Created Server For Dbc Not Workin Said dont have required dowload

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Created Server For Dbc Not Workin Said dont have required dowload

Viewing 3 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Oppmez
      Participant

I made a server for me nd my brother but i get a message sayin to wait nd if it dont work i dont have the required download which i feel like i do i just aint do sum right

noeckede
      Participant

i bet its server file download. they dont have the 1.7.10 file for server on minecraft site anymore.

Anyone know where to get minecraft_server.1.7.10.exe? from Minecraft

this link still works the replied comment “here you go” links to the file from amazonws. kinda of an old file archive. that installer will set up a 1.7.10 server. will need to install forge for that server as well and put in the mod files like normal.

Elijah
      Participant

i’m trying to start a server with apex hosting and i’m having the same issue if you have any ideas it would really help

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Elijah.
      noeckede
      Participant

i haven’t ever used server hosting, from what i understand they set up the server and load what mods you want.. I have heard some work out the details and others let the person renting it remote dial in to change files… but in essence you’d need that core server file and load in the mods and all of that. I’m assuming they would help with connecting to the server. I’d check with the server host customer support they should be able to let you know what they help with and what server set ups they have copies of.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.