Naruto C News (12th of February 2014):
Update for the new attribute system.
Currently only 1.6.4 compatibility and attribute system changed. Everything is the same.
But jutsu creator, skills and sharingan are under development.
Dragon Block C News (12th of February 2014):
Sorry nothing added yet, just compatibility with the Naruto C v0.4 public test v1
I try to mod more, its not easy with my current job, but i do what i can.
I will think of something, just stay with me mates ^^
Please don't use adblockers
^ Advertisement ^
Dragon Block C
New public test for the new systems.
Skill systems first part is working.
Please don't use adblockers
^ Advertisement ^
- Saiyan race transformations are available!
- Other races must wait for next release.
- New additions, balancing the jump, dash, fly functions but they still arent workin as it is planned.
- 8 new hairs (not finished thou) including bald as hair too.
- Sagas are playable again.
- Increased the saibaiman spawn for testing reasons.
- Skills can be learned from Korin and Kami.
- There will be more skills lateron. Kaio currently wont teach.
- High gravity currently wont give exp, only slow movement.
- Korin’s senzu problem is fixed, so everyday you can now ask for a senzu.
- Death system works again!
- Wave attacks are still disabled but for next release it might be enabled.
- and there might be things I forgot to say that I changed or were added
Sorry for these late updates. My new job is eating my time and energy away…
Im trying to do my best. ^^
Crash fixed. Starting age will be choosable for the next release.
Crash fixed for the B key. If anyway you are able to rise the constitution your size will get larger.
But its just a test release for 1.6.4 still.
JYearsC, JFamilyC aaand JHD Skins are Updated too!
Latest News (15th of November 2013):
Minecraft 1.6.4 Compatibility update.
Family C with gender selection enabled in character creator.
Years C aging works and HDSkins too.
Latest News (13th of November 2013):
First I want to apologize of the late update of my mods. I have many changes that needs to be done in their codes.
I try to reduce lag more.
I managed to build a starting point for the new core systems, thou its not nearly done, But like as my mods were released version after version, so will be done again from now on.
There are too many things I want to add, and every time I get even deeper in coding, there are even more possibilities and ideas that I want to make or ideas others wanted, and now I am able to make them.
When I started the DBC v1.2 feature list I thought it will be done in a few weeks. Now 2 months past and only the core functions are workin.
I release a DBC version 1.2 Public Test to let all know whats up.
It is unfinished and many things wont work or are disabled!
What it currently has:
- Character creator and attributes
- Finally the beginning of the Race selections (with namekians and freiza’s races!)
- Every race has they own attribute and class bonuses (later with more detail info)
- New hairs are under development (there will be raditz, teen gohan and goten hairs later even more)
- Energy attack creator
- current types: blast, disk
- wave attacks can be made but currently are disabled!
- UI bars
- new energy bar
- new side bar
- Skills are still under development
- transformations are skills, so currently no ascending
- Suppressing your powers. You are able to use just a part of your power and even hide it.
- Sagas are still under development
- saga commands – “/dbcsaga reset (playerName)”
- group system still under development
- TP gain
- One still gains DBCexp capped at 10 and automatically it is converted to TP (currently not viewable)
- Punching only works if you look at a enemy and hold the left mouse button till you hear the punching sound. Then every punch should give you 1 DBCexp (so you cant spam it as before and later the interval will be customizable)
- Killing a DBC mob gives you some more DBCexp
- Sagas should give you TP but it is under development
- new outfits are under development
- for example weighted outfit, TenShinhan, namekian outfits and hopefully some color configuraion options for them
- The Death system seems not to work correctly (try turning it off in the config file and see if that helps if you want to)
- Tutorial system will be made too, currently under development
- Bugs, Not working features, Disabled features
There are many features under development and will be added in the next few weeks, months. It will be introduced in a few days here, on my website in text and maybe on youtube.
I tell it once more, the this is a public Test version so consider it that way.
Only download if you want to Test it and look what it has now.
