A button for Kaioken

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas A button for Kaioken

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Z_Swordsman 3 years, 6 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

Since all the races are gonna get super forms eventually, I thought it would be better to have a button used specifically for Kaioken. Even better if we could set Kaioken’s multiplier in skills menu, to use it as it’s presumed – in short powerful bursts.

MorgromTheNamek
    Participant

I like that, I’d also add that even though it’s meant to follow the show in this way, mechanically from a game point of view having it drain health makes it too dangerous to use against enemies powerful enough that you’d need it, especially since right now it only increases melee damage. I would suggest only draining health in multipliers higher than you’ve mastered, like how goku only got hurt after going above X2 originally, and only after going above X10 later.

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

My guess it could work in some implicit way, like when your base BP exceeds some value, Kaioken x2 (or higher, with corresponding value) does insignificant or tolerable damage to your body. As we saw, Goku could use KK x2 safely at 8k BP, and he used KK x20 relatively safely at 3 mil (calculated with Daizenshuu in mind).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Z_Swordsman.

MorgromTheNamek
      Participant

Sounds good, I would prefer it be based on skill so it’s more of an investment thing, since King Kai stated that Goku wasn’t prepared to go beyond X2 not that he wasn’t strong enough. But I wouldn’t mind it being done by power, that’d probably be fine.

Z_Swordsman
    Participant

I thought some more and decided that tieing Kaioken with BP is not so good. Kaioken overburdens body to make it conduct more Ki at once, more than it is supposed to, which doesn’t have much to do with one’s strength or concentration. It’s more reasonable to tie Kaioken readiness with endurance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.