyone else applying, you need to put a bit of more detail into your backstory than Supercian did, but this is my fault because I didn’t clarify so sorry.

Anyway, application accepted
    4 spots left

FlamesWrath
    Participant

MC Username:Flamesfury425
    Your Age:15
    Country (or just Hemisphere):England
    Can you really work to my times?:Not sure

Character Name:Flames
    Character Age:24
    Character Race:Full Saiyan
    Character Backstory:A Saiyan born on planet Vegeta. He was sent off to a planet named Planet Kaneesa at the age of 7 months. He fell at the planet as the moon began to rise. The pod opened. A Kanesian walked over to him. He pulled the child out of the space pod. Soon, the moon rose to the middle of the sky. Flames took one look at the moon and he transformed into the Oozaru, wiping the planet out. Soon afterwards he was collected by a Saiyan and sent back to Planet Vegeta. He spends his time training and slaughtering planets as much as possible. He was bored one day and went into a space pod. He tapped the dashboard. It said “Go to Planet Earth?” Flames shrugged. He pushed the “Yes” button and he dashed off to Earth. He is currently flying to Earth.
    Character Alignment:Evil
    Extra notes: Can change this if needed (Such as gender or Alignment. Don’t really care. Just want a good RP.)

Zilch
    Participant

No you don’t have to change anything, your all good, sorta defeats the RP experience if you can’t play the way you want.
    Application accepted
    3 spots left

also I’ll contact you two about it later tonight

Android 21
    Participant

I’m somewhat confused on how this “Dungeon Master” set up will work. Can you explain it a little more? How will it effect fights and events in particular?

Android 21
      Participant

Also, what mods will you be using for this?

Harpor(Hp)
    Participant

Want to join this, so I’ll come back later if it’s not full by then.

Zilch
    Participant

well the Dungeon Master stuff is to help with RP in battle and just normal RP, its basically just a referee role. Helping set up locations, NPCs and other sort of stuff, eg if a player wants to fight someone they’ve made up and such.

In battle wise, basically means that the DM helps with RP within in the battle, eg dialogue and other sorta event, eg transformations.They help with the flow as in letting the characters stop to talk and stuff as well as set up certain events before they happen so as to help develop the story. They also help enforce the rules as well as rewarding the players after events.

Mods wise I have already a few mods in line being:
    DBC
    Years
    Crayfish’s Furniture Mod
    Custom NPCs
    Minecraft Comes to Life (this is for population of the world as in NPCs, also can be used for if the players want a family)
    Decocraft

Thats all I got so far so the list can be changed, if you want to suggest any please do.

Also, for Flames and Superciano, could you possibly send me your Discord profile numbers, if you dont have discord or you can’t, your skype will be fine

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Zilch. Reason: forgot to add this

IMDAsianNinja
    Participant

Can i watch you do all this stuff?

Zilch
      Participant

what do you mean by that?

IMDAsianNinja
      Participant

watch all the roleplay happen

Zilch
      Participant

um sure I guess, it would be cool if you could help with setting up of locations and other stuff too, that is if you want to do that. Anyway, just send your discord number or your skype, preferably discord since thats what we’ll use but skype will be fine for now

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Zilch.

IMDAsianNinja
      Participant

Zilch
      Participant

cool, did you receive it?

IMDAsianNinja
    Participant

no i didnt

Zilch
      Participant

sorry, I need your username aswell

IMDAsianNinja
    Participant

IMDAsianNinja

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Yeah forgot to mention. If you want to contact me Email me at Flameswrath425@gmail.com

I dont really use anything else.

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Well just made le Discord. #2876

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  FlamesWrath.

Zilch
      Participant

Whats your username?

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Same as Jingames. Not very creative.

Zilch
      Participant

right, sent it

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Should I download the latest versions of each mod?