Do Not download it if you want to play! (it is absolutely not stable)
If you guys are interested in some new features that are under development then watch my new video. ^^
Dragon Block C and Naruto C will have a change in the energy system how it works, the attribute system will change too a little bit, the ki attacks costs, damages and enemies strength too will change.
I wont tell details about it but cause it is not something you can tell.
This will be something you must play to understand.
I will give the ki more importance and focus on how it should be used, closer like how it was in the show.
Minecraft is a survival/adventure game.
I want to bring anime to minecraft, and Not other games (like DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi and such fighters) to minecraft.
I want to give the feel that you play a survival not a fighter game but i will still focusing on fighting systems.
I want you to feel the importance of energies like Ki, Chakra, later on Reiatsu and Hakki too and more.
Latest Dragon Block C News (4th of September 2013):
A command to give the old stats back for a player is added:
/dbca set all old [playername]
The dbca command now works for setting stats for players,
dragon block spawn turn off bug for namekian ones fixed,
and dbc mobs didnt shoot or fly, now they fly again and shoot above normal difficulty and survival (and remember in creative they wont shoot you or fly)
There is a new menu tab on my site, the Contests menu!
If you own a server, you will be able to now let people know about it!
Angusari and I will allow people to create contests and “advertise” them on my site’s Contest menu.
If you’re interested in trying to list your contest, feel free to contact us at this email address: JinGamesContest@gmail.com
There will be a Servers menu later on, so look out for it!
The Servers menu will list all of the offical DBC Servers.
Everyone check out Renegayde’s youtube channel, he will being doing charity livestream later today!
It will be listed here when the livestream is going on!
Dragon Block C Latest News (22th of August 2013):
1.1.3 Released. Compatiblity with forge build 836.
2 new blocks, unbreakable fence and stairs,
vehicles wont hurt you when going down,
dino spawn balanced,
Changed attributes save place (from the players folder it wont work anymore. its an experimental change for bukkit servers)
added new commands to change attributes.
And New Config options to reduce lag and turn off unwanted features!
/dbca (Set or Add) (Attribute) (Amount) [playerName]
you can set or add points to attributes
where Attribute can be Spirit, Alignment, Body, ChargeRate, Dash, Punch, Jump, Flight, Ascending, AttackPower
Amount is a number from 1 to the maximum Attributes point.
for giving everything use /dbca Set All Max
or for resetting everything use /dbca Set All Reset.
You might want to try my early HD Resource Pack v0.3 for Dragon Block C
HD Resource Pack Addon for Dragon Block C (512x,256x,128x,64x,32x)
Naruto C Latest News (22th of August 2013):
v0.3.2 Released with 2 new experimental features!
Chakra control now let you climb any wall like a ladder,
added an experimental clone jutsu (seals: 1,1,3,2,3),
added experimental byakugan (activated with G and it will damage the oponents chakra if has any),
fixed the outfit crash bug,
and changed the attribute save place (experimental for bukkit servers).
Commands will come in next version and few new features!
First of all i want to give thank to all who helps others in their problems!
Thank you Guys i really appreciate the help! Please keep helping others!
Im realy busy here learning and coding the mods and making the HD Resource Pack for DBC. And im everytime in need of more time to make things. I make everything alone and i like that and im not complaining a bit.
I understand that many of you have problems and mainly bugs. Im trying to fix every bug that i can and have time for but to process is slow.
In the Bugs Reports page i see messages to answer, but that page is only there to report the bugs that i should fix. I can not answer daily 100 messages all over the net. I barely got time to read them, and right after that i try to fix them. Dont except that i will answer every questions, infect i dont really answer questions only when it really needs to. Just please report the bugs and wait till they are fixed.
Or if you ask questions wait until someone helps you in it.
Now to those who ask questions that arent bugs or errors, just simply didnt read the thread. Please read the minecraft forum thread. There should be written everything that needs to be know for a player. Mainly in the Usage Section. Please Read the Usage Section.
Current Update News
FAQ and Notes
But in the end i Thank you All that you keep using one or more of my mods.
And dont forget that DBC is still in a work in progress mod, So please be patient. ^^