Custom Human Transformations

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Custom Human Transformations

This topic contains 94 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  SwaggedGode 1 year, 11 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Anonymous

I have talked about it for a LOOONNGGG time now, and so have a lot of people. Human’s need a transformation, because they risk falling behind. Luckily Jin himself has said that he might come up with an original idea for human transformations and that makes me happy! Because of this I feel like I have more support to finally post the idea for some Human Transformation branches that will make it fair to be in a fight as a Human against a Saiyan, or Arcosian. As a human player, and the writer of a Dragon Block C based novel (Check the contributions section for it, not advertising it at the moment) I believe that I should pitch out my ideas for Human based transformation’s. These Transformations will be called Angel and Demon. Why have such an odd sounding transformation you might ask? Well to answer that, it is simple. I think the Human transformations should be alignment based, and Angel and Demon are very self explanatory in what alignment they are. I will run down all the Transformations I want to propose for Human’s now. There is also a branch entirely for an Angel/Demon Fusion or maybe Neutral players called Nephilim, but until Jin supports these ones I will just stick to Angel and Demon

Power Release
    Transformation level: 1
    Appearance changes: Slight size increase
    Stat changes: A minor increase to all stats.
    Alignment requirement: N/A
    Description: I chose to base this off of when Krillin had his hidden potential unlocked, so think of this as less of a transformation, and more as someone tapping into this “Unlocked Power”

Full Power Release
    Transformation level: 2
    Appearance changes: Massive Size increase
    Stat changes: Massive lose in dexterity, concentration, but boost to Strength and Constitution
    Alignment requirements: N/A
    Description: This is based off of Master Roshi’s “Full power” form. Think of this one as someone tapping into every drop of hidden potential they have all at once.

(Transformations beyond this point can be changed, such as the Saiyan’s may switch between transformation towards Ultra Super Saiyan, and Super Saiyan three, these are separate branches, so by changing which branch the player uses, they start at the first suggested transformation)

20% Angel Form or 20% Demon Form
    Transformation level: 4
    Appearance changes: Angel: Ki is now white. Demon: Ki is now Black.
    Stat changes: Angel: An average increase to Ki based stats and minor increase to physical stats.
    Demon: An average increase to physical based stats and minor increase to Ki stats
    Alignment Requirement: Angel: Any amount of “Good” alignment Demon: Any amount of “Evil” alignment
    Description: This, to me, is when someone very slightly begins to tap into the alignment transformations. Obviously, just as a side note, if a player switches from good to evil, so to their transformations.

40% Angel Form or 40% Demon Form
    Transformation level: 5
    Appearance changes: Angel: Slight size increase and white Ki remains from last transformation. Demon: Average size increase and Black Ki remains from last transformation.
    Stat Changes: Angel: A medium increase to Ki based stats and minor increase to physical stats. Demon: A medium increase to physical based stats and minor increase to Ki stats.
    Alignment Requirement: At least 40% on either branch
    Description: This is a more powerful form than the last one, and as such, is more draining. I would also like to note that the stat changes are based off of the last transformation, not the base stats.

60% Angel form or 60% Demon Form
    Transformation level: 6
    Appearance changes: Angel: Slight size increase and white ki remains transformation. Demon: Average size increase and Black Ki remains from last transformation.
    Stat changes: Angel: Ki stats remain the same from the 40% transformation, and now physical stats increase an average amount. Demon: Strength stats remain the same from the 40% transformation and Ki stats raise an average amount
    Alignment required: At least 60% on either branch.
    Description: This is where the transformations actually start to become quite a powerful boost. At this point the stats are all increased, however the dominant stats (Physical for Demon’s and Ki for Angel) are still higher than the others. To compare this, You could say this is like 1/2 of an Arcosians third form or slight above an Ultra Super Saiyan, but not quite a Super Saiyan two.

80% Angel form or 80% Demon Form
    Transformation level: 8
    Appearance changes: Angel: Size from 60% remains the same, as does the ki color, however the players hair becomes pure white now. Demon: The player’s size increase tremendously now, and their black ki is tinted slightly red now, and their Hair color turns black now.
    Stat Changes: Angel: Ki based stats skyrocket and physical stats increase minorly Demon: Physical based stats skyrocket and Ki based stats increase minorly.
    Alignment required: At least 80% on either branch
    Description: This transformation can be considered somewhere between SSJ2 and SSJ3, or maybe just about an Arcosian final form. To keep Human transformations from being too overpowered though! I have developed something that will also go along with the book I am writing. If at any point your alignment drops below 80%, you will not be able to use this form. This applys for ALL the branches, however I thought I would bring it up now as it is at this point where it would be harder to keep this in check. How this would fit into a book you might ask? Well it has to do with the purity (Or in the Demon’s case, Impurity) of ones motives.

