DBC Extended Saga

Home Forums JinGames Forums Community Mods DBC Extended Saga

This topic contains 119 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Emperor_Justin 1 week, 2 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

A lot of you know about OMGIsGreen’s DBCSkin’s mod. with his permission i used his mod and JSON files to make up my own version with my skins. i hope you enjoy. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3gdsvoyslcnslqn/AADgLU3Cg0ArXKElmHR0cD_wa?dl=0 there is the download link to it and the contents in it will change every update so i don’t have to spam this with links. If you have any issues with crashes or the saga say it here. you can also do it here https://discord.gg/sEdzQH6 or https://firstmcempire.enjin.com/

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Forgot to mention yes this works on servers both with the missions and the mod in general. so if you want to put it on your server go for it. And note this is much bigger than OMGisGreen’s version because mine has video game characters, GT characters, what if transformations, etc. it is about half the size of DBC because of all the skins.

kev_spyro
    Participant

are all the files stored in a file that i can download or are they all seperately downloaded?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

The thought of that didn’t occur to me lol. i changed it so it’s all in a zip file. thanks for pointing that out

kev_spyro
    Participant

aight thx i’m goin to test it out now i have the feeling it’s gonna be good ;D

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

ok. I hope you all enjoy it. Since with the missions it is just a small portion of what is in stored. since soon there will be an evil saga. a what if saga with the left over mobs. like Buugito, Golden Cooler, 4th form King Cold, Celza, etc.

kev_spyro
    Participant

hey i just tried to start the modpack i’m playing with and put in the folder like with the mod of omgisgreen because i thought it need’s to be like that but when i started the pack it crashed before completely loading here if it helps is the crash report:
    —- Minecraft Crash Report —-
    // Sorry 🙁

Time: 25.11.17 13:44
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.RuntimeException: No more entity indicies left
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId(EntityRegistry.java:322)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.make_some_more_things(OreSpawnMain.java:4414)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.preInit(OreSpawnMain.java:1839)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    —————————————————————————————

— Head —
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.EntityRegistry.findGlobalUniqueEntityId(EntityRegistry.java:322)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.make_some_more_things(OreSpawnMain.java:4414)
    at danger.orespawn.OreSpawnMain.preInit(OreSpawnMain.java:1839)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)

