So the new ki attack feature didnt make it to this release but the rest is there, well not exactly how I imagined but will do for now i guess.
Also the G2 hair glitches should be fixed in this JBRA version.
New command the “/jrmcheal (energy, body, stamina, food) [playerName]” can heal the stat to max specified in command.
Arcosian new feature:
It will be called Power Reserves and it has power points that indicates how long it can be used.
If enough power points it will automatically activate and start consuming PP when in 100% power release for both base and cooler forms (for now) and it gives a 15% boost to STR, DEX and WILL attributes.
So the Arcosian racial skill does the following now: 1st skill upgrade will give a 500 PP limit, with the 2nd upgrade it will grow to 1000 PP.
The 3rd upgrade brings the 5th form, the 4th upgrade changes the limit to 1500 PP and after the 5th upgrade the limit will be 2000 PP.
To regenerate the arcosian power points you must be in a reverse form and below 50% power release.
DBC config options in JRMCore config file:
Configurable Racial skill TP costs and transformation/power up forms damage multipliers. Details should be generated in the config file.
Attribute limit for transformation/power up forms damage multipliers can be removed now.
Transform/powerup upkeep costs will be added in a later release
Family C still got to wait for next time to get the G2 hairs, sorry.
Please help me get more youtube subscribers for my channel ^-^
JRMCore release version 1.2.6
+ ADDED – DBC config – racial skill tp cost configs
+ ADDED – DBC config – transform/power up damage multiplier configs
+ ADDED – new Command – “/jrmcheal (energy, body, stamina, food) [playerName]”
JBRA release version 1.6.1
+ FIXED – G2 hair glitch fix (also works for previous JRMCore version)
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.3
+ Changed – changed some TP costs
+ FIXED – Kaioken BP increase
+ ADDED – Arcosian new feature – Power Points (explained above)
Naruto C release version 0.5.10
+ Compatibility – with the new JBRA 1.6.1
Current week: 18
Short-term plan (will be altered if need be):
– week 16-17:
configurable TP costs and transform multipliers, new Ki attack feature, Arcosian new Transform skill feature
– week 18-19: blocking system, new ki attack feature, dbc upkeep cost configs
Some of what to expect this year (updated on Jan 12):
New attribute system, new ki attack system, wish system, new outfits, new revive system
New transformation power calculations, include nerfs and buffs
– DBC: New transformations including: for saiyans god forms, configurable ssj4 and great ape, for namekians giant form,
super namekian and namekian fusion, for humans buffed form and super human, for arcosians reverse forms (recoded), 5th form (I will call it super form) and “golden form” (will be called Ultimate form)
– DBC: Mystic form will be more like a permanent/temporary buff then transformation. I write perma/temp cause it will depent on the user if he can keep it or not
– DBC: Conversion to Android (also body parts change to robotic parts will also be features sometime, probably the same time when limbs will be damageable)
– DBC: Choosable ki colors
– DBC: Active skills: Ki sense, Instant transmission
– DBC: Configurable sensu cooldown
– DBC: new space dimension with some kind of a spaceship method
– JBRA: new animations
Custom hair update to G2
– JRMC(DBC,NC): New addition to melee fighting like
stamina usage, blocking, fighting styles
– JRMC(DBC,NC): Duel and tournament system
– JRMC(DBC,NC): training methods like gravity, sparring npc and weight training with weight items and buildable gravity reactors
– JRMC(DBC,NC): player sided saga difficulty settings
– JRMC(DBC,NC): new system “need for training” configurable. the concept is if you don’t receive exp for a configured amount of time attribute points will randomly be reduced.
I hope you understand that the above list is just a small one. Obviously there are things that will get added and are not listed.
This is just a rough plan and it might not be finished in the time i have set.
“Please note that work plans may change due to my schedule!”