Android 21
    Participant

MC Username: Pyro_Knight
    Your Age: Prefer not to say.
    Country (or just Hemisphere): Northern Hemisphere, Easter Daylight Time.
    Can you really work to my times?: Mostly

Character Name: Lime
    Character Age: 11
    Character Race: Half-Saiyan
    Character Backstory:
    Coming from a broken family in the woods and mature for her age, Lime began to find relief in martial arts. When her Saiyan mother became ill, Lime decided to enter a local tournament to using “raising money for medicine” as an excuse to fight people, as training was no longer helping with her anger. As her Semi-final fight was beginning, a messenger was sent to tell Lime that her mother had died of her illness. This single piece of information led to the uncontrollable rage-filled murders of the competetors, referees and the spectators, which were made up of almost everyone within the local area. Confused by the guilt and anger, Lime is convinced that she must find her father and make him pay for the chain reaction he caused when he left, no matter the costs.
    Character Alignment: Evil (Barely)

Zilch
      Participant

cool, Could I get your Discord username and number

Android 21
      Participant

Android 21

superciano06
    Participant

#3403 is my number for discord
    my username is: Neon Green

superciano06
    Participant

also tell me y’all skype so we can have another source of communication

Harambe
    Participant

MC Username:Fire_Bre4ther2
    Your Age: I dun want to.
    Country (or just Hemisphere): EST
    Can you really work to my times?:
    I hope so lol.
    My time is terrible so I’ll probably be on.

Character Name: Honan
    Character Age: 13
    Character Backstory: Born on Planet Vegeta to a decently strong family. 500-1000.
    Honan was just a small boy (4 years old) When he was sent to planet earth to destroy it. He landed in a frozen tundra. Training till 10 years old. He sent out to destroy the planet. Beating village by village. However to his unacknowledged being the villages he was destroying were actually military bases of a dictator. When he made it to a City. He was praised, he had grown a liking to Earth and had decided to stay. He now is an anti-hero. And protects the Earth. But does it very forcefully and without mercy.
    Character Alignment: Anti-Hero

Harambe
    Participant

My disCord number is #2747 The Username Is FireHarambe

Hirolka
    Participant

Well I can’t talk on Discord and can only type on Skype, but if you need a shonen Human protagonist, just let me know.

Hirolka
      Participant

I might as well add on who my character would be since I’ve been putting so much thought into him.

MC Username: Kasumi_Kenshiro
      Your Age: 19
      Country (or just Hemisphere): United States, Central Daylight Time.
      Can you really work to my times?: Most likely, yeah, I’m usually up around midnight and the thrill of the RP can keep me going.
      I’ll admit that there will times when I have to go AFK for a few minutes, but I wouldn’t mind being left behind.

Character Name: Hao
      Character Age: 20
      Character Race: Human
      Character Backstory: It all begins long ago, when a rogue Saiyan made it to Earth to escape his cruel species.
      It wasn’t out of disgust at their nature or their ruthless ways that made him flee, but it was his own weakness and inability to fight that made him run away.
      Just like the idiom “A big fish in a small pond” he found his place on Earth, where compared to the average Human even a weak Saiyan like him could prosper…
      And conquer with an iron fist.
      Over the years a large dynasty would form with the blood of Saiyans and Humans running in their veins and tails sprouting from their backs, and for years they would live carelessly and recklessly, without any regard for the normal people around them.
      But one day a champion of the Humans rose up, with years of training, learning, and experience fueling his fists, the family of Half Saiyans who spent their lives lazily abusing their natural gifts were no match for his power thanks to his efforts and their Saiyan blood having been diluted with Human blood over the years.
      And so it seemed that one man had closed a chapter of history with his hands alone, but one last Half Saiyan, far past his prime, sat in the shadows and watched rather than fight the hero.

Abandoning the crumbling empire, he went into hiding with his family and dreamed of a revenge that would transcend time, one in which his dependent would go onto to return the favor and give back the kindness that had been given to his ancestor’s by the hero.
      For years he would drill into his daughter the techniques he had witnessed on that day and she would go onto to improve them, until one day it was time for her to do the same for her son, and for generations that pattern would continue until decades later, one of the Half Saiyan’s decedents, Hao’s father, put an end to his ancestor’s ambition by cutting Hao’s tail off when he was born and raising him normally, treating their family’s martial arts as a pastime rather than a means of revenge.
      But above all else, he lied to Hao and told him that their family was descended from the hero rather than the Saiyan, and that their fighting style, the Si Xiang, was passed down from the hero to him.