— Initialization —
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

— System Details —
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 387676736 bytes (369 MB) / 671088640 bytes (640 MB) up to 1073741824 bytes (1024 MB)
    JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 41 mods loaded, 41 mods active
    States: ‘U’ = Unloaded ‘L’ = Loaded ‘C’ = Constructed ‘H’ = Pre-initialized ‘I’ = Initialized ‘J’ = Post-initialized ‘A’ = Available ‘D’ = Disabled ‘E’ = Errored
    UCH mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Forge{10.13.4.1614} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1614-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (Not-Enough-Items-1.7.10-Latest.jar)
    UCH WarpDriveCore{1.7.10-1.3.29.-} [WarpDriveCore] (minecraft.jar)
    UCH FastCraft{1.23} [FastCraft] (FastCraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH DamageIndicatorsMod{3.2.0} [Damage Indicators] ([1.7.10]DamageIndicatorsMod-3.2.0.jar)
    UCH Backpack{2.0.0} [Backpack] (backpack-2.0.0-1.7.x.jar)
    UCH betterbuilderswands{0.6.1} [Better Builder’s Wands] (BetterBuildersWands-0.6.1-1.7.10r80+358ee26.jar)
    UCH BiblioCraft{1.7.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.7.3][MC1.7.10].jar)
    UCH CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter’s Blocks] (Carpenter’s Blocks v3.3.5 – MC 1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Railcraft{9.12.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.12.2.0.jar)
    UCH chisel{2.4.1.40} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.4.1.40.jar)
    UCH ctmlib{1.0.1.5} [CTMLib] (Chisel2-2.4.1.40.jar)
    UCH customnpcs{1.7.10d} [CustomNpcs] (CustomNPCs_1.7.10d(19jun17).jar)
    UCH dbaskins{1.0.11} [dbaskins] (DBASkins-v1.0.11.jar)
    UCH diversity{ALPHA 1.6.1} [Diversity] (Diversity-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH DraconicEvolution{0.9.5-Beta} [Draconic Evolution] (Draconic-Evolution-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH jinryuujrmcore{1.3.4} [JinRyuu’s JRMCore] (JRMCore-v1.3.4.jar)
    UCH jinryuudragonblockc{1.4.44} [Dragon Block C] (DragonBlockC-v1.4.44.jar)
    UCH extraarmor{0.1} [Extra Armor] (ExtraArmor-0.1.jar)
    UCH ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar)
    UCH inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
    UCH IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar)
    UCH jinryuubetterrenderaddon{1.6.27} [JinRyuu’s Better Render Addon] (JBRA-Client-v1.6.27.jar)
    UCH jinryuufamilyc{1.2.15} [JinRyuu’s Family C] (JFamilyC.jar)
    UCH journeymap{5.1.4} [JourneyMap] (journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4-unlimited.jar)
    UCH jinryuuyearsc{1.2.3} [JinRyuu’s Years C] (JYearsC.jar)
    UCH LLadders{0.5.0} [Luppii’s Ladders] (Ladders-0.5.0-MC1.7.10.jar)
    UCH Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH MoreFurnaces{1.3.9} [More Furnaces] (More-Furnaces-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH cfm{3.4.8} [§9MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.8(1.7.10).jar)
    UCE OreSpawn{1.7.10.20.3} [OreSpawn] (Ore-Spawn-Mod-1.7.10.zip)
    UCH StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.9.7} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.9.7.jar)
    UCH TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers’ Construct] (TConstruct-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH VeinMiner{0.31.4_build.unknown} [Vein Miner] (Vein-Miner-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH VeinMinerModSupport{0.31.4_build.unknown} [Mod Support] (Vein-Miner-Mod-1.7.10.jar)
    UCH warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar)
    UCH WarpDrive{1.7.10-1.3.29.-} [WarpDrive] (WarpDrive-1.7.10-1.3.29.-.jar)
    UCH IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.6.163} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.6.jar)
    Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
    TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
    Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1614-1.7.10
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 376.54, NVIDIA Corporation
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
    Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
    Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
    Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to ‘fml,forge’
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: [DBC Sphax.zip, 256x-JinRyuus-HD-ResourcePack-Addon-v0.6.zip]
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok i tested it and it seems Orespawn doesn’t work with DBASkins. I’m not sure why exactly that is and i don’t think i can fix it so they work together.

kev_spyro
    Participant

oh ok thx now i know why it wont work 😀

aKuMaXDA
    Participant

Okai
    I made a world tournament side quest

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

aKuMaXDA cool. atm i am working on the God saga where you can fight all or atleast most of the gods. and the what if saga with all the what if transformations i have.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok i updated the missions so now it has a What If Saga and a God Saga.

kev_spyro
    Participant

awesome! 😀

kev_spyro
    Participant

oi i had some time and tried to test the addon FINALLY but i can’t use the side missions could you fix that please?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

As far as i know i can’t fix it. it is an issue in the version of DBC from what i’ve heard. since OMGisGreen’s mod is having the same issue

kev_spyro
    Participant

so how to fix it is still unknown huh? :/

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

yes. i am going to contact Jin see if in the next update if he can fix it.

kev_spyro
    Participant

okey

kev_spyro
    Participant

oi i found another bug xD
    i found an error at the fight after zarbon
    because it says: Kill ERROR
    and when i clicked fight there was nothing
    just wanted to tell you xD

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok thanks. found the issue turns out i accidentally forgot to put a capital in the name of the npc. so that’s why. it isn’t fixed yet i will make a fixed version sometime tomorrow

kev_spyro
    Participant

okay thx 😀

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

if your wondering i haven’t released the new fixed version yet like i said because i have been busy with my SAT testing for college. anyway i am working on the fixed version now

aKuMaXDA
      Participant

lol really nervous for mine…how was it?

kev_spyro
    Participant

aight

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

k it should finally be fixed now

kev_spyro
    Participant

still the same links from the top of the post?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

yes

Anakin
    Participant

hey, to install it is the same way of omgsgreen?( sorry for the bad english:) )

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Yes its the same way

Lucas Leal
    Participant

aqui tem quais saga por quero pegar uma que tem a do super,gt,af

HypnoMan
    Participant

Do i need OMG’s version of the mod or can i just use yours. Confused because you labeled it as skins.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

No you don’t need OMG’s version. The two can work together but you would get more stuff with mine.

