A new Server List page has been made! Now everyone may apply to list his server but moderators need to accept it before it is shown in the list.
And Like the server you like the most and get it to the top of the list! http://serverlist.jingames.net/
Hey There first fix for DBC and JRMCore is here!
Just redownload the mods and you are good to go.
– Safe zones disabling has been added to jrmcores config file.
– and also a explosion destruction power configuration that can reduce explosion lag drastically for both DBC and NC if needed. By default it is reduced by half.
– JRMCore now shouldn’t show the Skills in stats sheet (Default V)
– New chunk loading lagg should be fixed in DBC!
Thou only I can edit it so actually its not the usually wiki that everyone can contribute to.
But me and my friends will work on it to bring every information up to date to the newest version.
It is yet unfinished but you can already view informations about Dragon Block C.
Dragon Block C
– Renamed overcharge skill to potential unlock.
– Ki regeneration fix.
– Hair 6,7 and 8 has now ssj2 hairs, but another hairs ssj2 hair will be used till they are modelled.
– Hair 11 (bald) now has the players skin headwear on.
– Ki attacks have been tweaked to work better.
– DBC good main npcs like Kami, Enma, Kai and the new Roshi have a safe zone around them, and a warning message should appear aswell if you enter.
– In the safe zones players wont be able to mine, place blocks, or right click blocks except doors.
– Kame house and Master Roshi has been added with a new random spawn system. They will spawn in a large ocean biome only. In most case you can find it at the first Ocean biome but it can take more Ocean biomes to find it.
– New command “/dbc locations” or for short “/dbc loc” it will show you a XYZ coord for Kami lookout and if you have found Kame house you will see its location too. Check this command regularly if you are searching for kame house in the Ocean biomes cause you might not notice it when it spawns!
– The new learnable attacks system will use an additional 4 ki attack slots but the limit is still 4 custom attacks and 4 learnable attacks.
– Master Roshi can teach you some skills and 2 ki attacks that will be stored in new slots. (Only 2 learnable ki attacks were added in this version!)
– Ki attacks can now be selected in a similar manner to items on your hotbar. Simply hold the 2nd Function key (Ctrl by default) and press the corresponding keys or use the mouse wheel to cycle through them easier.
– Some grammar errors in sagas have been fixed.
– Flashing gui when using the dragon radar should be fixed.
Years C update through JRMCore
– When you are very young and can’t swim up in water, that is probably fixed now.
If there is need for mc1.6 version of the mods then I will still update them too but only small updates.
Quick fixs for JRMCore and Naruto C.
Simply just redownload the JRMCore v1.0.12 and/or NarutoC v0.4.3
JRMCore v1.0.12b: (recommended for DBC players)
+fixes a crash in DBC when entering time chamber or doing some specific things.
‘energy wont regen in DBC even with requirements met’ fixed
‘crash when punching mobs’ fixed
also regeneration has been increased when release is 0%
Naruto C v0.4.3a:
‘cant cast jutsus and says not enough chakra’ fixed
‘cant use chakra control’ warning message added should be fixed
‘genjutsu dont work’ genjutsu is like a bullet so you need to shoot a player, speed has been increased
Hey there Everyone!
Finaly I finished Naruto C and the new main features are added and ready for testing.
I want everyone who finds a bug to send me a message about it asap here http://main.jingames.net/contact/ so I can release a quick fix for it.
Naruto C changes
So new features include mainly a jutsu creator, skills, learnable jutsus including a new experimental genjutsu and an easier way of using the handseal keys.
-jutsu creator: You will only be able to make elemental jutsus (not mixing elements!) in a form of wave, ball and disk like in dbc for now but ofcourse it will change to more naruto like ones.
-new jutsu management: the new way of managing the jutsus means you will need to learn first the jutsus and only then can you use it successfully even if you know the other combinations. You will be able to create 4 jutsus and there is now a new page for another 4 jutsus to learn some pre-made jutsus including new ones like the experimental genjutsu, bunshinjutsus and old jutsus as well thou might not work the same.
-skills: few basic skills are also added including learning affinities, 11 in total currently not including the doujutsus. (Medical ninjutsu don’t have any effect just yet)
-chakra control: running on water now works waay better then before and in addition you can now ‘climb’ any wall and even hang from the ceiling.
-new sounds: I hope no one minds my voice cause you will hear it a lot. For now you can only change the pitch of the voice 1 time from the attributes menu, but I plan to use a command for it as well. http://main.jingames.net/minecraft-mods/naruto-c/downloads-and-installation/
-minor bug fixes, changes
-fixing some issues with transformation upkeep costs but still needs work.
-the energy release wont decrease if the energy decreases below 25%, it will go to 0% if run out of energy.
-energy regeneration now only will be 100% if the energy release is at 0% and at 50% the regen will be 0%, that means at 25% release the rengen is 50%. Above 50% release the regen will stay 0%.
There have been made many changes to Naruto C and probably will work with DBC as well but these mods are currently absolutely Not balanced try them with this in mind.