Over the years Hao, his father, and his mother lived in the same secluded family home and working the same family farm.
      There were lots of good times like when he trained with his father, and lots of bad times like when his father had to explain why there were blonde hairs in the bedroom when they were all brunettes.

But now Hao, twenty years old, a 1/512 part Saiyan and 511/512 Human leaves home, with his past behind him and the infinite future ahead, setting out on a journey to uphold his “family’s” legacy of heroism against the forces of evil.

Character Alignment: Good

Zilch
      Participant

that’s ok, its mainly just so its easy to keep in contact with everyone

Zilch
      Participant

Could I get your Discord username and number please?

Hirolka
      Participant

I’m Mobile Fighter, and my number is 4885 I guess?

Zilch
      Participant

Hey, just wanted to know whether or not you will be returning?

Zilch
    Participant

WOW ok, did not expect to see this many applications when I hopped on.
    but the following applications have been accepted:
    Pyro_Knight
    Kasumi_Kenshiro

The only reason I haven’t accepted yours Fire_Bre4ther2 is because I was only allowing for only 3 saiyans/half-saiyans, I just would like some diversity. So your free to apply again with a different race, just as long as you get in in time because there’s only one spot left.

As how the server is going, well I’ve hit a wall here. Australia has the WORST internet when compared to the rest of the world, all because our Prime Minister thinks that having fast internet is a bad idea. So even after giving the server 5gb of RAM, it still isn’t enough for people in other countries to connect without HUGE lag(I tested it with IMDAsianNinja). So I think I have a solution, I was going to get a server from a server host which would fix the problem but I am not very wealthy so I don’t know if I can pay it, so i’m going to look around and see what sort of price I’m looking at and see if I can pay it.

I am also sending requests to the people who I haven’t added on discord yet now

NunkNunk
    Participant

Mc Name: NunkNunk

Timezone/Hemisphere: EST Usa (Northern Hemisphere)

Can I Work With Your Times?: I Can Be On 6:30 AM AEST- 2:30 PM AEST During the Weekdays, And 6:30 AM AEST to 5 PM AEST on Weekends

Character Name: Ornzak

Race: Namekian

Backstory: Looked Down on for his mutated purple skin, Ornzack was put into the wild at birth away from his warrior namekian tribe. He was forced to raise himself, and while in isolation, he grew a strong hatred for his race and their “ways”. So, when he got the chance to leave his home planet, he took it. He stuck onto a namekian space ship heading out. Once the ship was far enough out, Ornzack slaughtered everyone inside, and threw their corpses into the vacuum of space. Not knowing anything about technology, Ornzack mashed the control panel and in the frustration, managed to get it to auto pilot to a certain planet. A Life abundant planet known as “Earth”.

(Discord Name is NunkNunk and # is 6628 If You Accept Me :D)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  NunkNunk.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  NunkNunk.

Reckey123456
    Participant

Ok, here goes…

MC Name: Reckey123456
    Your Age: 14.5
    Country: Australia (pretty much the same Timezone as yours lol)
    Can you really work to my times?: Ehhh… On weekdays, I’m not allowed to be on until 6pm + playing with friends… Oh to hell with it – I probably won’t be on most weekdays.

Character name: Cyberain
    Character Age: 21
    Character Race: Arcosian
    Character Backstory: Was a lazy Arcosian who had lots of potential but wasted it (Hope that wouldn’t be too much trouble :P). He was kicked off his home planet for disappointing everyone (not putting his potential to use) and escaped in a pod to a Namek. Ever since that incident, he has decided not to let others down. He developed a cheerful personality to hide his feelings (he’s running away from his sadness), but turns cold (no pun) when he’s serious or mad.
    Character alignment: In the neutral area but leaning towards ‘good’

Because of my inactivity, I wouldn’t mind being a minor character.

