Body Type 2 & 3 for Human like races

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Body Type 2 & 3 for Human like races

Viewing 7 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Kasai
      Participant

I got a suggestion:

To add the ability for Human / Saiyan / Half-Saiyan Races to have multiple body types. That way we can have different builds. Like body type 1 would be Gohan Res F’, body type 2 could be Half way between ripped and scrawny, and body type three can be ripped.

Obviously, it would be more noticeable for people using a HD texture pack.

Also, another idea I have is for a function to set your characters Build, not texture, but actual size of the character. Like Skinny, normal and Nappa Sizes.

KoolaidMan
      Participant

Support.

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
      Participant

Support.

superciano06
      Participant

Basically all races should have this because all races in this mod is humanoid.

MrCinekPl
      Participant

support

SinDragon0891
      Participant

Float the post!

Harpor(Hp)
      Participant

I believe that this should be in effect for all races and that it shouldn’t really be called “body type” in my personal opinion. I think the user’s max height and bulk should be capable of being altered. This would give a larger hitbox but it would also buff constitution and perhaps strength slightly while removing some speed

Masquerade
      Participant

Support !

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.