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

You have a gt saga and a TOP saga?

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

why my saga give KILL ERROR?

Kento-San
    Participant

Kill eror

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Which people? It may be that I put the names wrong

Kento-San
      Participant

Cabba,and all what if saga npc and dragon ball super npc.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Kento-San.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I will work on fixing it then

quaye
    Participant

mine wont let me load minecraft it crashes and says u are using an unsupported version of the game

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I don’t think that is my mod as it is fully compatible with DBC. If it is though I would need more info than the message it always tells you when you crash using modded minecraft.

Julian Livrone
    Participant

When I get to fight semi-perfect cell(cell in second form), it says that I have to be in “SSG2” which doesn’t exits and I doesn’t make any sense to ask for a transformation there;any solutions to this problem?

leswill
      Participant

it means Super Saiyan Grade 2 Not Super saiyan god 2 lmao

leswill
      Participant

Aka ascended Ssj

y really like that i discovered this post today and is funny because y discovered the omg(i dont remember the complete name xdxdxd) post like 1 or 2 day ago :u pls update :3

ok its not a bad mod i did a big test but a fix would be good, i installed correctly all and:

zarbon quest: kill error

god saga quest 1: kill supreme kai and kill error

goku what happened?!: kill error i will use the omg version ur is biggest but so bug

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hello. Surprised to see people still into this after it died from one of the old updates in dbc.. lol. Anyway I am aware of the issues in the quests. I cannot fix them as with many of the issues it is mostly a DBC related issue. The others though are related to the names I put in the file and they were wrong. But I’ve been too busy to redo that in the JSON file as it would take a lot of time.

i don’t care how many time it is your saga has ALOT of potential even more than the omg guy saga so please do some, or a way for fix the bug, or a fix update, some pls

i am not speaking big bugs i just want two things fixes pls, the kill error bugs and the trainers to atack me becuuz the trainers are pacific, i stoped playing dbc but if you could do that i am sure i will back

pd srry for my english, i don’t use google traductor but my english level is medium

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

had to renew the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqfkmk0tzk0hssz/DBASkins.zip?dl=0 here is an updated version of it. Removed the fan fiction junk for now. Along with fixed the Zarbon quest issue. Please report anymore bugs

ok thx i will test it srry for read it so later xd

hey if u want because i am the onnly (probably) who still in this we can have contact in skype or some and i can be ur tester i really like your work :3

ok i started testing and i saw a bug and i dont want to continue playing becuz that bug does the game bored, first: i don’t care if u change ir ot not but why krilling is space duck xd and the true error: (i have difficulty normal no peaceful) the trainers are just afk, don’t atack me and even don’t move

and i don’t want my aligment to change to neutral when i kill krillin :3

ok bug report: king kai mission: train with error, i will test mre when u fix that two bugs, this bug and the other comment one

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

So Krillin and King Kai? Ok should be an easy fix. However I cannot figure out as to why the trainers are “afk” could you try it on OMGisGreen’s version and see if it is different there

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok never mind. I fixed it. The issue was when I transferred the code from my old pc to my new one for whatever reason the AI code to the mobs were lost. I restored it so now they should be able to attack you. And I think I fixed the Krillin and King Kai issue.

ok i will continue testing but you have any way for contact me? and we can have a better contact and i can help you getting your mod in the final phase i say the true, your mad has so much more potential than omnisgreen one

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Lol. Apparently the old link at the top of this post works as well. Thought it stopped working. Oh well… And yes to contact me there is four ways. Skype, Enjin, Jingames, and Discord. For Skype TheFirstMinecraftEMpire. However I rarely go on it now. Enjin https://dball.enjin.com/profile/15323052 I check this somewhat often. Discord Emperor_Justin#1846. I am on this most of the day. Along with of course just friend requesting me and we can just send private messages to each other

try to conect some more to skype pls is the only of the four things what i have

i sent u a message when u add me we will can speak without wait 2 days for message :3