EDIT: Changed a bit of the backstory

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Reckey123456.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Reckey123456. Reason: Changed backstory

Zilch
      Participant

Could I get your discord username and number please? thanks

Reckey123456
      Participant

Discord username is: Reckey123456
      Discord number is: 6610

Thank you very much

Zilch
    Participant

Ok, I feel more generous atm and I’m going to accept both NunkNunk and Reckey123456, but for now, that’s all spots filled, I may be more inclined to add more in the future once it has been running for a bit but I will make a new forum post about it when the time comes

TheDerpyGamer12
      Participant

I just posted mine as you posted this RIP. Well hope i can get added later on 😀

Zilch
      Participant

Sorry about that, as I said, I will start a new post when I’m recruiting more, so keep an eye out

FlamesWrath
    Participant

R.I.P all them apps.

TheDerpyGamer12
    Participant

Welp here it is boys
    MC Username: TheDerpyGamer12
    Your Age: 15
    Country (or just Hemisphere): UTC+12:00 ( New Zealand so were like brother 😀 )
    Can you really work to my times?: I have no life so most likely

Character Name: Shaun
    Character Age: 16
    Character Race: Saiyan ( But can work something out if this is not available anymore )
    Character Backstory: Shaun was a normal human boy who lived a normal life you know average grades, average looks but he had always wanted more from life.It was just another normal day just like any other when the moment that changed the course of his fate forever. While he was trying to get his routine nap the Earth seemed to shake confused he ran outside of his home to see what seemed to be a older version of himself. This figure announced to him that indeed he was him but from a different universe where he had killed the Omni-King and had been granted the powers of all all mighty god. With this new power he had reset his universe to the time before he met a man he called ‘Zenkai’ he called him a Sayian who had given him blood and transformed him into a full blooded Saiyan. After the two discussed many matters like what there futre was and how he had defeated this ‘All Mighty God’ and how he really turned out to be his real father ( i can go more into detail about this ) the Future Shaun requested that Shaun give him his hand so he could insert his Saiyan blood into him. Doing so changed the boy his previously curly hair began to turn into a black spiky mess. Future Shaun told Shaun that he would train him to protect this Universe so he does not have to worry about it being destroyed while he was not there. Shaun was happy hearing these words. He had became ‘Special’.

Well thanks for reading that the little notes i added in the backstory where you know just there so if anything is requested to change its easier to do. Also if you are wondering ( I dont know why you would ) this backstory is apart of my own fan fic that iv been making in my head for the last 2 years now. I have been thinking of writing it all down and may do that. Zenkai is a orgional character i had made for story purposes later on in my story. And when i said ‘Zenkai’ had given him his blood in my story it is originally Goku but we dont need those plebs around here. Thanks again i would really love to join cause iv wanted to join a RP server for so long cause i love RP (as much as i dont like to say it :D).
    Discord Username and code: DerpyGamer12 #6148

Hirolka
    Participant

Phew, at least with a Human, Namekian, and Acrosian we’ll have some diversity.

Not to bad mouth our Saiyan and Half Saiyan players, but someone had to bite the bullet and use the default DBC skins for those races, and it wasn’t gonna be me.

TheDerpyGamer12
      Participant

Damn i just missed out :L hope i can get in later on i think it would be a fun time

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Eh fuck it I’ll change to Arocsian.

Dat Evil Arcosian.

Zilch
      Participant

oh ok, is the backstory and that the same, if it isn’t could you write a new one?

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Eh fuck it. I’ll stick to Full Saiyan. I cannot for the very life of me think of a backstory for a Arcosian.

The Dragonrace
    Participant

Is the RolePlay goimg to be recorded and uploaded to YT and if the answer is yes where would I find it

Zilch
      Participant

um, I wasn’t going to but if any of the players want to, they can go right ahead

FlamesWrath
    Participant

I might if my video recording system decides to work

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Yeah I wouldnt mind being the Villain Zilch. My discord died so I have to use the site for a bit.

Thats me awnser.

Hirolka
      Participant

Spoiler alert.

FlamesWrath
    Participant

My alignment is evil. What did you think would happen?

