Dbc Edited Saga and Config

Home Forums JinGames Forums Community Mods Dbc Edited Saga and Config

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mister_Pinocio 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Yes, another one of these.

I decided to edit the existing dbc saga, as it isn’t that good:
    I made all enemies health x4 greater and reduced damage x2-x4 times depending on the enemy.
    I also got rid of most of the transformation requirements and moved the ssj requirement to the fight with 100% power frieza. I removed the quest where you had to get dino meat, because in my personal experience dinosaurs are almost impossible to find.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsezak98lqly3fs/DBCSaga%26config.zip?dl=0

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Forgot to mention I added training sidequests.

sandralima_1
    Participant

how you do it?

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

you go to the saves file, find a dbc world where you have already loaded the missions, go to the data folder, then missions, and open Maindbc.json

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

I’ve updated the saga by adding Beerus and Golden Frieza sagas.
    I’ve also added 1 side quest and “Intense Training”.

The link is automatically updated, so just download the zip again and put it into your world.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

1 other thing I’ve just noticed.

Yes, yes I did forget to re-id the missions and side missions before shipping the update.
    There will be quirks because of this.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

I’ve updated the dropbox link to contain the new files.
    I fixed the mission ids, so now there should be no problems with that, I also added a few side missions.

Currently there are only saiyan exclusive mission, I will add some for Arcos Humans and Nameks but not rn, So I made it possible for all races to access the saiyan quests to make it fair for rn.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

The Dropbox link is now updated to contain the newest version of the config and mission files!

I added a few missions, as well as tried to make them race exclusive.
    The human/namekian exclusive missions will come along with the next update, so sit tight if you are either of those races.

I also adjusted the config a bit, I felt some of the forms had too low or too high drain so I adjusted some of them as well as edited some of the other things.

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Quick Fix Update!
    2 missions had the same id, which made problems and I fixed that real quick.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.