custom forms help

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers custom forms help

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      184adj
      Participant

How 2 install custom forms, i tried video but no work!

Sam Noé
      Participant

I don’t even konw how to make a custome form.
      I didn’t even remember there were custom forms.

Mister_Pinocio
      Participant

I think you are better off continuing to look for more tutorials on YouTube/other sites, as most (if not all) of the plugin makers and coders that were here have stopped being active or just straight up left.

Sorry I couldn’t provide you with a better answer, I hope you figure out your problem.

noeckede
      Participant

actually working on this problem right now. trying to get it through spigot but they took down their support for it after a DMCA issue from developer of the program…. will try to make a guide if i can figure it out.

noeckede
      Participant

its looking like we would need to make the server a thermos server. seems that is the type that took old code and optimized it so 1.7.10 servers could get a little support.
      and if you have the supers customer forms with the powernbt and the addon to add the custom forms you make that should be everything that’s needed still tinkering with those to get them to actually work right

noeckede
      Participant

oh this is quite the fun project lol.
      finally got a server with plugins made and got the supers custom plugin to load but having a heck of a time getting the add on to actually make your own forms config to work right.

but almost there once i get that figured out ill start making a guide and provide links to all the scattered parts lol.

184adj
      Participant

Thnx for the help! its much appreciated! If there is anyway i can help (even if its just arranging the scattered parts) please tell!

noeckede
      Participant

sent pm.
      got it down to figuring out the formatting for last plugin but have got server running with both mods and plugins just that last key one is messing up.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.