Hirolka
      Participant

Well maybe the villain was eviler.

AntonioDonaldson
    Participant

McName: Superantonio05
    My Age: 14
    Country-City-State : United States / Columbia / South Carolina
    Can I Really Work To MY Times : Mostly (Yes if School Dident Start)
    Anything Else U Need To Know : Im Just Getting my Gameing Computer So I Hope Lag Wont Effect What Happends

Character Name : Burner
    Character Age : 14
    Character Alignment : Netrual
    Character Race : Acrosian
    Character Backstory:
    Ever Since Burner Was Born He Had a Intense Power Level Since He Had So Much Power He Was Known And Gonna Grow Up To Be The New Acrosian God Much More Stronger Then The Other But Since He Had So Much Power , He Had To Get It Amplified , They Could Only Push Back So Much Of His Strength , The Acrosian God Himself Named This Child But Was Scared What Could Happended If He Was Just Let Free So They Sent Him To The Yardra’s Plant , He Soon Came Back After This Happended When He Was 7 Years Old , While He Was There All That Could Be Said Was DEATH So With This He Ran So Fast He Destroyed The Whole City , He Cried And Left No One Felt Bad For Him, When He Matured He Wore A Black Robe And Entered The Plant Earth There He Learned To Control His Power Finding A Strange men Named ZeniSin He Taught Me Everything I Know Makeing Me Stronger Then Ever I Control My Power To 15 And Only Fight For Fun – After Everything Happened I Was Only 13 He Died On My BirthDay By A Man Named Kaosin All He Said To Me Was Have A Nice Dream….. Later On My Story Continues.

Luki
    Participant

MC Username:Luki/Luki_Rol (I’m a pirate user , sorry ;_;)
    Country (or just Hemisphere):South
    Can you really work to my times?:Kinda Npt

Character Name:Saori
    Character Age: 13-14
    Character Race:Half-Saiyan (Can be a human if there are no anymore spots )
    Character Backstory:A space colony (Kind of an Arc) was created to save species in case they ever got a problem , they would have the species saved, Nameks , and so on , basically every race in the galaxy was there , 2 persons got in love a Saiyan and human , they had a daughter named Saori, everything was peace and happiness on the arc until some space pirates attacked (The Arc had a lot of resources food and everything) While the pirates were destroying the arc , the families sent their children and old people to other planets to save them , This child Saori was sent to the planet that rp goes on , or something XD . She wants to know what happened to her family and train to save them and hunt those pirates down

AntonioDonaldson
    Participant

My Discord Name IS YellowTheNeon My Discord Number is 1080 / My Skype Is live:antoniotheminecraftgamer

Luki
    Participant

By the way , i dont have a skype , i have a hotmail , i dont know how to people add me XD if you could send me your skype , id send a request!

AntonioDonaldson
      Participant

Simple Type There Skype Name And Click Add :/ and if they accept boom u have there skype

Zilch
    Participant

well if you guys had applied at the start of the week I would have accepted these applications, but I’m sorry. If you read further above, all the spots are taken for now, If I’m willing to add more people I will start a new post for it, so if you’re still interested keep an eye out for it.

Zilch
    Participant

well this is to all the people who are apart of the server, I’m sorry for not being online yesterday, I was busy. But now I’m online and was wondering if you guys are up for playing.

PS. The reason why I’m sending this here is that you might see it. I didn’t send it to Discord because no-one is online on it

FlamesWrath
    Participant

I’d be happy to get on

Unwiseraura
    Participant

Is it too late to join?
    MC Username:KKrieg
    Can you really work to my times?:Possibly

Character Name: Kol
    Character Age: 15
    Character Race: Half-Saiyan
    Character Backstory Kol had a saiyan father and a human mother, he was raised to be polite and kind and he loved his parents very much, but his whole life changed when his fther was enlisted in a war against arcosians. His father was pronounced dead, and he swore to do whatever he could to find his killer.
    Alignment: Neutral/Good

Reckey123456
      Participant

Sorry, but we stopped months ago

Unwiseraura
      Participant

Aright, Thanks for telling me

Zilch
    Participant

yeah sorry, we did stop a while ago, I had a very busy schedule.

