Custom Items issues

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Custom Items issues

Viewing 0 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      KorgCrimson
      Participant

I have been working on getting a command block line going for a while now to create custom weapons/gear to lay out in the server. I am able to do so just fine using the base minecraft items, so I know it is not an issue with the code. When I first looked into it, I noticed I needed a server ID. Okay that is simple enough to find. jinryuudragonbc according to the directions given to me on how to find the server id. Next problem is actually getting the item I want. When trying to find item names and IDs, I can’t find them at all. Nothing noticeable in the config files. So I used NotEnoughItems to experiment a bit. According to NotEnoughItems, the name for the Lehnori Pickaxe is LehnoriPick. Tried using that. Did not work. Tried using the item ID. Did not work. so I am at a loss here. The code I am using with the command block is as follows.

/give @p jinryuudragonbc:LehnoriPick 1 0 {Unbreakable:1,display:{Name:”GOD’s Pickaxe”,Lore:[“The perfect Pickaxe forged by the God of Destruction himself”]},ench:[{id:32,lvl:1000},{id:35,lvl:1000}]}

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.