Angel Form or Demon Form
    Transformation level: 10
    Appearance changes: Angel: Size returns to normal, ki is pure white, hair is still white, but now, the coolest feature of this transformation, is that a pair of angel wings, made from white ki, appear on the players back.
    Demon: Size returns to just about normal, only slightly bigger, ki is pure black again, hair is pure black again and now the cool feature of this transformation is a pair of horns made from red ki atop the players head and the wings for this form look leathery, like a bat’s. They are also made out of ki, except these wings are made out of black ki.
    Stat changes: Angel form: Ki stats receive yet another big boost, while not as big as what the 80% added on, it is still pretty hefty. Physical stats also jump up with this, but still remain the lesser stats.
    Demon form: Physical stats receive their big boost, not as big as the 80%, but still a hefty boost. Ki stats increase again, but remain the lesser increased stats.
    Alignment required: 100% on either side.
    Description: Now we get to the grand daddy transformation for humans. This one can be compared to Super Saiyan 3 or Arcosian’s Final form. It is the hardest transformation to keep acsess to, as a single action that drops alignment below 100% will automatically remove the ability to transform into this form.

Got any question’s about the transformations? Ask them in the reply’s and I will get to you and answer them to the best of my ability. Hopefully I can get this brought up to Jin himself, because unlike my Gravity and Weighted training idea, this is an idea I have been working on for a long time, and only posted now because Jin said he might make an original transformation. I at least want it to get looked at so that maybe Jin will think about this instead of what he had.

Thank you so much for the support guys!
    -Crimson

King Heat
    Participant

I am in favor of this idea very much. I think humans need a huge boost and this is just what they need. While Kaioken isn’t a bad idea either, It doesn’t really live up to the power of other races. #supportcrew

SuperSaiyanDarkunn
      Participant

Maybe The Humans could do like Master Roshi and Go Buff mode So there strengh will be gratly increased and stuff

Anonymous

Kaioken is actually a bad idea. I feel like everyone should have it, but the thing about KaioKen is that the higher the level the more it hurts the person using it, which is why Human’s need an actual transformation, not KaioKen

NJ_fireman0203
      Participant

also kami and other good guys should attack you when you are a demon, and arcosians should be peaceful to you when you are a demon, because demons are bad

Dolphinator
    Participant

I agree crimson

Dolphinator
    Participant

Kaioken would be cool too

MisterDartVader
    Participant

I agree with Crimson too.
    I think Namekians should have transformations too such as they(Piccolo) had in the DBZ series.

Anonymous

So many people supporting my idea! This really makes me happy, I hope Jin at least glances at this haha.

NJ_fireman0203
      Participant

I think everyone should have custom transformations

brettktkt12
    Participant

Awesome idea!!!

g5flyboy
    Participant

i like the idea

roy11223
    Participant

I Agree This should be added to Humans Humans Are much weaker than Saiyans so they should have a Transformation

TheStarHawk
    Participant

I like the idea but the many teirs of Angel/Demon forms seem overwhelming (especially the amount of TP required to get all of them), I for one would be fine with just the first two transformations.

Anonymous

Star, that would ruin the point. Human’s don’t just easily transform like every other race, they need to really work for it to get these awesome results. The feeling of progress is what makes RPG style games like Dragon Block C so fun, and if you take away the ability to have rewarding progress what is the point. I also, as I stated, writing a book for Dragon Block C (Once it gets more support of course) and these will be appearing in there.

Anonymous

I would also like to note that this is an fan game, and as Jin said, he can add his own ideas and imaginations if he would like because he wants to keep things fun, fair and balanced. Think about it like this:
    You have you’re standard RPG, three classes, all with their own bonuses, which are Rouge’s, Mages, and Warriors. Say we added a fourth class into the mix, but they have nothing that makes them special or changes the gameplay. To anyone who has played games like The Elder Scrolls, the different classes you play as give you the same experience, but with different powers and ability’s. Take away those abilitys and you have nothing. No one wants to be the fourth class, the one who gets laughed at because they have no special ability. That is where I come in, one of the only Human Players on all of DBC, standing up to make the Fourth Class another fun addition to the game. With my idea and you’re support, we can finally make people consider being Human Players.

