Custom transformations and how you could add them!

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Custom transformations and how you could add them!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fuckin’aDuck 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

FlinnX
    Participant

This will be all about custom transformations! I saw a other suggestion and I got inspired a bit so i decided to talk about it.
    I myself have some knowledge of programming so I know how freaking time consuming even the smallest bugs can be.
    But lets just begin!
    First, why even custom transformations?
    Well, because they are awesome! Also role playing could be a lot more fun with custom transformations.
    And Jin wouldn’t had to add some forms! So more other content like, Space or Potara Fusion!
    Second, how to add them?
    In the config, you should have an option to add a custom form, there should be about 5 Slots:
    # Server Sided! The numbers are meant to be in percentage with the minimum at 10% and maximum at 100,000%. Change only to your own responsibility! Having too high multiplier will cause glitches!
    S:”Racial Skill Arcosian – Damage multiplier” <
    Form0 10
    Form1 20
    Form2 40
    Form3 80
    Base 480
    Form5 780
    Ultimate 1190
    God 1240
    [ADD CUSTOM 1 FORM HERE]
    [ADD CUSTOM 2 FORM HERE]
    [ADD CUSTOM 3 FORM HERE]
    [ADD CUSTOM 4 FORM HERE]
    [ADD CUSTOM 5 FORM HERE]
    >

For each custom form you would have to add a name and a mutliplier. You’d also have to add them in the Ki Regeneration Multipliers and in the Tp costs. After that you can get these forms in game. Like with the golden form you should be able to customize it. But with way more options like:
    Size (Arms,Legs,Body,Head)
    Hair(Horns, Sayian hair or custom hair)
    Color
    Aura color(Multiple layers of the aura)
    Aura size
    Destroy blocks or Push players away when transforming? (true/false)
    Effects(When fired ki blast at you, you get bigger)

something like that!
    Let me make an Example:
    For Arcosians, new form named Platinum Form
    Multiplier = x6.8 (Gold: x5.7)
    Size = Normal
    Hair = Black horns
    Color = Light blue
    Aura color = Light blue / White
    Aura size = x2
    Destroy blocks? = true
    Effects = Damage reduction(50%), When out of form, apply a strain to the player for 10 minutes

It would be awesome!
    Hope you liked it! ;D

Fuckin’aDuck
    Participant

Doesn’t sound too bad, but would suck for people that don’t/can’t access configs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.