2-19 update

Home Forums JinGames Forums Bug Reports 2-19 update

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Marie 2 years, 6 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Jennifer Marie
    Participant

This update that includes increasing skill cap to 30k and also infusing arrows with ki damage.. It ruined ki attacks they no longer work past 80kish damage. i was able to last night do over 2mil damage with my 10,000 willpower now i can still charge it up that high but if i hit an npc with it such as dbc saga mob, a creeper, or a custom npcs npc, it does 0 damage. unless i have the charge on it below 80k damage…

Wind
    Participant

Seeing how this update works perfectly for me, I honestly do not know how to help you.

Jennifer Marie
    Participant

What are your stats? if you have willpower atleast 2000 probably dont even need that much. but this only happens when the damage exceeds a certain amount. Around 80,000 damage. Can you do that much with ki? Now that the stat max is 10-30k it is easy to do that much damage. However it won’t work.

Joshua Booth
    Participant

Same thing is happening to me. If i shoot a vanilla monster like a sheep for 120,000 damage it hits it for 0 instead.
    worked just fine yesterday before update!

shut your mouth

Jennifer Marie
    Participant

This is a bug report section of the forum. I am reporting a bug. This is a serious broken issue. You have no place being here saying ‘shut your mouth’ please only post useful comments instead of garbage Gabriel Santos

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.