Clothes table

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Clothes table

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mr. Perfect Cell 1 year, 4 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Sam Noé
    Participant

Well seeing that most clothes can only be obtained trough creative mod is rather annoying.

So here’s a suggestion for a “clothes table” (of course it’s nothing urgent at all, and should be done when at the very end of the developpement of the mod, but it has just popped into my mind)

There would be in additon of the basic crafts for warenai armors and body suits (the colorless armors and basic suits so) three colorless base gi pieces made out of wool : torso, pants, shoes (well maybe something else than wool for shoes cuz y’know…wool shoes…it’s not that it would be rekt in no time but…)

You put your basic piece, it will show all possiblities for that part of the body. You click the one you want and it will ask you the necessary dies to make it.

Once you have collected them, click on craft, and there you go ! The base piece and the dies are consumed and you get your cloth.

Well now there could be also dedicated crafts for special pieces (such as Great Saiyaman’s H-helmet, Broly’s jewelery, and maybe others). But for now it’s an idea.

Bura
    Participant

this seems like a pretty solid solution to the uncraftable clothes we currently have.

+10 to you sir

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

this idea is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

SinDragon0891
    Participant

Plus I remember (I think it was crimson) said something about allowing us to make our own colored gi’s and such. But this idea is 10/10

Mr. Perfect Cell
    Participant

why not add a zenny system and have clothing merchants that sell them?
    perhaps the stores could be called z-marts, and they randomly generate?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.