BP…should it be reworked?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas BP…should it be reworked?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheLeinhart 1 year, 10 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

TheLeinhart
    Participant

Not sure what others think of the way BP works but in my opinion it should be done again. The “accurate” normal system has me being at a bp of 50k with 1,000 in all attributes while the Fbp shows me in the billions. I just think it’s pretty drastic. I know the fbp is more of a, look at me im a super high level person yaaay….which just doesn’t go for me while the normal is just underwhelming in bp level. Yes I know it’s more a show thing but it should also reflect the amount of work you put in to achieve higher levels. If I have 1,000 points in all my attributes I should theoretically have a bp of 6 mil, not 50k in the normal bp selection. Kinda ridiculous to be a SS3 with a bp of 67,000.

CryoTheMayo
    Participant

No.

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Who honestly cares about BP anyway? It could mean anything when it comes to stats. I could have a 100k bp and have 50k mind and nothing else.

TheLeinhart
      Participant

Eh, I agree with you there. I’ve always been a numbers kind of person when it comes to power levels and such. Not saying I know all the ends and outs that is. Just wondered what other people thought about how the BP is displayed as you progress is all.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.