-Thank you,
    Crimson

CraxxosMC
    Participant

Jin u should put this in Its AWESOME so cool!

【Ryuu】
    Participant

These are nice original ideas.^^
    There might be room for something like this in the mod. Don’t really know for sure though. Anyways keep coming up with ideas, and they will be seen.^^

Anonymous

Hey thanks man, I really appreciate the support.

NJ_fireman0203
      Participant

oh yeah, also you should go to hell whenever you die as a demon, and you should be in heaven whenever you die as an angel

Chocolate_Peanut
    Participant

I support this idea because the humans don’t get enough love :3 Also I think humans should be able to fairly fight Sayains/Acrosians also namekians need to get the ability to become super namekians

XxXDragonBlazeXxX
    Participant

Love this idea. :p

curtis_fields11
    Participant

This should be added. It makes human sound fun.

Anonymous

Hey everyone, I really appreciate the support you have given this idea, but it is now time for me to inform you that I have talked to Jin about it and he said that he has his own plans for Human Transformations. This means that my idea will most likely not be added into the mod, but it still was awesome to see all of you supporting me.

Thank you –
    Crimson

kurt0623
    Participant

if you (crimson) could come up with this kind of idea… then maybe jin’s idea would most likely be awesome too!

Anonymous

Rise from the dead my old post!

AkaSora
    Participant

XD

Android 21
    Participant

I am the resurrector of good ideas!

Sky Ling
    Participant

ressurection no jutsu!!

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Edo Tensei no Justu!

Wolfin Dark
    Participant

So hopefully this will become the reality of humans, because its just so original i really like this 😀 it would freshen up the mod. and i thought about the god form of humans.

my idea is like this: after the supreme kai’s planet is put into the mod your char go’s there after reaching at least 100 in all stats while having all skills maxed as well. Upon finding the supreme he notices how strong you are and lets you know it. but tells you that you can become even stronger, and that he will train you. the supreme kai dosint believe his own words, but he made a hasty bet with a few other kai’s (dosint matter which kai) and now he needs you to enter the tourney and win so he wont become a laughing stock 🙂 you can face a few of earth’s champions and picon and stuff.

After you win the supreme kai trys to play it off and tell you he was using you to win a bet… your unsatisfide and you say as much, but then he stops short (not wanting to be “that guy”) he says he may be able to help you he brings you to a place of zen, and then lays his hand on your back looking for some hidden potential to unleash. he belives hes found nothing. he is about to stop untill he looks in the middle of your heart and finds what he belives to be a small amount… diciding that, giving you this is better then nothing at all he trys to unlock it.

At first it wont budge giving it a frown he puts all of his force into it and it bersts and fills you. it wasent a small amount. no it was just highly condensed god kai in the one place you wernt looking 🙂 your heart…it envelops you transforming you into a god and weird symbols streatch across your body glowing writhing all over you untill they stop and settle. you tearn back to the supreme kai in amazement at your new abilitys in wonder and aww. and for the last diolaug on the saga you could put the supreme kai stating “ive created a savior” or “ive created a monster” obviously referring to your alignment but ya you lose all of your angle features or devil features. your markings along with your hair are your only alignment features black for evil and white for good nutrul has your hair from base form and the symbol clours are customizable if your netrule 😀 maybe ill draw up a sketch of what it will look like

Android 21
      Participant

This sounds cool, but how strong would it be?

Wolfin Dark
      Participant

up to jin honestly idc what its power is just that it looks cool!!!! 😀

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

Crimson! i love this idea and because of that please add multiple character slots
    i wanna be a huuman angel/demon
    but still i also want to experience ssg
    so pls add multiple character slots so ppl that feel the same dont have to max out again everytime they want to use the other one again

also as you said this is a rpg
    and pretty much every mmorpg has multiple character slots

so please please add this!

I wanna experience being an demon/angel so badly and i love this idea but i wanna use the other races as well so pls add multiple character slots

TravelerSoul
    Participant

He already said that jin said he was adding something different

1firebry (Froster)
    Participant

YES ITS BACK UP FOR DISSCUSSION IT MIGHT COME. and dbzfan he did say rise from the dead my old post.