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok so status update. I have been experimenting with adding custom models to some of the currently added mobs. Jiren, Dyspo, and Toppo are the lucky three I decided to do a test update for. Jiren I tried adding a little more muscle. However the textures are a bit buggy so I had to remove all but the shoulder muscle. Dyspo’s ears are having a bit of an issue when it comes to sizing. And Toppo has yet to be worked on as I am saving him for last. Once I get these three done I’ll move onto working on sizing Baby and Normal Oozaru Vegeta. I’ll also work on adding the Tournament of Power guys to the story as they are in the mod

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

But maybe you should rename “Limit Breaker Son Goku” to “UI Son Goku (Omen)”

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

updated the mod. Saga is still the same.

-changed Limit Breaker Goku to UI Omen Goku
    -added models for Dyspo and Jiren

a rather small update yes. But I am releasing it to see your opinions of the models so far. Now don’t expect anything too advanced. I am keeping it simple for now.

TheDJMuffin
    Participant

they are nice. next you probably should worlk on 3d hair models

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok so here is what I am working on for this upcoming update to the mod. Frost and Cooler with their tails and other features. The Tails are so far completed. I am still working on the spikes. Then there is Omega Shenron and the spikes on his back. Along with attempting to do the Buu models and make buuhan, buutenks, and kid buu. That is all I can say for now as those are what I want to get done first. Haven’t thought of anything else for this update mod wise. I am however going to try and find someone to assist me in finishing the missions.

man you should stop adding things and just fix that i am reporting more bugs on skype

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Rulomi. I am adding stuff as well as fixing the issues you have sent me. The Krillin issue should be fixed but the fix has not been released yet. I’m going to be attempting to do a schedule for updates. Fix updates will happen about every Wednesday and actual updates will happen every Saturday.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

A screenshot

Buuhan

Frost

What I have gotten so far

SinDragon0891
    Participant

I’ll have to try this out, looks fun.

Xymgar
    Participant

I’m having a lot of issues with the new enemies and the custom saga. None of the enemies attack me and half of the missions display the enemy you’re supposed to fight as ERROR. At first I thought it was my other mods missing it up somehow but even when I loaded it with just the essential mods the same errors occurred. Now I know this is still being worked on but is this the current situation for everyone or just me? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

they still don’t attack? It will take a while to fix it then since I guess I’ll have to redo their entire AI

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok never mind I found out the issue. I didn’t load in the fix update when I changed the AI the first time. It’ll be fixed in two days when I release the new version of the mod. As for the ERROR I need more information. Could you please send me a list of the ones that display error?

Xymgar
      Participant

Ok. after going through most of the story I think i’ve found out most of the missions that say error. Also I noticed that around the time you fight the ginyu force there is no mission in the where you fight burter. Don’t know if this is intentional or not.
      mainDBC:
      Mission id:7 Enemy:OozaruVegeta
      Mission id: 46 Enemy: Buutenks
      Mission id: 47 Enemy: Buuhan
      Mission id: 49 Enemy: Beerus
      Mission id: 50 Enemy: Beerus
      Mission id: 53 Enemy: FreezaGolden
      Mission id: 55 Enemy: Botamo
      Mission id: 56 Enemy: 1stformfrost
      Mission id: 58 Enemy: maggeta
      Mission id: 60 Enemy: ssjcabba
      Mission id: 62 Enemy: blackgoku
      id: 64 Enemy: ssjrose’blackgoku
      id: 65 Enemy: mergedzamasu
      id: 66 Enemy: mergedzamasu
      Turles:
      id: 1 Enemy: turles
      Cooler:
      id: 2 Enemy: 5thformcooler
      Broly:
      Do not know did not test this side quest.
      11:
      Do not know did not test this side ques.
      22:
      No Errors
      33:
      id: 1 Enemy: goldenCooler
      id: 2 Enemy: blackgokulimitbreaker
      id: 3 Enemy: rose’kaioblackgoku
      id: 4 Enemy: celza
      id: 5 Enemy: goldenCelza
      id: 6 Enemy: firstformmechaFrieza-mrperfectcell
      id: 7 Enemy: mechagoldenFrieza-mrgoldenperfectbluekaioCell
      id: 8 Enemy: babypiccolo
      44:
      id: 0 Enemy: Saiyaman
      55:
      id: 0 Enemy: ssjgoku
      id: 1 Enemy: ssjgoku
      66:
      id: 0 Enemy: ssjtrunks
      77:
      No Errors
      88:
      No Errors
      99:
      id: 0 Enemy: spaceDuck (AKA Krillin)
      110:
      id: 0 Enemy: supremekaiofTime
      id: 1 Enemy: Beerus