But if you’re looking for a good RP server, I’ve been playing on this server and its really good. Go check it out:
    http://serverlist.jingames.net/index.php?page=details&server=233

Android 21
    Participant

We’ve been revived!

Zilch
    Participant

Ok, so this message is for all of the people who were apart of Private RP server I had started. The reason we stopped doing it was because I had a VERY busy schedule between multiple things, plus school. Now about 98% of the stuff has been finished, including school. So at the moment I’m on holidays and I have too much free time on my hands. I was disappointed that this didn’t go very far and I still want to do it. I am thinking of buying the server again in the next few days and starting this back up. If you’re interested in joining back again please let me know, I have a lot more time on my hands now so I can work on other people’s times now.

Please let me know if you want to come back
    Thanks

Zilch

P.S. If you have deleted me on Discord, please add me back

Unwiseraura
      Participant

I hear you loud and clear good buddy

Zilch
    Participant

I also am looking for staff for this server. This includes builders, moderators and even big characters. As in big characters, this means likes gods or kai; they don’t do too much combat but mainly train others and are a goal for players to aim for. As a big character, you will also sometimes be a part of story events as well as possibly creating your own. I also need people who really know their way around the custom NPCs mod. I’d like some help with creating interesting NPCs that can help move story and such. Below is an Application to be filled if you want to apply for one of these positions.

Name:
    Discord Name and Number:
    Role that You’re Applying for:
    Experience and previous work:
    Anything Extra:

Unwiseraura
      Participant

Name: Keagen
      Discord Name and Number: KKrieg and 3227
      Role: God or Kai, but Normal staff is fine
      Experience: Never Been a Mod, But I Have Played Dragon Block C a Lot and Decent Builder
      Extra: Nice Profile Pic

Zilch
      Participant

Accepted!!

Unwiseraura
      Participant

Thanks man, and I had a lot of fun with you on the other server

Zilch
      Participant

I had fun too, thanks

Silver Vegito
    Participant

MC Username: saiyanwich

Your Age: 14 (almost 15 and you know im cool already)

Country (or just Hemisphere): Denmark

Can you really work to my times?: Yah, I do online schooling

Character Name: Taiketsu

Character Age: 17

Character Race: Namekian

Character Backstory: At birth I was fused with a young saiyan that was the child of a saiyan named Trouser. I was mainly just infused with his energy so I can power up like a super saiyan but it works differently. I dont know my family and all I care about is finding who ever killed my mentor and slight father (Trouser briefs)

Character Alignment: Good

Zilch
      Participant

Accepted!

Zilch
    Participant

So I have decided to open up the server to more character applications, read above for how to and such and just send them through, will add about 4 more people

SwaggedGode
    Participant

Name:StanLegendYT
    ^dont ask why :/^

Role Name:Stanley

Role:The alone saying who will try anything to stop villains from destroying the earth even self destruct.

work:too much rp in roblox as him charater in dragon ball legends

Extra:I AM SUPER SANDWICH 2!!!!

Zilch
      Participant

I’m gonna have to decline, You haven’t given me much detail at all, and when I said role name, I meant which role. You also didn’t state any experience you have.
      Sorry

SwaggedGode
      Participant

ok here totaly ever fucking details i didnt said every thing because i was going to school so heres details

Role:alone time patrouller

Charater story:not that brave but when he gets pretty mad he will just attack and dont give up, even they are gods or time breakers known as hero of time (yeah i did copy legend zelda of zelda xD) who saves many lives as time patrouller.one more thing he was stop next lssj guy.

ultra info:can be useful for finiding good skins and good editor

extra:i am SUPER MEME CASTER

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  SwaggedGode.
      • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  SwaggedGode.

Zilch
      Participant

Thanks for applying, but I’m going to have to decline. I am not very confident with your English skills from seeing this application and we already have skin editors. Thanks for applying though and good luck in the future.

justin9232
    Participant

MC Username: justin9232
    Your Age: 17
    Country (or just Hemisphere): USA
    Can you really work to my times?: Sometimes, though my schedule changes a lot.

