A last Ultra Instinct Idea from me (i think it's pretty original)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas A last Ultra Instinct Idea from me (i think it's pretty original)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kev_spyro 9 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

kev_spyro
    Participant

So Guys i know you’ve heard a lot of ideas about Ultra Instinct, but i just got an idea about a wonderful way of how it would work:

i thought of maybe having some kind of quicktime event when your about to die
    which is extremely difficult but if you can do it you won’t die, with a small amount of
    health, but if you do that event extremely fast you get Ultra Instinct in a small amount of time
    like in goku’s case for like a minute. But i really don’t know about that Vegeta form he became last episode but i thought of maybe being able to achieve that form too by a similar quick time event but being slightly different and much more difficult it would be like a perfection of the strongest form for every race so not only saiyans get all the attention

I don’t think Vegeta’s form will be a by everyone obtainable form but the boosts would be the same always! So i thought you could configure that at the start like you can with the arcosian golden aura

please leave a comment on the idea and maybe questions if you have any and please don’t write about how low amount of knowledge we have about both forms because I KNOW and just want to write down ideas that come to my mind and don’t want to forget them
    thx for reading guys ^^

Ssb Kefla
    Participant

I was thinking about that too. Good idea I support it!

Daniel
    Participant

Jin dosent need to add UI,This is one of the reasons he dosent check the website for actual good ideas.

kev_spyro
      Participant

i know but i still want to at least write them down in puplic maybe others get ideas for it when they want to make their own dbz mod

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.