I think that is almost all of them.
      I noticed if you replace the error beerus and freezagolden with jinryuudragonblockc.Beerus and jinryuudragonblockc.FreezaGolden they no longer say error. Also if I spawn these entities outside of using the mission system they spawn correctly. I hope this helped

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

The beerus and golden frieza ones I knew about as they were added before Jin added his. I just haven’t had the chance to replace it in the story. So I’ll try and do that soon. Also going to try and have a look at the others you mentioned. The weird thing is I put them in exactly how they are named in my mod. Just with the mission thing it seems like ones with spaces it has to be a certain one that’s capital.

Xymgar
      Participant

I think I might know the issue. You need to use the same name of th mobs that is in the entity list and on you’re .class files. For instance you have one of the objectives in your saga as “kill;Nssjrose’blackgoku;H2000000;A200000” (Well the stats aren’t the same but everything else is) While the entity list and the names of the .class files for this enemy simply call him roseGoku. When I replace “kill;Nssjrose’blackgoku;H2000000;A200000” with “kill;NroseGoku;H2000000;A200000” it works. So basicly you should be pulling the names from the entity list in the missions folder and the .class file names in your own mod and not their actual names. Also sorry for how hard this is to understand. I’m extremly sleepy.

Xymgar
      Participant

Also to fix the mergedzamasu mission you just have to capitalize the z in zamasu in the file.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok just released the fix update. Here is the change log.

-fixed the AI of mobs so they attack you once more

-fixed the kill ERRORs

-added models for Buuhan, Buutenks, Omega Shenron, Syn Shenron, Frost, and Cooler

I am releasing it now due to me not being able to make it for tomorrow. Saturday I might not be releasing an addon update so that is why the models have also been released. However next week for an update I hope to finally add more to the saga. Starting with Hit, Arale, and Toppo as a starting point. Then if I get the chance to I will work on Tournament of Power. Mod wise I’ll also be adding models to Garlic JR and Berserker Kale as well as adding in Buff Roshi. Along with adding a semi buff model for Nappa and Recoome and adding those versions to the story. Possibly even adding a model to Whis that gives him his staff. Or tiny detail models for Vegito, Merged Zamasu, Zamasu, and Goku Black by adding in potara earrings.

Xymgar
      Participant

I’m sadly still experiencing the issue where the enemies do not attack me. Most of the kill Errors are fixed. I only found a few left. Here they are:
      Turles:
      Mission id: 1 enemy: turles
      110:
      id: 0 enemy:supremekaiofTime
      33:
      All of the enemies besides buugito say error.
      66:
      id:0 enemy:tssTrunks
      55:
      id:0 enemy:ssjgoku
      id:1 enemy:ssjgoku
      44:
      id:0 enemy:Saiyaman
      mainDBC:
      id:14 enemy:jinryuudragonblockc.Burter
      id:16 enemy:gokunormal
      id:29 enemy:gokunormal
      1.I think turles doesn’t work because he isn’t in the DBAskins mod. I couldn’t find him atleast.
      2.I think supremekaiofTime doesn’t work because she isn’t in the DBAskins mod.
      3.I think all the enemies in the what if saga do not work because it isn’t in the DBAskins mod.
      4.The enemy tsstrunks doesn’t work because it should be ssjTrunks.
      5.The enemy ssjgoku doesn’t work because it should be ssjGoku.
      6.The enemy Saiyaman doesn’t work because it should be saiyaman
      7.The enemy jinryuudragonblockc.Burter doesn’t work because it should be
      jinryuudragonblockc.Barta.
      8.The enemy gokunormal doesn’t work because it should be goku.
      I’m pretty sure those are the problems right now. I could be wrong though.
      I noticed that the saga is set to currently skip mission 7 which is the oozaruVegeta fight. Don’t know if this is intentional or not.
      Also the new models look great.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Xymgar.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Xymgar.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Sorry I know I am late I have been busy irl. So the issue with most of those I know of. The missions haven’t been completely updated yet. I wanted to see how it went on the main JSON. And yes I am aware of 2. and 7. As for skipping mission 7. I was not aware of it skipping OozaruVegeta. I’ll look into it as well as fix the other issues like removing the people who were removed from the mod

sandralima_1
    Participant

because npcs do not attack?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  sandralima_1.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

