DBC npcs flying and more.

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas DBC npcs flying and more.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aegous 2 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Wolfin Dark
    Participant

Hello, oni back at it again. For a while now i’ve noticed something that bugs me, jin has wonderful mod (dbc) and it does so much to Minecraft and he is a gui creating master at this point (or at least someone on the mod development team is, maybe crimson not sure) at any rate what im thinking is the next big step forward for the mod is a simple command to create an npc that can be configured in strength, and most amazingly can fly then just choose a skin added to a directory in the dbc mod (one that a person has placed there using winrar probably)

What pushed me to ask for something like this is the fact that I have searched for ways to make npcs from a mod like custom npcs fly and the whole reason anybody is asking for a 1.8 version to the mod is that they want to create flying npcs. I have tried everything else like riping code from gasts and bats and blazes and patching the script to a custom npc but it wont work, this is due to the fact that a flying entity in 1.7.10 is different to a mob entity, so patching it on basically does 1 of 2 things completely destroys the npc (and crashes minecraft) or makes the npc mentally challenged. if you guys could give me some feedback that would be nice.

Wolfin Dark
    Participant

Bump

Wolfin Dark
    Participant

more bump

Wolfin Dark
    Participant

wow is no one going to even comment on this, its something so needed just really basic things. w/e

Aegous
    Participant

You probably could do something with scripting to fly like the dbc ones since all they do is go up and down. Just to add also the dbc dev team consists of Jin alone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.