Plagearon
    Participant

I agree that humans need buffing too, and I totally LOVE your idea Crimson! I also think that humans should be chosen more often as a race and I also agree Saiyans and Arcosians need major nerfing. I also think that Namekians should be buffed and have transformations too, so I put together this little chart here. Hope you like it 🙂

Power Release
    Transformation Level: 1
    Appearance Changes: Small size increase
    Stat Changes: Minor increase to all stats
    Alignment Requirement: N/A
    Description: This is just a powered up version of the base form

Full Power Release
    Transformation Level: 2
    Appearance Changes: Small Size increase
    Stat Changes: Minor increase to all stats
    Description: This is full power without any extra transformations

(Transformations beyond this point can be changed, much like the way Saiyan’s can switch between transformation towards Ultra Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan three, these are separate branches, so by changing which branch the player uses, they start at the first suggested transformation.)

Demonic Form
    Transformation Level: 3
    Appearance Changes: Minor size increase
    Stat Changes: Small increase to all stats
    Alignment Requirement: Any Amount Of Evil
    Description: This is the evil side of the Namekian transformations

Super Form
    Appearance Changes: Small size increase
    Description: This is the start of the transformation

Pure Form
    Appearance Changes: Not much really…
    Alignment Requirement: Any Amount Of Good
    Description: This is the good side of the Namekian transformations

Demonic Form
    Transformation Level: 4
    Appearance Changes: Small size increase and Ki turns black
    Alignment Requirement: 50% Or More Of Evil
    Description: This form is the beginning of something horrible…

Super Form
    Appearance Changes: Big size increase
    Stat Changes: Speed is slowed significantly with and increase to all stats
    Description: This is very similar to the Great Namekian transformation that Piccolo uses

Pure Form
    Appearance Changes: Minor size increase and Ki turns white
    Stat Changes: Big increase to all stats
    Alignment Requirement: 50% Or More Of Good
    Description: Your body is mostly purified of evil and you become stronger

Demonic Form
    Transformation Level: 5
    Appearance Changes: Big size increase, skin becomes darker and Ki turns Red
    Alignment Requirement: 100% Evil
    Description: This is a Namekian at their evilest

Super Form
    Appearance Changes: Massive size increase
    Stat Changes: Speed is greatly nerfed but with a massive increase to all stats
    Description: This is like the Super Namekian transformation that Lord Slug and Piccolo use

Pure Form
    Appearance Changes: You become slightly thinner and your size returns to normal and you will glow faintly
    Alignment Requirement: 100% Good
    Description: This is when you have banished all evil from your body, leaving you in your purest form

1firebry (Froster)
    Participant

I love the idea crimson and also yours plagereon

Harpor(Hp)
    Participant

why are people still commenting on this xD I’m a hypocrite

SüńGòd ED
    Participant

Makankosakalaka.

p.s love this idea, even though it might not be added.

ActionBrownie
    Participant

I’m not really sure about the idea. It seems really out of place and has no connection to the Dragon Ball series. Even though there probably isn’t any good way to buff humans/namekians using something from the series, I don’t think this idea would fit in the mod.

Android 21
    Participant

This is a Fan-Made mod, which means, and I quote, that the creators can add whatever they want into the mod.

ActionBrownie
      Participant

Did I say “You are not allowed to implement this into your mod.”? No. I just gave my opinion on this idea.

CalveronGaming
    Participant

I agree to a extent if we balance the races i dont want to add some bullshit custom form no offense crimson

TravelerSoul
    Participant

I think this post is dead now… R.I.P

Zeno
    Participant

Well that sucks but it would be cool to get these transformation’s

lickutung34
    Participant

cool yes likely maybe not dont know yet

Lightning Shots
    Participant

Best idea ever

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

wtf did this post get revived again?!
    lmao this post will never die xD

TravelerSoul
    Participant

…all I did is ask of this post was dead…

lickutung34
    Participant

no it will will never die

mors_mortis
    Participant

Your idea reminds me of a fact that I learned, it was that even a Devil May Cry. Heh.

TravelerSoul
    Participant

… *sigh*

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  TravelerSoul.

mors_mortis
      Participant

I’m not apologizing…
      I might apologize…
      I’m sorry.

TravelerSoul
    Participant

I’ve made worse jokes. For instance, want to hear a cheesy joke? null
    Cheese. :3

mors_mortis
      Participant

Just Cheese? Not something like…
      Want to hear a cheesy joke? I’d tell you but you Chedder believe it’s not funny.

You gotta have that cringy pun for style points.

Zeno
    Participant

These turned from transformation’s to cheesey puns

mors_mortis
      Participant

Super Saiyan Guda? Super Saiyan Blue Cheese? We can talk about both.

TravelerSoul
    Participant

… The legendary super cheese?