The attack part has been fixed but is awaiting to be published. The reason for the wait is because it can cause issues right now as I want to finish the models I have currently added. Like Cooler Fifth Form. Anyway here is the roster for the current list of models however not all of them will be finished I am sure.

Kid Buu,
    Cell Jrs,

Dr. Wheelo
    Dr. Kochin (Minigun form?)
    Misokatsun (He is a large fat man so we need a model like that. The other two from this movie can just be reskinned)

Lord Slug (Giant Namekian form)
    Wings
    Medamatcha (Both a saibaman sized, and a small sized model, because he spits out mini versions of himself)

Neiz

Bio-Broly

Janemba

Hirudegarn

Great Ape for Oozaru Vegeta and Oozaru Baby Vegeta

Other Dragons from GT

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Also, I’d like to announce the reformation of the discord https://discord.gg/Nb8nytv If anyone wants to become a modeler or make textures feel free to join it and message me. I am currently working on two mods but like Jin DBC Addon is much more worked on than NC Addon right now as I haven’t been getting a lot of help on it. so the NC Addon currently has no releases or much progress.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I tested the model for my version of dragon blocks. It is very bugged and you can only see it when at a certain angle. And if you look at it from above or below you crash so…. yea they will not be added for a while until I find a fix…

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

I don’t know if this already posted anywhere, but is there a config meant to go with the sagas?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

No, I never made a config to go with my saga. However there is a config on OMGisGreen’s version.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Ok everyone the mod has been updated.

-fixed the AI issue again so they should be able to attack
    -added models for Kid Buu, Oozaru Vegeta, Baby Oozaru Vegeta, Fifth Form Cooler, Lord Slug in Giant Namekian, and Vegeta Junior Junior (Cell Jr)

The next model being worked on is Hirudegarn

aKuMaXDA
    Participant

anyone wanna play an adventure with me?

Numcai
      Participant

If you’re still up for it

aKuMaXDA
      Participant

yea im still up fr it

aKuMaXDA
      Participant

still wanna play?

aKuMaXDA
      Participant

AYEAHMSOGAY#2182

ADD ME ON DISCORD

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I fixed the latest issues in that update like Lord Slug and Oozaru Vegeta having the same texture and Cooler Fifth Form and Cell Junior sharing the same texture. Also if you want here is a discord and ip of a server that has the mod in it. https://discord.gg/uapanhA 67.243.107.131

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hirudegarn (Winged Form)

sneak peak of one of the big things in store for the next update. This one will really go out with a bang if it adds what we hope to

Numcai
      Participant

What program is this? Would you mind sharing it with me? I’m thinking of creating some models of my own for fun

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Also I don’t believe I mentioned this here I did do it on discord though. Feel free to give us a list of suggestions you want to happen in the mod and we will consider adding them in the next update. However we are still unaware of when exactly we can add on to the missions. My issue with it isn’t that I don’t know how to do it. I do. My issue is I need someone else to do it so I can devote my time to the mod itself.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

The mod has updated for a prerelease due to issues I am experiencing with what would have been the big part of the update. To download go to the very top of the post.

re-added Turles.

added Hirudegarn, Janemba, Super Janemba, and Bio Broly

fixed AI so mobs no longer burn in daylight

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

this update will be delayed for certain. By how long I do not know. We currently have a few models and skins done. But we are experimenting with item and block models and doing the more complex models like Hirudegarn now.

Numcai
      Participant

Nice, when’s the next update?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I do not know yet as I said we are in an experimental phase of working on the mod so it is very uncertain.

sandralima_1
    Participant

When I’m going to do the saga, God is ta giving ta showing up to kill error.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

the God Saga gives the kill error due to me removing Supreme Kai of Time and other nonanime mobs from the mod. Don’t worry about it though as I am scraping all of the side missions and making new ones.

