Attribute screen improvement

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Attribute screen improvement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SSGokufour 3 years, 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

Now that we can level decently fast, thanks to introduction of two training methods and several config options, arises the problem of actually pouring all the TP into attributes. Since the stat limit is 10,000, it would take nearly 10,000 mouseclicks to max out one stat. I dare not think how much time this would take. I believe it should be changed by giving us a field where we can set by how many points to raise attributes at a time. Or it can be made as several buttons like x1, x10, x100, x1000. Either way, something should be done with attributes screeen. Raising stats by 1 at a time is no fun at all.

Anonymous

Yeah, i’d like a x1, x2, x5, x10, x50 and x100 thing. It would improve the clicking system a LOT. But i mean, if you’re on singleplayer you wouldn’t use this, like ever. But on servers/testing worlds it could be real usefull

SSGokufour
    Participant

I wouldn’t say that with the new systems we can level “decently fast”. Heck, the minigame won’t even give me enough to level one attribute on the server I play on lol. Though this is a good idea.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.