Character Name: Coluf
    Character Age:18
    Character Backstory: A saiyan born with the typical love for battle. He grew up trying to balance his love for battle with his need to survive. Abandoned as a child, he grew up on his own. He spends his time hunting for food or looking for a strong enemy to give him a challenge. Never attending a school during his life, he is only capable of intermediate reading. He doesn’t care for morality or what others think, he does what he wants and takes care of the issues later.
    Character Alignment: Neutral

Zilch
      Participant

Accepted! could you please send me you Discord Username and Number, so that I can add you?

justin9232
      Participant

JMoney_420 and #2177

superciano06
    Participant

later on Zilch i think my character can either be either god/kai when he becomes older like 50 or atleast 30 or so

FlamesWrath
    Participant

So do I have to reapply for this or nah?

Zilch
      Participant

no, you don’t have to Flames

superciano06
    Participant

i don’t think you have to reapp flames

ApolloMaster
    Participant

Nooooooooo i’m too late.
    I think…..
    But still…
    DAMMIT!!

Zilch
      Participant

Nah, you’re good to apply fam

ApolloMaster
    Participant

Oh, SICK!
    Alright then.
    MC Username: ApolloMaster
    Your Age: 10 (Please still accept me, trust me, i’m more mature then you think.)
    Country (or just Hemisphere): USA
    Can you really work to my times?: Yes

Character Name: Fura
    Character Age: 15
    Character Race: 1/8th Saiyan
    Character Backstory: A boy who has unknown heritage with the saiyans, living in a small town with his father. Or, he did. On a day that seemed like any normal day, someone attacked his village. Someone nobody can pinpoint, no matter what they did, but Fura still tried. he was knocked away by the villain, who proceeded to destroy his village and all his inhabitants. (this face you will find out later) Fura was deeply angered and saddened by this loss and worked to find and defeat this maniac who killed his father, and any others he loved. Starting training from the age of 8, Fura still hasn’t been able to find out who this monster is. (You obviously will find out more in the rp.)
    Character Alignment: Neutral

Zilch
      Participant

Accepted! could please send you discord username and number

1 spot left

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Zilch.

ApolloMaster
    Participant

Discord Name: ApolloMaster
    Discord Number: #9745

TheDerpyGamer12
    Participant

Welp here it is boys
    MC Username: TheDerpyGamer12
    Your Age: 15
    Country (or just Hemisphere): UTC+12:00 ( New Zealand so were like brother ? )
    Can you really work to my times?: I have no life so most likely

Character Name: Shaun
    Character Age: 16
    Character Race: Saiyan ( But can work something out if this is not available anymore )
    Character Backstory: Shaun was a normal human boy who lived a normal life you know average grades, average looks but he had always wanted more from life.It was just another normal day just like any other when the moment that changed the course of his fate forever. While he was trying to get his routine nap the Earth seemed to shake confused he ran outside of his home to see what seemed to be a older version of himself. This figure announced to him that indeed he was him but from a different universe where he had killed the Omni-King and had been granted the powers of all all mighty god. With this new power he had reset his universe to the time before he met a man he called ‘Zenkai’ he called him a Sayian who had given him blood and transformed him into a full blooded Saiyan. After the two discussed many matters like what there futre was and how he had defeated this ‘All Mighty God’ and how he really turned out to be his real father ( i can go more into detail about this ) the Future Shaun requested that Shaun give him his hand so he could insert his Saiyan blood into him. Doing so changed the boy his previously curly hair began to turn into a black spiky mess. Future Shaun told Shaun that he would train him to protect this Universe so he does not have to worry about it being destroyed while he was not there. Shaun was happy hearing these words. He had became ‘Special’.

Discord Username and code: DerpyGamer12 #6148

Zilch
      Participant

Accepted!! Ok, that’s all applications taken for now. If you do wish to apply, keep an eye, I may advertise that I am accepting more players

Also, I’m getting an error for when trying to add you on Discord

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.