So Naruto release wont make it for Sunday, it will be around Monday. Cause if schedule change in my private life.
What to expect in upcoming Naruto C update:
– compatibility with new jrmcore 1.2
– dash optimized
– wall and water running optimized
– healing jutsu added
– fixed some jutsu damage that appeared incorrect
I will try to make a video about it too.
Current week: 6
Short-term plan (will be altered if need be):
– week 3: JRMC working on new attribute system
– week 4: testing and release on weekend, vlog
– week 5: Naruto adding medical ninjutsu and optimizations.
– week 6: Releasing Naruto asap, how to install videos, arranging some plans…
– week 7: DBC transformation rewriting for saiyans and arcosians
– week 8: testing and release on weekend
Some of what to expect this year (updated on Jan 12):
– DBC: New attribute system, new ki attack system, wish system, new outfits, new revive system
– DBC: New transformation power calculations, include nerfs and buffs
– DBC: New transformations including: for saiyans god forms, configurable ssj4 and great ape, for namekians giant form, super namekian and namekian fusion, for humans buffed form and super human, for arcosians reverse forms (recoded), 5th form (I will call it super form) and “golden form” (will be called Ultimate form)
– DBC: Mystic form will be more like a permanent/temporary buff then transformation. I write perma/temp cause it will depent on the user if he can keep it or not
– DBC: Conversion to Android (also body parts change to robotic parts will also be features sometime, probably the same time when limbs will be damageable)
– DBC: Choosable ki colors
– DBC: Active skills: Ki sense, Instant transmission
– DBC: Configurable sensu cooldown
– DBC: new space dimension with some kind of a spaceship method
– JBRA: new animations
– JRMC(JBRA): Custom hair update to G2
– JRMC(DBC,NC): New addition to melee fighting like stamina usage, blocking, fighting styles
– JRMC(DBC,NC): Duel and tournament system
– JRMC(DBC,NC): training methods like gravity, sparring npc and weight training with weight items and buildable gravity reactors
– JRMC(DBC,NC): player sided saga difficulty settings
– JRMC(DBC,NC): new system “need for training” configurable. the concept is if you don’t receive exp for a configured amount of time attribute points will randomly be reduced.
I hope you understand that the above list is just a small one. Obviously there are things that will get added and are not listed.
This is just a rough plan and it might not be finished in the time i have set.
Polls here are used only for reference.
“Please note that work plans may change due to my schedule!”