DBC Extended Saga

Home Forums JinGames Forums Community Mods DBC Extended Saga

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kev_spyro 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

A lot of you know about OMGIsGreen’s DBCSkin’s mod. with his permission i used his mod and JSON files to make up my own version with my skins. i hope you enjoy. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3gdsvoyslcnslqn/AADgLU3Cg0ArXKElmHR0cD_wa?dl=0 there is the download link to it and the contents in it will change every update so i don’t have to spam this with links. If you have any issues with crashes or the saga say it here. you can also do it here https://discord.gg/sEdzQH6 or https://firstmcempire.enjin.com/

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Forgot to mention yes this works on servers both with the missions and the mod in general. so if you want to put it on your server go for it. And note this is much bigger than OMGisGreen’s version because mine has video game characters, GT characters, what if transformations, etc. it is about half the size of DBC because of all the skins.

kev_spyro
    Participant

are all the files stored in a file that i can download or are they all seperately downloaded?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

The thought of that didn’t occur to me lol. i changed it so it’s all in a zip file. thanks for pointing that out

kev_spyro
    Participant

aight thx i’m goin to test it out now i have the feeling it’s gonna be good ;D

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

ok. I hope you all enjoy it. Since with the missions it is just a small portion of what is in stored. since soon there will be an evil saga. a what if saga with the left over mobs. like Buugito, Golden Cooler, 4th form King Cold, Celza, etc.

kev_spyro
    Participant

hey i just tried to start the modpack i’m playing with and put in the folder like with the mod of omgisgreen because i thought it need’s to be like that but when i started the pack it crashed before completely loading here if it helps is the crash report:
    —- Minecraft Crash Report —-
    // Sorry 🙁

Time: 25.11.17 13:44
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: No more entity indicies left
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId(EntityRegistry.java:322)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.make_some_more_things(OreSpawnMain.java:4414)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.preInit(OreSpawnMain.java:1839)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    —————————————————————————————

— Head —
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId(EntityRegistry.java:322)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.make_some_more_things(OreSpawnMain.java:4414)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.preInit(OreSpawnMain.java:1839)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)

— Initialization —
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

— System Details —
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 387676736 bytes (369 MB) / 671088640 bytes (640 MB) up to 1073741824 bytes (1024 MB)
    JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 41 mods loaded, 41 mods active
    States: ‘U’ = Unloaded ‘L’ = Loaded ‘C’ = Constructed ‘H’ = Pre-initialized ‘I’ = Initialized ‘J’ = Post-initialized ‘A’ = Available ‘D’ = Disabled ‘E’ = Errored
    UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (Not-Enough-Items-1.7.10-Latest.jar)
    UCH WarpDriveCore{1.7.10-1.3.29.-} [WarpDriveCore] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (FastCraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.0.jar)
    UCH Backpack{2.0.0} [Backpack] (backpack-2.0.0-1.7.x.jar)
    UCH betterbuilderswands{0.6.1} [Better Builder’s Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.6.1-1.7.10r80+358ee26.jar)
    UCH BiblioCraft{1.7.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.7.3][MC1.7.10].jar)
    UCH CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter’s Blocks] (Carpenter’s Blocks v3.3.5 – MC 1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
    UCH chisel{2.4.1.40} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.4.1.40.jar)
    UCH ctmlib{1.0.1.5} [CTMLib] (Chisel2-2.4.1.40.jar)
    UCH customnpcs{1.7.10d} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.7.10d(19jun17).jar)
    UCH dbaskins{1.0.11} [dbaskins] (DBASkins-v1.0.11.jar)
    UCH diversity{ALPHA 1.6.1} [Diversity] (Diversity-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH DraconicEvolution{0.9.5-Beta} [Draconic Evolution] (Draconic-Evolution-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH jinryuujrmcore{1.3.4} [JinRyuu’s JRMCore] (JRMCore-v1.3.4.jar)
    UCH jinryuudragonblockc{1.4.44} [Dragon Block C] (DragonBlockC-v1.4.44.jar)
    UCH extraarmor{0.1} [Extra Armor] (ExtraArmor-0.1.jar)
    UCH ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar)
    UCH inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
    UCH IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar)
    UCH jinryuubetterrenderaddon{1.6.27} [JinRyuu’s Better Render Addon] (JBRA-Client-v1.6.27.jar)
    UCH jinryuufamilyc{1.2.15} [JinRyuu’s Family C] (JFamilyC.jar)
    UCH journeymap{5.1.4} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4-unlimited.jar)
    UCH jinryuuyearsc{1.2.3} [JinRyuu’s Years C] (JYearsC.jar)
    UCH LLadders{0.5.0} [Luppii’s Ladders] (Ladders-0.5.0-MC1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH MoreFurnaces{1.3.9} [More Furnaces] (More-Furnaces-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar)
    UCE OreSpawn{1.7.10.20.3} [OreSpawn] (Ore-Spawn-Mod-1.7.10.zip)
    UCH StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.9.7} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.9.7.jar)
    UCH TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers’ Construct] (TConstruct-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH VeinMiner{0.31.4_build.unknown} [Vein Miner] (Vein-Miner-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH VeinMinerModSupport{0.31.4_build.unknown} [Mod Support] (Vein-Miner-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar)
    UCH WarpDrive{1.7.10-1.3.29.-} [WarpDrive] (WarpDrive-1.7.10-1.3.29.-.jar)
    UCH IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 376.54, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
    Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
    Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
    Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to ‘fml,forge’
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: [DBC Sphax.zip, 256x-JinRyuus-HD-ResourcePack-Addon-v0.6.zip]
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok i tested it and it seems Orespawn doesn’t work with DBASkins. I’m not sure why exactly that is and i don’t think i can fix it so they work together.

kev_spyro
    Participant

oh ok thx now i know why it wont work 😀

aKuMaXDA
    Participant

Okai
    I made a world tournament side quest

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

aKuMaXDA cool. atm i am working on the God saga where you can fight all or atleast most of the gods. and the what if saga with all the what if transformations i have.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok i updated the missions so now it has a What If Saga and a God Saga.

kev_spyro
    Participant

awesome! 😀

kev_spyro
    Participant

oi i had some time and tried to test the addon FINALLY but i can’t use the side missions could you fix that please?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

As far as i know i can’t fix it. it is an issue in the version of DBC from what i’ve heard. since OMGisGreen’s mod is having the same issue

kev_spyro
    Participant

so how to fix it is still unknown huh? :/

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

yes. i am going to contact Jin see if in the next update if he can fix it.

kev_spyro
    Participant

okey

kev_spyro
    Participant

oi i found another bug xD
    i found an error at the fight after zarbon
    because it says: Kill ERROR
    and when i clicked fight there was nothing
    just wanted to tell you xD

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok thanks. found the issue turns out i accidentally forgot to put a capital in the name of the npc. so that’s why. it isn’t fixed yet i will make a fixed version sometime tomorrow

kev_spyro
    Participant

okay thx 😀

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

if your wondering i haven’t released the new fixed version yet like i said because i have been busy with my SAT testing for college. anyway i am working on the fixed version now

kev_spyro
    Participant

aight

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

k it should finally be fixed now

kev_spyro
    Participant

still the same links from the top of the post?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.