1.4.55 "SSJB Shinka" Update Large Ki Blasts

Home Forums JinGames Forums Bug Reports 1.4.55 "SSJB Shinka" Update Large Ki Blasts

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  matheus_127 2 days, 1 hour ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

Recently I started messing around on a creative world with the new 1.4.55 update and encountered a glitch where if you fire a large ki blast your frame rate will drop to almost 0 and will persist until the blast explodes, or you quit your world. I have only experienced this on single player worlds and have checked to see if other mods were the cause. Currently it seems like an update bug, so I decided to post it here.

Fuckin’aDuck
    Participant

Did you think maybe your computer can’t handle the power??

Obi-Meme Kenobi
    Participant

It’s a bug where ki techniques from masters, like ki blast. Is simply multiplied in size from your power and grows too big, fixes include: Modifying configs or using your own techniques.

Hope this helps!

Mister_Pinocio
    Participant

I edited some of the configs, and now it is only the spirit bomb that does this. no matter what I do the spirit bomb will always do this, and will sometimes crash my game. Even if I make it super small this happens, I don’t know what causes this.

matheus_127
    Participant

How to download this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.