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

boku no pico-dragonball super crossover movie confirmed!

Zeno
    Participant

DO NOT BRING BOKU NO PICO INTO THIS?!!! any ways what about naruto dbs crossover movie?

TravelerSoul
    Participant

What’s boku no pico?

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

google it its a gr8 anime 8/8 m8
    rly its an incredible experience

Jacob
    Participant

This a good idea

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

jin already said that its not gonna happen though

Zeno
    Participant

Good @dbzfan BTW you might not want to watch boku no pico

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Let me guess, it’s a perverted anime. (At the same time, what anime doesn’t have a pervert

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

i dont think perverted is the right word

just watch it
    its reallyyyyyy gooood
    it has such a good story and isnt disgusting at all

lickutung34
    Participant

That mean its horrible

Zeno
    Participant

@dbzfan it’s basically a perverted anime like you said

lickutung34
    Participant

just take my advice, when some one says its ok the way he said it there being sarcastic

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Yeah, I figured.

lickutung34
    Participant

good at least im not useless for once also if not to much to ask plz take a look at my idea on how to balance the game a little criticism is appreciated

Lightning Shots
    Participant

Stay alive for ever human topic!

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Yeah!!!

Anonymous

O-o

TravelerSoul
    Participant

:3

Ryal
    Participant

Ironic how Crim’s opinion on this changed overtime.

NinjaSamuraiX
    Participant

boop

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it…. The heck with it. Beep. •_• pokerface

NinjaSamuraiX
    Participant

This post will never die! huehuehuehuehue

NinjaSamuraiX
    Participant

Should I let this die already? ._.

TravelerSoul
    Participant

Yeah, we’ve already been told what human transformations will be added

BatVenomPL
    Participant

TOPIC! DON’T Die!!!!!!!!!

NinjaSamuraiX
    Participant

Let it die! D:<

TravelerSoul
    Participant

@batvenom
    My 15 year old cat has more life left in her than this post. God rest her soul.

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

are we actually physically serious
    who tf keeps reviving this post

Pudelstrudel81
    Participant

btw i still think this could be a cool add-on

Masuke Uchiha
    Participant

Never

NishiGamer89
    Participant

Just Passing XD

NishiGamer89
    Participant

Shenlong! Make this post revive again!!!

phoenix416
    Participant

wow it took me 10 minutes to read all this stuff

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  phoenix416.

Khalil
    Participant

AGREED WITHOUT READING.

SwaggedGode
    Participant

guys angel and demon mode are really bad idea and jim doesnt add fan based stuff so humans will be weaker they should add super human mode like master roshi one spirit boost from tien is just looks like kaioken but is not is increase atk but def is decreased and it will be achived able for every race pontiel unlock it will be achived by guru and it will go beyond from you base but pontiel unlock for skill is should be called pontiel boost because theres already pontiel unlock and so it will be minumun 3 minutes and no ki charge it will be go beoynd from us base like 2x but like for real and ik acrosians have it already but for humans no charge and it will be limit and finaly mystic if you have pontiel boost then you will unlock mystic it will be 10 minutes munimun and only humans and haft saiyans can learn it and the limit will be 2.5x beyound from us base so humans and haft saiyans will be so op XD but it will be only haft of the power because it will be really op and even you will beat ssjb so heres the upgrades

Pontiel Boost lvl 1
    info:That will give you boost for 3 minutes and it will go beyond base like 2x

pontiel boost lvl 2 maxed
    info:now you can go beyond how ever it will last for 10 minutes and you will be strong like x2.5

spirit boost lvl 1
    info:this is like kaioken but inccrease atk only no def and wil and it will decreased it

spirit boost 2 lvl
    info:it will increase more you atk and it will no cost ki but will be limited for 4 minutes and the def and wil will stay same

spirit boost lvl 3 maxed
    info:increase like kaioken 20 and it will be 8 minuites now

super human mode lvl 1
    info:it will be buff like kaioken 10 but will be only for 2 minutes and ki cost

super human mode lvl 2 maxed
    info:it will be now 4 minutes no ki cost

spirit boost and super human mode will be achived able from master roshi spirit bosst will cost 100 super human will cost the same

pontiel boost will be achieved by elderguru it will cost 500 because is op and it will be upgraded when you train with elderkai and it will be not easy you will cant use ssj so be ready and when us finish it will cost 10000 for upgrading it you will can do it where ever you like to upgraded once you finish the training

SwaggedGode
      Participant

AND THE TOPIC IS SAVED BY A MLG

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.