Merry Christmas Everyone!
Somehow I managed to put this update together. __φ(．．)
I know, better later then never XD
I don’t know what to write atm about so this year, there will be probably another post.
With my plans regarding updates and other projects I’m really behind by a lot, but thats not new right? 😛
Anyway this update contains some cool stuff but many things need still some more work, like the visuals…
So Arcosians received finally their custom colors and an aura ^-^
There are a few new outfits and there will be more to come in the next update!
Also the Legendary status effect received some major changes.
I hope you’ll like this update!
Please Note that Damage Multipliers above 10 000% the original limit WILL cause glitches and numbers will get messed up! That’s something that can’t be fixed and it wont be anytime soon!
Since that is one of the reason why multipliers weren’t increased yet, neither the attribute limits.
click here to go to the Download site
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.45
- ADDED – Arcosian ultimate form’s custom colors – The gui can be accessed from the skills menu as a green button, afterwards It can only be changed again with a wish.
- ADDED – New wish – to change the arcosian ultimate form’s colors
- ADDED – New aura – for arcosian ultimate form
- ADDED – 9 New outfits – mostly outfits from DB Super
- ADDED – Otherworld received 2 new tree types – Mahagony and Sakura trees (coded by Matu, Textures by LadyBubblez and LucidBounder)
- ADDED – New Items and Blocks – from the new Mahagony and Sakura trees (coded by Matu, Textures by LadyBubblez and LucidBounder)
- Changed- Item Dragon Radar – its not lagging anymore like it did and it has a slight different look
JRMCore release version 1.3.5
- FIXED – Some rare crashes
- ADDED – New config – Legendary – transformation boost
- ADDED – New config – Legendary – boosted transformations
- ADDED – Char sheet – transformation body endurance – Incoming damage reduction for transformations, instead of increasing constitution for it. This was already added for balancing reasons but it was never shown in gui. It is now. If it is not liked i will make a configurable sooner.
- ADDED – Status Effect Legendary is now available to all races and it works similar to the Majin seal, except it can configured to only support specific transformations.
- Changed – Damage multiplier configs – the maximum 10 000% multiplier has been increased to a maximum of 100 000%. NOTE that high multipliers will cause glitches and numbers will get messed up!
- Deprecated – SS Green transformations became unused as of this update, and will be removed at a point or changed for a different use
- Removed – leftover debug prints
JBRA release version 1.6.28
- FIXED – If disconnected while SS4 from server, when logging back it crashes (was unsuccessful)