Numcai
    Participant

Will you add the tournament of power?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hopefully it will be soon Numcai. As you know we got the important ones ready for it. Although right now we are focusing on redoing the old ones and adding in the ones we skipped over. Like the movies. Now good news. DBASkins-v1.0.19 has been released!

-removed all the old textures to cut the memory in half so now it is able to be sent via discord

-added Merged Zamasu Model, Cursed Zamasu, Neil, Medamacha, and Minimacha

Numcai
      Participant

Ayy good to hear! Where do you release the updates at?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Numcai.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Good question. So the mod, missions, and instructions are all in dropbox. The link for it is all the way at the top of the post. It will always be the same link. Or if you want a specific update like if one is unstable you can find it in the discord.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Magetta’s Model is near completion. Just need to finish his fists and then do his skin

Is there supposed to be a config file or am i supposed to use the dbc´s original config

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I wouldn’t use the original dbc config (since you know…. by default 500 max stats lol) but there is no specific config for this. However if suggested I may make one up for you guys.

Well at the momment i am using OMGisGreen´s saga´s config files but unfortunately it has the 500 mind issue because at the time using mind to buy skills wasn´t a thing. Once i get time ill work on a config file

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Just a status report no update yet. Magetta’s model has been mostly finished as is his skin. There may be a few tweaks before the final release. And many of the Shadow Dragons skins have been completed as well with their models. The only exception being transformations of Nuova, Oceanus, Naturon, and Rage. The requested update to DBAExtra is also being worked on with adding in a Spirit Sword Model

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Third Form Frost

Elder Kai

King Vegeta

Bardock

Some beta models and skins for the next update. Expect changes to them upon release

God Slayer
    Participant

hey i like this idea but i dont want to download it and find out that they are simple skins can you show me so models and can you tell me the main sagas because people say that there are fan made sagas but i don’t want to play fan made sagas

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Well they are in no means complex skins. Pretty basic skins by today’s standards. To answer your request of models I will not give any of the models files directly except for Jin Ryuu if he decides he wants them as he already has access to all of them. As for “fan made” sagas there aren’t any no. There is the main saga that made the dbc saga more accurate and expanded it.Along with sagas for movies and training. But that is it. I do see the confusion though. I had fan fic characters and a saga in the mod a life time ago but were removed for space. If Jin does decide to add my stuff I will remove them from my mod and just add heroes and side characters and making missions with them. As well as making a new mod that is a fan fiction based. Or if voted upon with the discord members just keep it all one mod.

God Slayer
    Participant

i didn’t mean the models themself i meant pics of them

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

oh ok. Um, may I ask why? It may be hard to see as they are right now but if you turn up the brightness on the image you should be able to see it clearly

God Slayer
    Participant

i just want to know if all the models in this are like the ones in the mod with hair and horns and stuff i don’t want to download it and find out that they are simple player skins with no hair

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hello. I am sorry for the delayed reply. I do not know how exactly I can “send you the models” as you asked. As these are screenshots of the models either while being made or when they are already in the game. I also wanted to say my regards to Jin’s family and the community. We are all still badly grieving over the loss of him. Anyway in this post I am linking the screenshot to the Broly model being worked on. One of the last models we were working on for Jin. Once Broly, Super Shenron, Ultimate Shenron, and Smokey Shenron are complete and maybe the Janemba remake the mod will be put on a hiatus due to me and the Jingames Addon Mod team needing time to work out a list of what to do next as well as needing to try and get into contact with Jin’s family when they are ready to enter Jingames. As I would need to give them all of the files of everything I had worked on for Jin before he had passed as well as plans that Jin had that to my knowledge he had only shared with me. Currently just base form is done. Supressed Ssj, Ssj, and Legendary Super Saiyan are being planned as well. Note we are going by old broly that will be on side missions. New broly will be in the main storyline. Also this post will be pretty much put to rest. I’d like to move everything to http://main.jingames.net/groups/dragon-block-all/forum/ our group chat. If people are not into that idea however we will go back to using this. Broly Base form

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.