Broly Idea. (Not transformation or NPC)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Broly Idea. (Not transformation or NPC)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Virtus 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Okay so, this may look fishy. A Post about Broly, what could it be? LSSJ? ew no. A Broly NPC in the saga? Nah but that’d be cool.

What this post is about, is an idea. sparked by a few words. “Paragus had a scientist make it”
    We all know what “It” is.
    The controller in his palm, and the headband on Broly’s head. Now, my idea is that it could become useable and craftable in Dragon Block C. The idea goes like this, a player wearing the controller binds the controller with the headband, then another player puts on the head band. The controller when right clicked emits a small particle effect and maybe a subtle glow and a GUI comes up where the controller can choose what percentage of power the headband wearer, and perhaps what transformations they are able to use. These percentages could be held to under 50% when powering up such as 30, 5, or even 1% power.
    This device would not have a tactical use, but it would be fantastic add on for looks and for training.
    I did not think that it should be easy to craft, so I thought about making a new ore. about as rare as emeralds, but they spawn on planet Vegeta. Maybe the Tuffle Tear Diamond, or simply “Blue Gem”
    Heres a crafting recipe for the headband

Original headband:

controller

Tell me what you think in the comments below!

KoolaidMan
    Participant

Support! This a good idea man

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Thank You!

Abry
    Participant

Dude, this is AWESOME!!On a server? Get the strongest dude on your side…
    Absolutely LOVE the idea. Support!!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Abry.

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Awesome! I love this support!

SaiyanGhast
    Participant

good idea

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Lets shoot this right to jin!

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Hopefully crimson also does so.

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Bump

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.